《犯罪心理》前情回顾
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇
Our unsub is Everett Lynch.
他是个骗子 杀人犯
He's a con man and a murderer
他会把他勾引到的女人的脸剥下来
who slices off the faces of the women he seduces.
罗波塔·林奇 母亲是骗子
Roberta Lynch. Having a con woman for a mother
会让他逐渐形成
would have instilled the
侧写中的自恋和厌恶女性的心理
narcissism and misogyny that we profiled.
我被一个比我年轻
This was the first time that I was
比我敏捷 比我强壮的人打败了
beaten by someone younger, faster, stronger than I am.
爸爸
Daddy!
我们逮捕了他的女儿格雷西
We arrested his daughter Grace,
但是他还是逃走了
but he got away.
我到了 你呢
除非导航出问题了
So unless the gps screwed up,
我应该就在你家门口了
I'm standing in front of your place?
对 我看到你在楼下了
Yes, you are. I see you down there.
我刚洗完澡
I just stepped out of the shower,
请进吧 前门应该没锁
But please come in. Front door should be unlocked.
请便 自己开瓶雷特尔城♥堡♥
Go ahead and have--open a bottle of chateau ratelle.
我马上就下去
Be down to join you in just a few minutes.
好
All right.
我就下去
I'll be down there in 2 seconds!
没事 你慢慢来
No worries! Take your time!
我在享用美酒呢
I'm enjoying the wine!
还有欣赏画作
And the art.
你该看看钢琴上我的作品夹
You should take a look at my portfolio over there on the piano!
喜欢我的作品吗
How do you like my work?
我得...
I need to...
我得离开这里
I--I need to get out of here.
不
N-no!
不 求你
N-no. Pl-please.
我本来不知道该不该再办新生儿派对
I was not so sure about hosting a baby shower
这都第五胎了
For baby number 5!
但丽莎坚持说这不算派对[阵雨]
But Lisa keeps insisting that it's not a shower.
只是小聚[小雨]
It's a sprinkle.
只要行为分♥析♥组大家庭又填新成员了
Any addition to the extended BAU family
我们就该庆祝
is a cause to gather and rejoice
大买♥♥特买♥♥婴儿用品
and to get loot in the form of baby swag.
我们对你们真是感激不尽
Well, we can't thank you guys enough.
预产期什么时候
And when are you due?
八周后
Oh, 8 weeks.
你就不好奇是男孩还是女孩吗
And you're not even a little curious if it's a boy or girl?
不用 但马特可想知道了
I'm good, but Matt is dying to know.
但我们决定了
But we decided that since
这个宝宝的一切都是彻头彻尾的惊喜
everything about this baby has just been a wonderful surprise
我们就要等到他或她降临时再次感到惊喜了
that we will once again be surprised when he or she arrives.
你难受死了吧 哥们
It's killing you, bro.
是啊
Yeah, kill-ing me.
我差点要向医生行贿了
I came this close to bribing the doctor.
你不会相信我花了多久
You would not believe how long it took me
才给他们买♥♥到婴儿床
to pick out that baby rocker for them.
别自责了
I wouldn't beat yourself up.
在这种情况下
You know, it's not easy
选择恰当的礼物是很不容易的
to choose the appropriate gift in this case.
是啊 但我觉得我的选择困难
Yeah, but I think my inability to choose
是源自我从小就反复做的一个梦
stems from a recurring dream I've had since I was a kid.
我在一场生日会上 当寿星终于打开一份礼物时
I'm at a birthday, and when a person finally opens their gift
却一看到就大哭起来
and sees it, they burst into tears.
我觉得你的梦代表了
Well, I would say that your dream represents
被压抑愿望的变相满足
a disguised fulfillment of a repressed wish.
看 所以说他是个天才
See? That's why that guy was a genius.
没事吧
Everything ok?
是我妈妈的事 她进了一家入住疗养院
It's about my mom. She's in a full-time care facility,
现在很不适应
and she's really been struggling.
我很遗憾 里德
I'm so sorry, Reid.
没事 哪怕你为不可避免的事做了心理准备
It's ok. You know, you prepare for the inevitable,
接受情况的改变还是会很难
but it's still difficult to accept when things actually change.
让你希望自己能让时间倒♥退♥
Makes you wish you could go back in time
确保自己做出了正确选择
and make sure you made the right choices.
威尔现在就在外面
So Will is outside right now
对你男友超酷的摩托痴迷不已
drooling all over your boyfriend's super-cool motorcycle.
是啊 抱歉了
Ugh! Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
是很性感
It's sexy,
但从统计学角度讲很蠢
Yet statistically stupid.
等等 你不是坐他摩托来的吗
Wait. Isn't that how you got here?
不是 追捕连环杀手对我来说够刺♥激♥了
No, no. Hunting serial killers is thrill enough for me.
再说 我还得拿蛋糕来着
Besides, I had to pick up the cake.
那蛋糕真不错呢
Ah! It's a great cake, by the way.
那就好
Good.
戴夫和克里斯托还没到
I haven't seen Dave and Krystall yet.
他不是会迟到的人
It's not like him to be late.
是啊
No, it's not,
但他肯定有好理由的
although I'm sure he'll have a good excuse.
要我打给他吗
Do you want me to call him?
-不 我来吧 -好
- No, I'll call him. - Ok.
艾米莉 我要迟到了
Hey, Emily. I'm running late.
我会尽快过去的
I should be on my way to you guys, asap.
你知道那案子不由我们负责
You know it's not in our jurisdiction.
我打了电♥话♥
I called.
佩吉警监说她很乐意
Captain Paige said she'd be more than willing to--
戴夫 我一直都很乐意
Dave, I have been more than willing
放手让你去查埃弗雷特·林奇的案子
to give you a lot of latitude on the Everett Lynch case.
我知道
I know you have.
但这六个月来
But over the past 6 months,
你自作主张地决定
you have taken it upon yourself
一个人追捕此人
to conduct a solo manhunt for the guy.
不能再这么继续下去了
It just can't continue.
很抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you that--
你知道最让我担心的是什么吗
You want to know what worries me the most?
我觉得你没告诉我
I think you didn't tell me
是因为你不确定该怎么对我撒谎
because you weren't sure how to lie to me.
反正 现在不是说这个的时候
Anyway, now really isn't the time to discuss this.
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about this later.
特别督查探员罗西
SSA Rossi!
多谢你肯抽时间 佩吉警监
I appreciate you taking the time, Captain Paige.
先生 别这么客气
Oh, sir, no problem at all.
告诉你 巴尔的摩郡警局
And I can tell you, the Baltimore County Sheriff's Department
会全力配合你抓住变色龙
will do whatever it can to help you catch the Chameleon.
什么
The what?
变色龙 先生
The Chameleon, sir.
大家都这么喊他
That's what everybody's been calling him.
起初好像是巴尔的摩办事处那边的玩笑话
I think it started at the Baltimore field office as a joke,
因为埃弗雷特·林奇是个
You know, because Everett Lynch is like
伪装大♥师♥ 是吧
this master of disguise, right?
好吧
Ok.
我带你上山去犯罪现场
Let me take you up this hill right here to the crime scene.
奥杜邦协会的一名摄影师
A photographer working for the Audubon Society,
被尸体绊倒了
she tripped over the body.
也不是 她就在那里发现了横尸的
Well, not literally. I mean, she found our John Doe
男无名氏
lying right there,
手臂和腿分开 躺在地上
Arms, legs spread out, flat on his back,
可能是被摆成这样的
Possibly posed.
看来他在那里躺了好久
Looks like he'd been lying there for a while
才被人发现
before he was found.
是啊 我们的郡法医 朱尔医生
Yeah, well, our county coroner, Dr. Jewel,
他没能给我们提供很多答案
he didn't have very many answers for us,
但他估计他死了三五天了
but he guesstimated 3 to 5 days.
躯干部分的皮肤是有意剥去的
The skin around the torso had been removed deliberately.
我也这么想的
That's what I thought.
但是 朱尔医生唱了反调
But once again, Dr. Jewel said he didn't think so
因为有动物啃食
美剧 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表