前情提要
Previously on Titans...
是你
It's you.
-我不确定... -你是那个马戏团的男孩
- I'm not sure-- - You're the boy from the circus.
你的父母 我看到他们摔下来
Your parents... I watched them fall.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
三宫魔 这生物被召唤到地球
Trigon. This being was summoned to Earth
-留下了一个女儿 -蕾切尔
- to conceive a daughter. - Rachel.
她是可以让他回来的通道
She is the doorway that he can walk through.
地球将是第一个
Earth will be the first planet
被他的黑暗覆盖的星球
that he will cover in his darkness.
这里需要医生
We need a doctor in here!
我们要去找杰森·陶德
We need to find Jason Todd.
蕾切尔需要我们的帮助
Rachel needs our help.
他要死了
He's dying.
你父亲 他能救加尔
Your father, he could save Gar.
把他带回我身边 把他带回家
Bring him to me. Bring him home.
我的孩子
My child.
我终于回家了
I'm finally home.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
-在闪光 -迪克 等等
- It's shimmering. - Dick, wait!
到吞噬世界的时间了吗
Is it time to eat the world?
等她心碎了再说
Not until her heart breaks.
迪克 求求你 和我说话
Dick, please... talk to me.
这不是我造成的
This was not my doing.
我给你朋友提供了道路
I offered your friend a path.
但最终 他选择了他自己的方式
Ultimately, he chose his own way.
操♥你♥妈♥ 布鲁斯 你赢了
Fuck you, Bruce. You win.
拥抱黑暗 而不是否认黑暗的存在
To embrace his darkness rather than deny its existence.
我让你的朋友从沉重的负担中解脱出来
I've released your friend from a terrible burden.
回家的感觉真好
It feels so good to be home.
你会明白
You'll see.
他们都会明白
They'll all see.
不
No.
放了他
Let him go.
放了他
Let him go.
恐怕你被禁足了
I'm afraid you're grounded.
不许再用魔法了
No more magic.
我不会让你这么干的
I won't let you do this.
让我
Let me?
这是你干的
You did this.
是你把我带来这里的 蕾切尔
You brought me here, Rachel.
你的使命就是把我带到你的世界
Your purpose was to bring me into your world.
你和你朋友们的整个旅程
The whole journey you've taken with your friends,
都是为了促成这一刻
it's all been to make this moment happen.
我非常自豪
I couldn't be more proud.
你给了这个世界一份礼物
You've given this world a gift.
你从没爱过我
You never loved me.
你利用了我
You used me.
可爱的孩子
Sweet girl,
这比爱重要多了
this is so much more important than love.
放了他吧
Just let him go.
女儿 看看你周围
Look around you, daughter.
这里只有失去 背叛和衰败
All there is here is loss, betrayal, and decay.
你爱的所有人都会离开你 或者化为灰烬
Everyone you love will leave you by their own hand or in ashes.
没有什么是永恒的
Nothing lasts.
等待你的只有失望
The only thing that awaits you is disappointment.
你会失去所有人
You will lose everyone.
真令人心碎 不是吗
It's heartbreaking, isn't it?
快心碎吧
Let your heart break.
这是不可避免的
It's inevitable.
然后你就可以加入我了
And then you'll be free to join me.
我们的未来将荣光无限
Our future will be glorious.
我们拒绝
Hard pass.
蕾切 我们得走了
Rach, we gotta go.
-加尔 -快跑
- Gar. - Run!
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
She wants to do it the hard way.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我应该让她做好准备的
I should've prepared her better.
我们已经等了太久 如今不能失败
We've waited too long to fail now.
我们不会失败
We will not fail.
耐心点 亲爱的
Patience, my dear.
无论如何 她都会心碎
One way or another, her heart will break.
然后这个世界就是我的了
And then this world will be mine.
太带劲了
That was sick.
牛逼
Epic.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
你是杰森·陶德
You're Jason Todd.
对 你们他妈又是谁
Yeah, and who the hell are you?
我是朵恩·格兰杰 这是汉克·霍尔
I'm Dawn Granger. This is Hank Hall.
蕾切尔让我们来找你
Rachel sent us to find you.
为什么找我
Why me?
我们猜她需要的是你老板 而不是你
Our hunch is she needs the guy you work for and not you.
我不知道你在说什么鬼
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
放松 杀手 我是白鸽
Relax, killer. I'm Dove.
这是战鹰
This is Hawk.
-我们是迪克·格雷森的朋友 -哪种朋友
- We're friends of Dick Grayson. - What kind of friends?
知道楼下那个又大又吓人的洞穴那种
The kind that know about the big, scary cave downstairs.
想起什么了吗
Does that ring a bell?
你想让我学鸟叫吗
You want me to make bird sounds, too?
-泰坦啊 -告诉我们你♥爸♥在哪 孩子
- Titans. - Just tell us where your dad is at, kid.
布鲁斯在地球另一端
Bruce is halfway across the world
和正义联盟的人在一起
with the rest of the Justice League.
阿尔弗雷德也是
Alfred, too.
这地方只剩下我了
Got this place all to myself!
很明显
Clearly.
听着 不管你需要布鲁斯做什么
Hey, look. Whatever you need Bruce for,
如果迪克需要帮助 找我就行
if Dick needs help, I'm your guy.
一个罗宾救另一个罗宾
I mean, one Robin saving another?
他们绝对不会忘记
They'll never let him hear the end of it.
你是新罗宾吗
You're the new Robin?
正是在下 宝贝
Present and accounted for, babe.
"宝贝"
"Babe"?
他刚说了什么
What did he just say?
我们用不上
And that's a pass on the help
训练中英雄的帮助
from heroes-on-training-wheels department.
首先 兄弟 我三秒就能打倒你
First off, bro, I'd put you on your ass in three seconds.
好啊 你个小混球
Okay, you little shit.
其次 如果迪克真的有难 我想帮他
And secondly, if Dick's really strapped, I wanna help him.
上次对他发了脾气 我欠他的
Kinda freaked out on him last time and I owe him.
那么他在哪
So where is he?
-我们不知道 -好吧 那你们需要我
- We don't know. - Okay, well, then you need me.
迪克身上有追踪器
Dick's got a tracker in him.
想得美 高手 他给拿掉了
Nice try, Speed. He disabled it.
身上有个大伤疤作证呢
Got a big ol' scar to prove it.
咱们走吧
Let's bounce.
他没告诉你们还有一个吗
He didn't tell you about the second one?
在他绝对不会找到的地方
It's in a place he's never gonna find.
告诉我们他在哪就行
Just tell us where he is.
我们可以通过蝙蝠电脑找出来
We can access it on the Batcomputer
如果你们让我跟着去的话
if you let me come with you guys.
我要杀掉这小子
I'm gonna kill this kid.
在我们找到迪克之后再杀
Kill him after we find Dick.
成交了
You got a deal.
你能别喷了吗
Would you just stop blasting it?
你在浪费你的能量
You're wasting all your power.
蕾切尔在里面
Rachel is in there.
谁知道现在发生了什么
Anything could be happening to her.
你不是来这里杀她的吗
Says the woman who was sent here to kill her.
现在迪克和她在里边
Okay, now that she and Dick are in there
面对某个星际恶魔
with some intergalactic demon,
美剧 | 泰坦 | 导航列表