Separatists pushed to the brink.
分离主义者被逼至绝境
Republic forces continue to mount victories
共和国大军在银河各地
on battlefronts across the galaxy.
连♥战♥连捷
After the Jedi Knights thwarted an attempt to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine,
绝地武士挫败一起绑♥架♥帕尔帕廷议长的企图之后
the evil droid, General Grievous, retreated to the Outer Rim.
邪恶的机械人 格里弗斯将军 逃到外环
With his legions of battle droids severely depleted,
随着他的战斗机器人军团损耗殆尽
Grievous mounts a desperate and brutal counterattack across several star systems.
格里弗斯在数个行星系中发动了孤注一掷的凶残反击
We find Republic clone troopers locked in deadly combat
在被围攻的卡勒星上
on the besieged world of Kaller.
共和国克隆人士兵们陷入了一场殊死战斗
Lead by Jedi Master Depa Billaba,
在绝地大♥师♥德帕·比拉巴的带领下
they struggle to hold their position as they wait for reinforcements to arrive.
他们勉力守住阵地 等待援军到来
Fire.
开火
但本剧更改了他的军衔和盔甲涂装
注:这位是克隆人上尉格雷,最早出自漫画《星球大战:凯南》
Not to be a pessimist,
话可能不好听
but if the commander isn't back soon with those reinforcements...
但如果指挥官再不快带援军回来
My Padawan will be here.
我的学徒会来的
Master!
师♥父♥
Here. I'm here.
这儿 我在这儿
Caleb, where are the reinforcements?
凯莱布 援军在哪儿
Don't worry. They're right behind me.
别担心 他们就在我身后
Uh, where are they?
他们人呢
Caleb.
凯莱布
Trust me.
相信我
Well, how many are there? Five of them.
好吧 援军有多少人 五个
Five? We're done.
就五个 完蛋了
Yeah, that's what I thought, but you gotta see these clones.
嗯 我一开始也这么以为 但你必须亲眼看看这些克隆人
They're different.
他们不一样
Halt.
停下
Fire.
开火
No. No.
不 不
Hold your positions.
坚守阵地
Make a hole!
借过
I don't believe it. That's Clone Force 99.
难以置信 是99号♥克隆人部队
Crosshair, let's get these tanks moving.
准星 我们把这些坦克挪一挪
Sir, yes, sir.
是 长官
Huh? Hey. Stop that.
快停下来
Adjust the stabilizers. We're going over.
调整稳定器 我们要掉下去了
Hey, clanker. Catch.
铁皮桶 接着
I guess I'm in charge now.
看来现在我说了算了
Hey. What's that?
这是什么
Oh, no...
不
Drop your weapons and surrender.
放下武器 马上投降
If you're done hiding down there, I suggest you launch a counterattack.
如果你们在下面躲够了 那我建议你们开始反♥攻♥
Another droid battalion's approaching.
另一个机器人营正在接近
The general is the one who gives the orders around here.
在这里只有将军能发布命令
He's right, Captain. This is our chance.
他说的没错 上尉 这是我们的机会
Launch the counterattack.
发动反击
Yes, General.
是 将军
All right, men. Let's go!
好了 兄弟们 我们上
Sir, yes, sir. Move it! Move it!
是 长官 跑起来 跑起来
There you are, little Jedi. You missed all the fun.
你在这儿啊 小绝地 你错过了所有乐子
Watching your team in action was the fun.
看着你们小队作战就很有乐子
Care to introduce your new friends, Caleb?
可否介绍下你的新朋友 凯莱布
Yes, Master.
是 师♥父♥
This is Wrecker, Hunter, Echo, Tech and Crosshair.
这是清障王 猎人 回声 技师和准星
While I'm not sure "fun" is the sentiment I would express,
尽管我认为“乐子”并不是我会表达的情绪
I agree with my Padawan.
但我认同我的学徒
Your exploits were quite impressive.
你们的战绩确实令人印象深刻
Exploits?
战绩
Don't overthink it, Wrecker.
别想多了 清障王
Thank you, General.
谢谢您 将军
Now, would one of you please explain where my actual reinforcements are?
现在 你们中谁可以告诉我 我真正的援军在哪儿
Rerouted to the capital. We're all you're getting.
被改派到首都了 你们的援军只有我们
Ha! We're all you need.
有我们就够了
Actually, if my intel is correct, the general will not need any of us.
实际上 如果我的情报没错 将军将不需要我们中任何一人
The Clone War may soon be over.
克隆人战争大概快结束了
Better tell that to the clankers headed our way.
最好告诉那些正朝这儿进发的铁皮军
I am referring to the encrypted comm chatter.
我是从加密通讯聊天看到的
Clone intelligence is reporting Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi
克隆人情报机构报告 绝地将军欧比旺·克诺比
has found and engaged General Grievous on Utapau.
在尤塔帕发现了格里弗斯将军并正在交战
If he captures or kills Grievous,
如果他能抓到或杀了格里弗斯
the Separatist command structure will collapse.
分离势力指挥体系就会崩溃
And most likely the droid armies along with them.
而且机器人军队也很有可能会随之崩溃
A fascinating theory, yet unfortunately not something we can control from here.
一个很吸引人的理论 但不幸的是 这并不是我们能左右的
I suggest we focus on the task at hand.
我认为还是应该着眼于当下的任务
Any orders?
有什么指示
Or shall we do what we do?
还是让我们自己行动
Let's blow something up. Yeah!
让我们来炸点东西吧
Well, Caleb, shall we let them do what they do?
凯莱布 我们应该让他们自主行动吗
Only if I can go with them.
只要能让我跟他们一起行动
Very well.
好的
Hey, kid. You ready for this? We move fast.
小子 你准备好了吗 我们行动可是很快的
Good. That's the only way I know.
很好 我也慢不下来
I like him.
我喜欢他
Execute Order 66.
执行66号♥指令
Master.
师♥父♥
Master!
师♥父♥
You must run!
你快跑
Run, Caleb!
跑 凯莱布
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Kid, wait!
小子 等等
What... What just happened?
发 发生了什么
The comm channel is repeating one directive,
通讯频道一直在重复一个指令
"Execute Order 66."
执行66号♥指令
Yeah, I heard that too.
是 我也听到了
What's Order 66?
66号♥指令是什么
I am not certain.
我不确定
Echo. Tech. Talk to the reg Captain. Find out what you can.
回声 技师 去找大路货上尉问问 看看能查到什么
Crosshair, you and I will track down the kid and make sure nothing happens to him.
准星 你和我去把那小子找回来 确保他不要出事
Wrecker, stall anyone who tries to follow us.
清障王 拖住任何想要跟着我们的人
He's close.
他就在附近
There.
那儿
Come on down, kid.
下来吧 孩子
We're here to help. No!
我们是来帮忙的 不
Liar.
骗子
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Following orders.
遵从命令
We don't even know what the order is.
我们甚至不知道这是个什么命令
Stand down until we know what's going on.
在我们搞清楚事情前 不要开火
Good soldiers follow orders.
好兵令行禁止
Where's the Padawan?
学徒去哪了
Yeah, don't worry. Hunter's handling it.
别担心 猎人正在处理了
We have orders from the Supreme Chancellor himself.
我们身负由最高议长亲自下达的命令
That's great, but like I said, Hunter's handling it.
好极了 但我说了 猎人正在处理了
Step aside, Trooper.
让开 士兵
Sure thing, boss.
你是老大 听你的
Hunter, you've got regs inbound.
猎人 有大路货向你们靠近
Copy that.
收到
We have a situation.
有情况
Tell me something I don't know, Tech.
说些我不知道的 技师
It appears the regs have been ordered to execute the Jedi.
似乎大路货被下令要处决绝地
What? Which Jedi?
什么 哪个绝地
All of them. They're saying the Jedi have committed treason.
全部 他们说绝地犯了叛国罪
That would explain things.
这下说得通了
It doesn't begin to explain things.
这什么也说明不了
I suggest you get back here.
我建议你先回来
Can't. Haven't found the kid yet.
不行 还没找到那个小孩
Wrong.
找到了
Crosshair, stand down.
准星 停手
Don't!
别
美剧 | 星球大战:残次品(2021) | 导航列表