这是一个真实的故事
以下是根据广泛的调查 访谈和公开说明改编的剧本
坦白
周六 5:07
宝贝
Babe...
他们给我打电♥话♥了
They've called me in.
你说他们不会打来的
You said you didn't think they would.
都怪该死的规定
Sod's law.
接着睡 晚点见
Go back to sleep. I'll see you later.
很抱歉叫你过来 伙计
I'm sorry to bring you here, mate,
我只是不想碰到我们认识的人
it's just I didn't want to bump into anyone we knew.
没事 雷 反正我也没事
It's fine, Ray, I wasn't doing anything.
这个周末该我值班
I'm SIO on duty this weekend.
但没发生什么事
But it's all quiet.
我完蛋了 史蒂夫
I'm fucked, Steve.
我不知道他们要指控我什么
I don't know what they're accusing me of.
我甚至都不知道是谁要指控我
I don't even know who's accusing me.
我是副警长
I'm Deputy Chief Constable.
我是贝德福郡的副警长
I was up for the Chief at Bedfordshire.
但现在不是了 一切都变了
And now that's gone. Everything's gone.
你肯定明白是为什么
You must have some idea what it's about.
什么不当性行为
Some sort of sexual misconduct.
应该是有些女人站出来说的
Some women have come forward, I think.
挺尴尬的
It's embarrassing.
太他妈丢脸了
It's bloody humiliating.
我喜欢女人
I like women.
你知道 我喜欢和她们聊天
You know, I like chatting to them.
-说笑 -好吧 我能说什么呢伙计
- Bantering. - Well, what can I say, mate?
不同的是现在已经不是八十年代了
Other than, it's not the '80s any more.
你知道是这什么指控吗
Do you know what one of the allegations is?
我对她说 "大纽扣"[音同大屁♥股♥]
I said to her, "Big buttons."
"大纽扣"是因为她衬衫上的纽扣
"Big buttons" Cos, apparently, she had prominent
明显很突出
buttons on her blouse.
就算我那样说我也只是在开玩笑
Even if I did say it, I was just having a bit of a laugh.
-就是这样 -对
- That's all. - Yeah,
你最好别再说这样的话了
you probably shouldn't say that stuff any more.
大纽扣吗 拜托
Oh, big buttons? Come on!
好吧 不说了
Well, maybe not.
你知道有多少关于我的口供吗
Do you know how many statements have been written about me?
五十份 我听说的 有五十份
50! That's what I've heard, 50!
我是说 我
I mean, I...
我可以想办法洗清我的罪名
I could always try and clear my name.
但是 你知道 这改变不了什么
But, you know, it wouldn't make any difference.
他们还是毁了我的名声
They'll have me by the legs.
-你知道是怎样的 -雷
- You know how it works. - Ray...
冷静 你太疑神疑鬼了 伙计
Calm down. You're being paranoid, mate.
你干这一行很久了 对吧
You have been in this job a long time, right?
你知道事情是怎么变化的
You know how things are changing.
不只是这里 到处都是
It's not just here, it's everywhere.
他们尝到一点成功的甜头就开始到处怀疑
They get a whiff of success, and then they're suspicious.
他们嫉妒你
They begrudge you.
我跟你说 这太残忍♥了
I'm telling you, it's brutal.
我不参与那些屁事 我只想好好工作
I don't get involved in any of that bollocks. I just do the job.
人不犯我我不犯人
If they stay out of my way, I'll stay out of theirs.
别他妈天真了
Oh, don't be so bloody naive!
你家人怎么样了
How's the family?
我只会给他们带来痛苦 史蒂夫
I'm causing them nothing but pain, Steve.
这周轮到我照顾孩子们了
It's my turn to have the kids this week
我得去孩子他妈家接他们 所以
and I've got to pick them up from their mum's, so...
保重 伙计
All the best, mate.
好 你也是 雷 保重
Yeah, you too, Ray. Take care.
我们本来希望能一起过个周末
Well, we were hoping to have the weekend away,
但他们把他送上了飞机
but they've put him on a flight.
老是这样
Always the same.
如果你能来接我 对
If you can pick me up, yeah.
十点可以 谢了 妈妈
Ten's fine. Thanks, Mum.
妈妈我得挂了 利亚姆打来了
Mum, I've got to go, it's Liam.
利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
你今早有听到希恩的消息吗
Have you heard from Sian this morning?
希恩 没有
Sian? No.
凯说她昨晚没回家
It's just that Kev says that she didn't come home last night.
她和她朋友们出去了 是吗
Mm, she was out with her mates, wasn't she?
对 他是这么说的
Yeah, that's what he said.
但是他听起来有些担心
But he just sounded a bit worried.
她肯定是在别人家过夜了
She must have just stayed over at somebody's.
-也对 -可能还在睡
- Yeah. - Probably still asleep.
我们再放最后一勺进来
So let's just get the last spoon in.
这个得留给爷爷 对吧
We'll have to save that one for Grandad, won't we?
好了
That's it.
我把它们放到烤箱里去
I'll put those in the oven.
来
There we go.
-我现在能吃一个吗 -等凉了就可以
- Can I have one now? - After they've cooled down, yes.
昨晚又有人想撬门进商场了
Someone tried to break into the bloody arcade again last night.
怎么了
What's the matter?
抱歉 一到她生日我就老是很情绪化
Oh, sorry. Just... I always get like this round her birthday.
今年她会回来的 别担心
She'll come home this year. Don't worry.
你的贝琪姨妈就喜欢涂颜色
Your Auntie Becky liked colouring in.
跟你一样 对吧
Just like you, hey?
我该下去了 没事的 亲爱的
I'd better get down there. It'll be all right, dear.
妈
Mum.
-你打过电♥话♥问过罗拉吗 -她也没她的消息
- Have you rang Lora? - Yeah, she's not heard from her.
凯说他们上次联♥系♥
Kev said the last time he heard from her
是凌晨一点还是多久的发过一次短♥信♥
was a text about one o'clock in the morning or something.
-奥利 小点声好吗 -好 抱歉
- Ollie, can you turn that down? - Yeah, sorry.
然后 她现在不接电♥话♥
And, erm, now she's not answering her phone.
可能还在宿醉
Probably still hung over.
我跟她说过不要这样了
I've told her about this.
好吧 我回了家一趟 她也没在
Yeah, well, I popped round home, but she wasn't there.
凯在打电♥话♥问她的朋友们了
Kev's started ringing round all of her mates.
我很快回来 有消息了打给我
I'll be back soon. Call me when you hear from her.
她还没出现吗
She's still not turned up?
-要顺便去喝个咖啡吗 -不 丹尼斯
- Shall we stop for a coffee? - No, Dennis.
我只想回家 拜托了
I just want to get home, please.
很好 很棒 对吧
That's good. That's nice, isn't it?
-放在上面真好看 -妈 在吗
- Oh, they'll look lovely on there. - Hello? Mum?
这边
In here!
我和切尔茜在烤蛋糕
Me and Chelsea are baking.
爸爸 我们做了蛋糕
Daddy, we've made cakes!
真棒
Yeah, lovely.
妈 来一下 我给你看点东西
Come on, Mum. I've got something I want to show you.
-看什么 -穿上外套
- What? - Well, get your coat on.
就在街角
It's only around the corner.
我说不好
I don't know...
妈 快来
Mum, come on.
-上车 -其他小家伙们呢
- Get in. - Where are the other little 'uns?
我妈去接他们了
My mum's got them.
-你们在干什么 -抱歉
- What are you doing in here? - Sorry.
后门开着 我们以为你在家
The back door was open. We thought you were home.
我们来是因为有人报♥警♥说你女儿失踪了
We're here because your daughter's been reported missing.
什么 谁报♥警♥说她失踪了
Reported what? Who's reported her missing?
她的伴侣
Her partner.
凯文·雷佩
Kevin Reape.
她肯定只是去某个朋友家了
She'll just be round a friend's somewhere, I'm sure of it.
她昨晚去老城区的舒吉酒吧了
She went out last night at Suju's in Old Town.
肯定玩得很晚
Must have had a late one.
现在只是在睡懒觉
And she's just having a lie-in.
他担心到联♥系♥了我们
He was worried enough to contact us,
所以我们得例行公事
so we're just doing the obvious things.
她显然不在自己家 也不在这里
She's clearly not at her own home and she's not here.
你能想到她还有可能在哪吗
Can you think where else she might be?
她肯定在哪个朋友家
She'll be round a friend's somewhere.
我们
We, er...
美剧 | 坦白 | 导航列表