我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Qiri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地
The Prime Order wants me dead,
但我在王国最边缘的地带
but I've found sanctuary at the farthest edge of the Realm
找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
我是加勒特·斯皮尔斯上尉
I'm Captain Garret Spears.
我不觉得你能在我手下坚持住几回合
I don't really think you could last a few rounds with me.
格温
Gwynn.
女王万岁
Hail to the Queen!
女王万岁
Hail to the Queen!
我 塞德里克·威泽斯城门指挥官 代理裁判官
I, Gate Marshal Cedric Wythers, acting magistrate.
威泽斯指挥官是你的父亲
Marshal Wythers is your father?
我叫简泽 本国最好的酿酒师
The name's Janzo, best brewer in the Realm.
如果你血液中有科里剂 苍蝇卵
If you have colipsum in your blood, fly eggs,
然后你被瘟疫怪咬了
and you're injected by a Plagueling,
它们就会长成寄生物
they grow into a parasite.
这就是《名录册》
This is the Vex Rezicon, the Book of Names.
只有拖曳者能明白
Only the Dragman can understand.
我是拖曳者
I'm the Dragman.
你保证会放了我的家人
Your word you'll free my family?
我保证
You have my word.
我在组建一支队伍去追扎德
I'm putting together a team to go after Dred.
希望你能找到他
I hope you find him.
踪迹穿过了遗迹
The tracks lead up through the ruins.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
以前是邓埃布丁
It used to be Dun-ebdin.
最高军团推♥翻♥王室后
When the Prime Order overthrew the royals,
埃布丁爵士拒绝宣誓效忠
Lord Ebdin refused to swear fealty.
最高军团砸烂了他的大门
They smashed down his gates,
烧毁了他的城♥堡♥
burnt his castle...
杀了所有人
...killed everyone,
包括埃布丁爵士本人
including Lord Ebdin himself.
他们也会这么对我们吗
Are they gonna do the same thing to us?
这就是我们不能让扎德抵达首都的原因
That is why we cannot let Dred reach the capital.
-明白吗 -是 长官
- You understand? - Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
眼睛睁大点
Keep your eyes open.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
马就栓这吧
Leave the horses.
我不能进去 长官
I'm not going in there, sir.
扎德在里面
Dred's in there.
我们追了他两周 不能因为你害怕黑暗
We haven't been chasing him for two weeks to just turn and run
就掉头离开吧
because you're afraid of the dark.
-但这么进去不好吧 -行了
- Yes, but it seems like a bad idea to-- - All right, all right.
你在这守着
Wait here and keep watch.
集♥合♥ 集♥合♥
Stay together! Stay together!
这一剑是为了塔珑
This is for Talon...
还有你的女王
...and your Queen.
前哨
第二季 第一集
名字是一样的
This is the same name.
我们在这待了好几天
We've been here for days.
你就只告诉我这一个名字吗
Is this really the only name you're going to give me?
拖曳者 按理说传送门另一边有上百个
Dragman, there are supposed to be hundreds,
甚至上千的路奇瑞
maybe thousands of Lu-Qiri on the other side of the portal.
如果我要帮助格温击败最高军团
So, if I'm going to help Gwynn defeat the Prime Order,
我就得打开传送门
I need to open the portal and
呼唤恶魔的名字 把它们都召唤过来
summon all of the demons by name to this Realm.
我知道你可以说话 解释一下吧
Look, I know you can talk. Explain yourself.
你为什么只给我这一个名字
Why have you only given me this one name?
好吧
Fine.
你想让我先召唤它吗
So, is this the first one you want me to call?
希望这个恶魔比之前的友好一点
Hopefully this demon's a little friendlier than the last.
退后
Stand back.
塔珑
Talon?
走吧 塔珑
Come on, Talon.
深吸一口气 呼气时放箭
Deep breaths. Exhale on the release.
我的族人说强取豪夺是不对的
My people say it's wrong to take what isn't given,
尤其是一个生命
especially a life.
你不必享受杀戮
You do not have to enjoy the kill,
但我们得糊口
but we do need to eat.
我们杀生只是为了生存
We only kill to survive.
听我指挥
Shoot on my mark.
还不是时候
Not yet!
它快跑出射程了 塔珑
It's going out of range, Talon.
干净利落
A clean kill!
这只瑞米克够我们过冬了 塔珑
Remmick will feed us all winter, Talon.
我们会物尽其用的
We'll use every part.
每当它填满我们饥饿的肚子
And every time it fills our hungry bellies,
我们都会铭记它 感激它
we'll remember its life and be grateful.
好吗
Yeah?
好吧
Yeah?
你有尖耳朵我们也一样喜欢你
We liked you just as well when your ears were pointed.
不是吗 迈伦
Didn't we, Myron?
你怎么想的 还把尖耳朵给割了
Oh, whatever made you think to cut them off?
来 剩下的我帮你清理
Right, here. I'll finish cleaning that for you.
去帮我打点水
Now, go and fetch me some water.
一会要做很多菜呢
There's some serious cooking that needs doing.
好的
Okay.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
那些野蛮人对你做了什么 还把你的耳朵割了
What have these savages done to you, taking your ears?
-这是我自己割的 -太可耻了
- I did it on my own. - Disgraceful.
你妈妈会为你感到羞耻的
Your mother will be so ashamed of you.
你又不认识我和我妈妈
You don't know me or my mother.
你们俩我都认识
Oh, but I knew you both.
对了 我上次见到你时
Of course, the last time I saw you,
你还跟猫差不多大呢
you were no bigger than a cat.
你为什么要杀他们
Why did you kill them?
他们只是人类
They were only humans.
回归你的族人吧
Come. Live among your own people again.
我的族人都死了
My people are dead.
你妈妈把阿斯特金传给了你
Your mother passed the Asterkinj to you,
你可以再传给我
so you could pass it on to me.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们杀生只是为了生存
We only kill to survive.
艾昆蒂不是你的路奇瑞 他是我的
Ekkundi is not your Lu-Qiri. He is mine.
你见过像我这样的人 对吧
You've seen someone like me, haven't you?
有这个标记的
With this mark?
-见过一次 -他在哪
- Once. - Where is he?
死了
Dead.
瓦里克是我兄弟
Varlek was my brother.
然后她说她爱我
And then she said that she loved me.
就在我救了她的命之后
It was right after I saved her life, really.
虽然严格来说 她也救了我的命
Although, technically, I guess she did also save mine.
然后她吻了我
Then she kissed me.
她说吻我是为了分散我的注意力 不会那么疼
She said it was just to distract me from the pain,
这算什么借口啊
but I mean, does that even make sense?
如果加勒特不在了
Now if Garret was out of the picture, well,
也许 也许她对我的感情就可以
maybe-- maybe her-- her love would change from--
从兄妹之情变成...
from sibling love to, well, you know...
可是谁能争得过一个武夫呢
But who could compete with muscle boy, eh?
你在和瘟疫怪说话吗
Are you talking to a Plagueling?
美剧 | 前哨 | 导航列表