情迷意乱 第一季第六集

Crashing S01E06

Part1

2019年12月2日 21:39

前情提要
"滚出去"时间到 小宝贝
It's "get out" time, baby cakes.
他们要拆这栋房♥子了
They're knocking us down.
画中的男人是谁
Who's the man in the picture?
我们之间也太像了
The resemblance is unnerving.
他是我父亲
It's my father.
你需要的是男朋友
You need a boyfriend.
我觉得你需要跟一个男人上♥床♥
I think you need to have sex with a man.
-他用嘴亲了我 -天啊
- He kissed me with his mouth! - Oh, boy.
萨姆跟露露上♥床♥了
Sam's fucking Lulu!
禁区
Red zone!
她又不是你女友
She's not your girlfriend.
她爱着你 这样很累人
She is in love with you and it's exhausting.
干嘛
Yeah?
凯特走了
Kate's gone.
-去哪了 -操
- Where? - Fuck it!
怎么了
What?
-你爱上我了吗 -什么
- Are you in love with me? - What?
你是不是爱上我了
Are you in love with me?
-没有 -你是不是从14岁爱我到现在
- No! - Have you loved me every day of your life since you're 14.
没有
No!
你每次欲♥火♥焚身时想的是不是都是我
Do you think of me every time you have a fanny gallop?
不是
No.
-你真的确定吗 -确定
- Are you absolutely sure? - Yes!
那我错怪你了
Well, this was misjudged.
情 迷 意 乱
情 迷 意 乱
第一季 第六集
第一季 第六集
她觉得你爱上我了
She thinks you're in love with me.
这太荒唐了
Well, that's ridiculous.
是啊
I know.
她不接电♥话♥ 我彻底搞砸了 该死
She's not picking up. I've totally fucked this, damn it!
我没有舔满足她
I didn't go down on her enough.
她是不是去她姐妹家了
Did she go to her sister's?
她为什么会...
Why would she...
一般人这种情况都会去姐妹家
Everyone always goes to their sister's.
她没有姐妹
She doesn't have sisters.
那她有什么朋友吗
Has she got any friends?
我不知道
I don't know.
-她喜欢去哪 -我不知道
- Where does she like going? - I don't know.
-她的中间名是什么 -凯特 我不知道
- What's her middle name? - Kate. I don't know!
好吧 她生气的时候都会去哪
OK, where does she normally go when she storms off?
她要是想被我找到 就会去土耳其酒吧
When she wants me to find her, she goes to the Turkish bar,
反之就会去意大利餐馆
and when she doesn't, she goes to the Italian place.
你觉得她想被你找到吗
Do you think she wants you to find her?
我觉得...
I'd say...
她想
Yes, she does.
好样的 保持乐观
Good work. Stay positive.
我们去土耳其酒吧
Let's go Turkish.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
应该的
It's what I'm here for.
驱逐公告
驱逐公告
这感觉太棒了
This feeling is incredible!
简直...
It's just...
棒得让人费解
And so confusingly incredible.
我们俩都单身了 弗雷德 刺不刺♥激♥
We're both single, Fred! Isn't that exciting?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我想喝到变直为止
I want to drink myself straight.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not picking up.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
-不会是在找人打炮吧 -肯定是了
- You don't think she on the pull, do you? - Almost definitely.
我再打一遍
I'm trying her again.
天哪 她在那儿
Oh, my God, there she is.
凯特 别亲了 你这荡♥妇♥
Kate, stop kissing, you slut!
你害我喊了那女人荡♥妇♥
You made me call that woman a slut.
是你喊的
You said it!
你这基本上就是害我喊凯特荡♥妇♥了
You basically made me call Kate a slut.
别笑了
Stop laughing at me!
你还是回家吧 我自己去找她
No, in fact, go home. I'll find her on my own.
你只会越帮越忙
You just make everything worse.
你生气的时候像你♥爸♥
You look like your dad when you're angry.
-别说了 -真性感
- Don't. - Really hot.
不准那样说我爸
Never speak about my dad like that.
你性感迷人的老爸吗
Your hot potato dad?
不 我是认真的
No! This is serious!
我很生气
I'm very upset.
走吧 咱们去找你的小荡♥妇♥
Come on. Let's go find your little slut.
-什么 -你自己说的
- What? - You said it.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事 我很快乐 我没事
I'm fine, I'm really happy. I'm fine.
老天 你们俩本来就不合适
Oh, my God, you guys were never right for each other.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
他那么阴郁 幽默
He's a very brooding, funny,
神秘 性感
mysterious, sexy man.
是啊
Yes.
他鸡♥巴♥大吗
Does he have a massive penis?
跟这有什么关...
I'm not sure the relevance of...
大吗
Does he?
我能精准猜出他鸡♥巴♥的尺寸和形状
I bet I can guess the exact size and shape of his penis.
把他的硬鸡鸡画这上面
Draw his hard willy on there.
画吧
Go on.
好了吗 数到三就翻过来
OK? Turn in three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这是我的绝活
I've always been able to do it.
萨姆来电
闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛
Close your eyes. Close your eyes.
看见了什么
What do you see?
一片黑 带点五彩的光斑
Black with some colorful shapes of light.
一家子恐龙
A dragon family.
你做得对 弗雷德
You did the right thing, Fred.
安东尼来电
萨姆来电
弗雷德 你在哪
Fred, where are you?
守护人的房♥间
弗雷德·帕提尼
快 接电♥话♥ 拜托
Come on! Pick up! Please!
马上打给我
Just call me now.
你这是在犯浑 弗雷德
You're being a dick, Fred.
弗雷德 又是我
Fred, it's me again.
抱歉我骂了你混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I called you a dick,
可我没做错什么
but I didn't do anything wrong!
对不起
I'm sorry.
梅洛迪 让你哥出来
Melody, get your brother out!
你不准生我的气
You're not allowed to be angry with me.
我不会...
I'm not going to...
让你父亲滚出你的脑海
"F" your father out of your system.
你做过心理咨♥询♥或是心理治疗吗
Have you ever got counseling or therapy?
好吧
Fine.
这个姿势还成吗
Is this pose OK?
很完美
It's perfect.
你这弱小伶仃的样子 让我心都碎了
You look fucking tiny. It's breaking my heart.
梅儿 来参加我的鸡♥巴♥派对
Mel, I'm in the mood for a penis party and you're invited.
这是属于我们的时间
It's our time,
我的小青蛙
mon petite froggy.
他太讨人厌了
He is abhorrent.
梅洛迪 这是你最后的机会
Melody, this is your last chance.
你的小妹妹会恨你一辈子的
Your fanny will never forgive you.
好吧 你在犯一个大错误 法国妹
Fine, you are making a huge mistake, Frenchy.
天大的错误
Huge!
失陪一下
Excusez-moi.
画完了吗
Are we finished?
没有 别走
No, stay.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
我同意了
D'accord?


《情迷意乱》本章剧本下载