亲爱的 我们是不是走错路了
My dear, I think we're going the wrong way.
胡说 亲爱的 就是这条路
Nonsense, my dear, this is the way.
相信我不会错
You'll see I'm right.
抓紧 亲爱的 就是这条路
Hold tight, dear. That's the way.
快看 夏洛特
Look, Charlotte.
那会是谁呢
Who can that be?
他们必须减速 那条小路不能跑那么快
They need to slow down. They're going too fast for that track.
快 艾莉森 快跟上 孩子们
Quick, Alison. Quickly, boys!
你们还好吗
Are you all right?
-听话 -有人伤着了吗
- Good boy. - Is anybody hurt?
好了
Here we are.
毫发无损
No harm done.
当心 夏洛特
Careful, Charlotte.
慢点 来 让我帮你
Steady. Here, let me help.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, miss.
谢谢你不顾安危救我们
Very kind of you to risk yourself.
不用谢 夫人
Not at all, ma'am.
这是威灵顿多年以来最刺♥激♥的事了
This is the most exciting thing to happen in Wellingden for years.
我没事 谢谢你 小姐
I'm fine, thank you, miss.
安然无恙
Well... Neat as ninepence.
没事 我真的没事
Oh, it's nothing. Nothing at all.
扶着我 先生 我们家就在附近
Give me your arm, sir. Our house is close by.
十分感谢 小姐
Well, thank you, miss.
多善良的人 我们定是遇到朋友了
What kindness. I see we have fallen amongst friends.
真是太感谢你们了
This really is so kind of you.
我们正在寻找一位医师 先生
We were in search of a physician, you know, sir.
为桑迪顿
For Sanditon.
桑迪顿是某位亲属吗 先生
Is Sanditon a relative, sir?
不不 是个地方
No, no, a place.
一个好地方
And what a place.
桑迪顿是 或说即将成为
Sanditon is, or very soon will be,
全南海岸最好的海滨度假村
the finest seaside resort on the whole of the south coast.
我很期待去一探究竟 先生
Then I should very much like to see it, sir.
你会的 我只是...
And so you shall. I just...
谢谢
Thank you.
多么壮观的景象
What a glorious sight it is.
你看 海伍德小姐
You see, Miss Heywood,
这是酒店 商店
hotel here, shops,
新建的联排别♥墅♥在这儿
new terraces here.
悬崖栈道和礼堂... 在这儿
Cliff walk and the assembly rooms... here.
您打算在那里举办舞会吗 先生
Do you plan to have dancing there, sir?
下周我们会举办首场舞会
We are holding our first ball next week.
-您真的在建造这一切啊 -是的
- You're really building all this? - I am.
准确地说 是推动它建成
Well, causing it to be built.
海伍德先生 我们的马车修好了
Mr Heywood, our carriage is quite repaired now,
我诚邀您一同前往
and I insist you must come
即刻体验桑迪顿的乐趣
and sample the delights of Sanditon without delay.
原谅我 先生 我有个原则
Forgive me, sir, I make it a principle
离家绝不超过五英里
never to go more than five miles away from home.
但是为了桑迪顿 先生
Ah, but for Sanditon, sir.
为了桑迪顿及其魅力 您必须破例一次
For Sanditon, with all its charms, you must make an exception.
我丈夫总是这么热情
My husband is ever the enthusiast.
那没什么错 夫人 但我不为所动
Nothing wrong with that, madam, but he cannot tempt me.
为报答您的善意 或许您的某位女儿愿意前往
Then one of your daughters perhaps, in return for your kindness.
-爸爸 我能去吗 -别闹 夏洛特
- Papa, might I go? - Really, Charlotte.
原谅我大女儿冒昧 帕克先生
Forgive my eldest daughter's presumption, Mr Parker.
不必介意
Not at all.
我们倍感荣幸 她当然可以来
Nothing could delight us more. Of course she can come.
她想待多久都可以 对吗 玛丽
Stay as long as she likes. Can she not, Mary?
如您准许 我们会万分欣喜 先生
If you permit, we will be very happy, sir.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
-什么事 爸爸 -有句话我想和你说 亲爱的
- Yes, Papa. - Just a word, my dear. Just a word.
这些海边度假村可能会很奇怪
Now, these seaside resorts can be odd places.
大家彼此都不熟悉
No one quite knows who anyone else is,
不知道其他人从哪里来
where they come from
有何打算
and what they're up to.
听起来... 很刺♥激♥
That sounds... stimulating.
没错 我想也是
Yes, well, I suppose it is.
但是
But...
正常的行为准则可能会松懈
the normal rules of conduct tend to be relaxed
甚至被彻底无视
and sometimes altogether flouted.
但我要是跟帕克先生和太太一起 就没事吧
But if I'm with Mr and Mrs Parker, nothing bad can happen, can it?
就
Just...
小心一点
Just be careful.
我就说这么多
That's all.
小心什么 爸爸
Careful of what, Papa?
一切
Everything.
-再见 夏洛特 -再见 夏洛特
- Bye, Charlotte. - Bye-bye, Charlotte.
-注意安全 -再见
- Be good. - Bye!
再见 夏洛特
Bye, Charlotte, bye!
我们越来越近了
Now we are coming near.
你感觉到空气有什么不同了吗 海伍德小姐
Do you feel a difference in the air, Miss Heywood?
大海的气息
Sea air.
胜过任何药物和补品
Better than any medicine or tonic.
那儿 那就是大海
And there, there is the sea itself.
是的 我看到了
Oh, yes. I see it.
有没有感觉灵魂在翱翔
Doesn't it make your spirits soar?
汤姆 你不能指望夏洛特像你一样
Tom, you can't expect Charlotte
一看到海水就那么兴奋
to be as excited by a glimpse of salt water as you are.
胡说八道 我打赌不出几天
Stuff and nonsense. I'll wager that within a few days
她就会对大海深深着迷
she'll be as keen as mustard on it.
确实 帕克太太 我想要见识所有东西
Indeed, Mrs Parker. I needed to see everything.
我们快到桑迪顿宅邸了
Ah, now we are just coming up to Sanditon House.
是德纳姆夫人家 她是小镇里的贵妇
Lady Denham's place. Now, she is the great lady of the town.
非常富有
Very rich.
她和我一样 投入地打造桑迪顿
And very much involved, as I am, in the future of Sanditon
让它未来能成为一流的海滨度假胜地
as a first-class bathing resort.
你看 即将映入眼帘的就是
You see, just coming into view now.
我们现在就去拜访她吗 亲爱的
Shall we call upon her this very minute, my dear?
我想让海伍德小姐去见她
I should like Miss Heywood to meet her
我还有一些生意上的事要和她商量
and I have business matters to discuss with her.
我们不先去看看孩子们吗 汤姆
Before we see our own children, Tom?
不行吗
No?
或许你是对的
Well, perhaps you're right.
你一直都是对的
Indeed you are right, always.
那就去特拉法加宅邸 见孩子
Trafalgar House and the children it is.
这就是文明
This is civilisation indeed.
我们到了
Here we are!
-有没有听话 -有
- Have you been good? - Yeah.
孩子们
Children!
-爸爸回来了 -很高兴你回家
- Papa's home! - Papa, so glad you're home.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood,
请允许我为你介绍艾丽西亚 珍妮和亨利
allow me to introduce you to Alicia, Jenny, Henry
还有小詹姆士
and baby James.
-向海伍德小姐问好 -您好
- Say how do you do to Miss Heywood. - How do you do?
我们进去吧
Well, in we go.
您先请 海伍德小姐
After you, Miss Heywood.
进来 妈妈 快进
Come in, Mum. Come in, come in.
这是西德尼的画像 我的弟弟
That is a portrait of Sidney, my younger brother.
我们正盼着他从伦敦回来参加舞会
We're expecting him down from London for the ball.
还指望他能多吸引上流人士光顾桑迪顿
We're counting on his help to make Sanditon fashionable.
-他是干什么的 -好问题
- What is his occupation? - Good question.
他是企业家 商人
He's a man of affairs, a man of business,
进出口生意 他满世界跑
importing, exporting. He's here, there and everywhere.
你见到他后可以亲自问他
You can ask him yourself when you meet.
我带你去你的房♥间吧 夏洛特
Let me show you to your room, Charlotte.
我希望你在这住得舒服
I hope you'll be comfortable here.
多谢
Thank you.
我肯定会的
I'm sure I shall.
我从来都没有过自己的房♥间
I've never had a room of my own before.
美剧 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表