匈牙利
1♥8♥9♥7年
你饿了吗 哈克先生
Are you hungry, Mr Harker?
不 我...
No, I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
那或许我们可以谈谈
Then perhaps we can talk.
我是阿加莎修女
I'm Sister Agatha.
我还以为我已经见过所有修女了呢
I thought I'd met all the sisters.
我隐匿了一段时间
I have been sequestered.
祈祷吗
In prayer?
是做研究 哈克先生
In study, Mr Harker.
研究你
Of you.
我看了你写的
I've read your account
你在特兰西瓦尼亚期间发生的最有趣的经历
of your most interesting stay in Transylvania.
那些全都是事实
It's the truth. All of it.
真是数不胜数的「事实」啊
And what a lot of truth there is.
安吉拉修女告诉我
Sister Angela tells me
你整整一周日夜不停地写
you wrote all day and all night for a whole week.
请坐下吧
Please...sit with me.
你是觉得阳光太明亮了吗
Is the sun a little bright for you?
不
No.
那就好
Good.
挺好的 对吧
It's good, isn't it?
亲爱的 进来吧
Ah, my dear. Come in.
必须有其他人在场才行
We are to be observed.
显然 她们不信任让我和男人独处
Apparently, I cannot be trusted alone with a man.
就当多个人来陪伴你吧
Consider yourself chaperoned.
哈克先生 我无意冒犯
Mr Harker, I intend no impertinence,
但你为什么还活着
but why are you still alive?
我逃了
I-I fled.
我被困住了 然后逃离了
I was trapped. I escaped.
逃离 好吧
Escaped, yes.
我无比惊恐地逃出了那个地方
I fled that place in terror of my life.
他是个怪物
He is a monster.
我可以发誓
I-I swear to you...
他就是魔鬼本尊
he is the Devil himself.
那你为何停下来了
Then why have you stopped?
-停下什么 -逃跑
- Stopped what? - Fleeing.
你已经在此处待了近一个月了
You've been here nearly a month.
跟你们在一起我才安全
I'm safe with you.
为什么
Why?
-这里是上帝的殿堂 -上帝的殿堂是吗
- This is a house of God. - A house of God, is it?
很好 这地方多一个男人也没什么 对吧 修女
That's good. We could do with a man about the place, eh, Sister?
两年前 镇上的一座教堂倒塌了
Two years ago, a church in this town collapsed.
屋顶砸在了做礼拜的教众头上
The roof fell on the congregation,
在他们祈祷时 要了所有人的命
killed everyone as they prayed,
包括小孩子
including the children.
神父是唯一的幸存者
The priest was the only survivor.
神父就这样
Priests are like that.
他后来跟我说 即使是在这种时刻
He said to me afterwards that, even in moments like these,
他也依然能维持信仰
he was able to maintain his faith.
我跟他说 他应该早早地维修屋顶才对
I told him he should have maintained his roof.
自己保护自己吧 哈克先生
Look to your own protection, Mr Harker.
上帝才不在乎你的死活
God doesn't care.
你的说话方式...
The way you talk...
在神职人员当中真是少见
It's unusual in someone of your calling.
我成为神职人员已经太久了 忘了使命
My calling was a very long time ago.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你的一只眼睛里有东西
You have something in your eye.
没了吧
Is it gone?
是的
Yes.
你未婚妻 米娜
Your fiancee, Mina.
你刚到这里时经常提到她 米娜·莫瑞
You mentioned her a lot when you first arrived. Mina Murray.
是的
Yes.
-我需要联♥系♥她 -你一定很爱她
- I need to contact her. - You must love her very much.
那是当然
Of course.
或许以后 你会让她看你写的这些东西
Perhaps, in time, you will let her read this account.
如果她想看 当然可以
If she wishes, yes.
出于好心 你在写作时略去了
So, out of kindness, you have omitted from your writings
任何可能警示或让她不安的东西
anything that would alarm or disturb her.
我不想...
Well, I didn't want to...
现在 请你告诉我 你在伯爵的城♥堡♥
So now you may tell me everything that occurred
和他相处的那段时间里发生的所有事
in the time you spent with the Count at his castle.
你们的晚餐 你们的谈话
Your dinners. Your conversations.
你们的亲密时刻
Your intimate moments.
你的身家性命或许就看你能否完全诚实了
Your life may depend on your complete honesty.
你听明白我要求你回答什么了吗
Do you understand what I'm asking you?
我想是的
I think so.
哈克先生 我想问的是
I'm asking, Mr Harker,
你是否曾和德古拉伯爵发生过性♥交♥
if you had sexual intercourse with Count Dracula.
德古拉
德古拉
第一季 第一集
野兽规矩
特兰西瓦尼亚
哈克先生
Mr Harker?
哈克先生 拜托 你务必收下这个
Mr Harker, please, you must take this.
谢谢你的好意 我不能收
That's very kind of you. Thank you. I couldn't possibly.
你必须收
You must.
-谢谢 -你会需要这个的
- Thank you. - You will need this!
车夫 不好意思
Driver, I'm sorry,
但我们离城♥堡♥似乎还有一段距离啊
but we still seem to be some distance from the castle.
我们最多只能将你送到这里了
It's as close as we are going.
伯爵会在此找到你的
The Count will find you here.
怎么找
How?
他精于此道
He finds people.
他会派他的车夫来的
He will send his driver.
我亲爱的乔尼
My darling Johnny...
你将行走他乡 去到遥远地方
you are to travel to a distant land,
每一天我都会非常思念你
and I shall miss you very much every single day.
我觉得你很可能会在
It seems to me likely that you will meet
穿越欧洲去特兰西瓦尼亚的途中遇到令你心动的女人
some very exciting women as you travel across Europe to Transylvania,
我想向你保证
and I wanted to assure you
如果你未能经受住诱惑
that should you fall prey to temptation,
我 作为你忠贞的未婚妻
I, as your dutiful fiancee,
也将能完全理解
will completely understand.
我们即将到来的婚礼这一确定的事
The certainty of our coming wedding
足以让一个年轻女子心存安慰
is all the consolation a young woman could require.
除了非常英俊的霍姆伍德医生
Well, apart from the very handsome Dr Homewood,
你的朋友雷吉和巴纳比
your friends, Reggie and Barnaby,
他们见到我似乎总是格外高兴
who always seem so pleased to see me,
再加上你办公室里可爱的埃德温
lovely Edwin from your office,
以及屠夫的儿子
the butcher's boy,
他近几个月以来出落得相当英俊诱人了
who has filled out quite deliciously in recent months,
万一我想换一换口味的话
and should I want for variety,
玫瑰和王冠酒吧那个可爱的侍女也很不错
the adorable barmaid at the Rose and Crown,
我知道你也喜欢她
who I know you have also admired.
我确信
I feel certain
在我们分开的时间里 我们将始终心系彼此
we shall be mindful of each other at all times during our separation.
我的爱都献给你 也希望你同样如此
All my love, and I hope all yours,
你可爱的米娜
your adoring Mina.
车夫 你能帮我提一下箱子吗
Actually, Driver, could you help me with my cases?
真有你的
Charming.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone at home?
有人吗
Hello?
不好意思
I-I'm sorry.
葡萄酒已经开了 我以为...
The wine was open. I assumed...
不如我给您斟一些酒 伯爵
Perhaps I could pour you some, Count?
我不喝...
I do not drink...
葡萄酒
..wine.
欢迎你
美剧 | 德古拉 | 导航列表