《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
我们来带你回家
We're taking you home.
你觉得在遭受了这么多事后
Do you really think that he can handle it,
里德还承受得了吗
I mean, all that Reid's been through?
我们都知道这对囚犯的精神状态影响有多大
We all know what that can do to the psyche of an inmate.
刮擦又现身了
u202dScratch surfaced again,
这次是在杰克的学校
this time at Jack's school.
这就是为何霍奇和杰克加入了计划
Which is why Hotch and Jack have now entered the program.
证人保护计划
Witness protection.
我们也许有刮擦先生的新线索
We might have a new lead on Mr. Scratch.
这则信息是个陷阱 出发
This text, it's a trap. Let's go.
佩内洛普·加西亚
里德出狱了 想见你 他已经把他妈妈安排在联调局的安全屋 他会去那里过夜 回复我 我把地址发给你
各位
Guys?
你们
Guys?
信♥号♥♥丢失
目标 状态
艾米莉·潘提斯 无信♥号♥♥
戴夫·罗西 无信♥号♥♥
洁妮芙·洁婼 无信♥号♥♥
塔拉·露易丝 无信♥号♥♥
史蒂芬·沃克 无信♥号♥♥
卢克·埃尔维斯 无信♥号♥♥
不要转语♥音♥信箱 不要转语♥音♥信箱
Don't go to voice mail. Don't go to voice mail.
不要转语♥音♥信箱
Don't go to voice mail.
我是特别督察探员艾米莉·潘提斯
This is SSA Emily Prentiss.
现在无法接听您的电♥话♥ 请您...
I can't take your call right now, so--
我尽快赶来了 发生什么事了
Hey, I came as soon as I could. What's wrong? u202d
他们不见了
They're gone.
全都不见了
They're all gone.
信♥号♥♥丢失
-我来开车 -好
- I'll drive. - u202dYeah.
是的 佩内洛普·格蕾丝·加西亚
Correct. Penelope Grace Garcia,
技术分♥析♥员 警编0019ER0
Technical Analyst, Badge Number 0019ER0.
我现在和国际反应小组的
I am with International Response Team
特别探员马特·西蒙斯在一起
Special Agent Matt Simmons.
我知道 但是特别督查探员斯宾塞·里德
Yeah. I know, but SSA Spencer Reid
还没复职 所以...
hasn't been reinstated yet, so--
天啊 我知道有规定
Oh, my God, I know this is protocol,
但是你必须停下 别再问了
but you need to stop asking me questions
马上安排后援
and send backup to the coordinates
到我给你的坐标点 拜托了
I just gave you right now, please...
还有救护人员
And medical.
多派点救护人员过来
Send lots of medical.
不 不
No, no...
来 慢点慢点 我扶你 我扶着你
Ok. Come on. I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you.
那混♥蛋♥设了埋伏
Jag-off ambushed us,
打了我们个措手不及
didn't even see him coming.
好了 你先坐下 好吗
All right. We got to get you off that leg, ok?
不 我没事 我没事
No, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我去指引后面的车
I'll flag down the cavalry.
你们去看看组员的情况
You go check on the team.
好 组员们 组员们
Yes, the team, the team, the team.
-要我做什么 -我看不见
- What can I do? - u202dI can't see.
要我做什么 我能帮到什么
What can I do? How can I help?
我看不见
I can't see.
别动 我看看 我看看
Wait. All right. I see it, ok? I see it.
你头皮上有碎玻璃 小洁
You got some broken glass in your scalp, JJ, ok?
忍♥一下 等救护车来 好吗
Just hold this till the ambulance comes, all right?
-史蒂芬 -救护车快到了
- Stephen? - u202dIt'll be here soon.
史蒂芬
Stephen?
他走了 他走了
He's gone. He's gone.
我不能就这样留他在这里
I can't leave him alone like this.
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
塔拉 告诉我你哪里受伤了
Tara, can you tell me where you're hurt?
我感觉我就要休克了
Um, I think I'm going into shock.
好的 没事的
Ok. All right. I got you.
塔拉 我们要给你保暖
Tara, we're gonna warm you up, all right?
你有内出血 我们要保证你的大脑有足够的血液
Bleeding internally, but we'll get some blood to your brain.
听着 你会很想睡
All right. Listen. You're gonna want to go to sleep.
但是你不能睡 你必须清醒 好吗
We can't let you do that. You got to stay with us, ok?
保持清醒 在这里
Stay with us. u202dOver here!
阻车路障钉让我们的两辆车都失控了
Those spike strips took out our two SUVs.
然后卡车从我们无防备的一侧撞了过来
Then the truck blindsided us.
我们有六个组员...
We have 6 agents that are--
艾米莉在哪里
Where's Emily?
我在哪里
Where am I?
你遭遇了车祸 很严重的车祸
You were in a car crash, a bad one.
天啊 发生了什么事
Oh, my God, what happened?
你的车遭受了正面冲击
Your SUV sustained the brunt of the impact.
特别是你 你受了重伤
Specifically, you sustained it.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
不 我...
No. I--
等等 我的组员们
Wait. Yeah. My team.
别激动 潘提斯探员
Take--take it easy, Agent Prentiss.
你现在伤情稳定 但还是得静养
Got you stabilized, but you got to stay put.
我在哪儿 这里不是医院
Where am I? This isn't a hospital.
我进过那么多次医院
I've been in enough hospitals.
我知道医院听起来怎么样 闻起来怎么样
I know how they sound, how they smell,
我到底在哪里
so where the hell am I?
你被妥善照顾着
You're being taken care of.
我们都是
We both are.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. What-- what does that mean?
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand you.
对 她清醒了
Yeah. She's conscious.
你好呀 艾米莉
Well, hello, Emily.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我也很高兴终于见到你了
It's nice to meet you, too, finally.
你抓了我们所有人吗
Did you grab all of us, huh?
我们的人都在这吗 卢克 小洁
Are we all here? Luke! JJ!
不 只有你
No. It's just you.
顺便说下 你的组员都没事
Your team is fine, by the way.
不好意思 我收回那句话
Excuse me. I take that back.
我开车撞了你们
The truck I drove into your team
确实杀死了特别督查探员史蒂芬·沃克
did kill SSA Stephen Walker--
脖子折了 真是个悲剧 留下了妻子
Whiplash, tragic, leaves behind a wife
还有两个孩子 对吧
and two children, I believe.
-不 -这样就对了 全发泄出来吧
- No. u202d- That's good. Get it all out.
我保证你会为此坐上电椅的
I will make sure you fry for this.
是吗
Will you?
或许你该先看看自己...
Well, maybe you should take a look at yourself first...
因为在我看来
Because from where I'm standing,
你这辈子什么也做不了了
you won't be doing much of anything for the rest of your life.
犯罪心理
第十三季 第一集
"希望全无也要坚持下去
"Hold on when there is nothing in you
意志要我们永不放弃"
except the will which says, "Hold on."
鲁德亚德·吉卜林
Rudyard Kipling.
英国作家 诺贝尔文学奖获得者 代表作《基姆》《丛林之书》
-斯宾塞 -你没事吧
- Spence. u202d- You ok?
我没事
I'm fine.
我得给威尔打个电♥话♥
I need to call Will.
我打了 我打了 他一会就到
I did. I did. He's on the way.
好 好
Right. Right.
莫尼卡
Oh, Monica,
史蒂芬的妻子
Stephen's wife.
得给她打个电♥话♥告诉他们这个消息
Someone needs to call her and tell them.
罗西要跟我们说完话才肯接受治疗
Rossi's refusing treatment until he speaks to both of us.
怎么了
What's going on?
别问了 听我说 好了
Shut up and listen. All right.
首先 你去搜下我的裤子口袋找到我的钥匙
First, you, go through my pants pockets and find my keys.
然后 你 你回组复职
Second, you, you're back on the team.
我不确定我该不该复职
Not sure I should be.
局长批准了吗
Has the director approved that?
我现在打电♥话♥
I'm making the calls now.
责任我来担 你回组复职
I'll take the heat. You're back on the team.
美剧 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表