独奏
第一集 莉娅
假如你能穿越到未来 你能摆脱你的过往吗
If you travel to the future, can you escape your past?
不对
Wrong.
拜托
Come on.
给个面子嘛
Come on.
算了
All right.
算了
All right. Um...
好吧
Okay.
第1227天
Um... it's day 1,227.
我还在试着去和未来取得联♥系♥
I am still trying to make contact with the future,
但今天的实验显然失败了
and today's trial appears to have failed.
你没什么想说的吗
Unless you feel like... talking now.
有人在听吗
Hello. Hello.
能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear me now?
你还记得那件事吗
Do you remember that?
能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear me now?
那个...
It was the... the...
威瑞森公♥司♥的家伙
Verizon guy.
天呐 都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
God, that was so long ago.
至少是20年前的事了吧
That must have been, like, 20 years ago.
能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear me now?
老天 你还记不记得
Oh, my God, and do you remember that
他当时像个叛徒一样去了斯普林特公♥司♥
he went to Sprint like a traitor?
就像勒布朗去了尼克斯队
Like when LeBron went to the Knicks?
或者说像特朗普逃到俄♥罗♥斯♥一样
Or when Trump fled to Russia?
我还以为我已经找到你了
Thought I would have found you by now.
未来的我
My future me.
我以为我能去你在的地方
I thought that I would be where you are,
丢下这些破事
away from all this.
我以为一切终于结束了
I thought it would finally be over.
可...
But... well,
我已经失败10620次了
that's 10,620 failures,
还记得爱迪生说过
unless we recall what Edison said.
"我从未失败过
"I have not failed,
我只是找出了一千种不能成功的方法罢了"
I've simply found 10,000 ways it didn't work."
真是个他妈的呆子
What a fuckin' dude.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我要去...
Okay. Um, I'm just gonna...
校准...
recalibrate the, um...
我忙着呢 瑞秋
I'm working, Rachel.
别和我瞎扯淡
Don't "I'm working" me.
你还待在妈妈家的地下室
You're still in Mom's basement
鼓捣你那傻乎乎的时空旅行项目
with your ridiculous time travel project.
有开得起游艇的亿万富翁
I have funding from private trillionaire investors
给我赞助 所以...
who race yachts, so...
妈妈一直在乱挥手
Yeah, well, Mom keeps waving her hand around,
而且她感觉很疼
and in a lot of pain.
- 现在几点了 - 我不知道
- What time is it? - I don't know.
她看起来像是在指着天花板吗
Okay. Is she, like, pointing at the ceiling?
我觉得像
Yeah, I think so.
她还嘴里嘟囔"吼 吼"
Okay, and is she saying, like, "hole, hole"?
- 没错 - 那是她觉得太热了
- Yeah, exactly. - She's too hot.
每天都这样
Every day it's the same damn thing.
太阳晒着她的房♥间 而且那些护士
The sun warms her room and the nurses never anticipate
从来没有考虑到柯西视界上升
the rise in the Cauchy Horizon.
我每天都和他们反映这事...
I tell them this every single day...
什么上升 你说什么
The rise in the what? What did you say?
我说温室气体含量上升
I said the rise in the greenhouse effect.
- 你刚刚说的不是这个 - 就是这个 瑞秋 好吗
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did, Rachel, okay?
她屋子变热都是因为温室效应
The greenhouse effect makes it too hot in her room,
而且如果护士们
and if the nurses would just lower the temperature
他们也很忙啊
Well, they are really busy
而且你对他们的态度实在太差了...
and you are, like, the rudest person ever, so...
能每天三点半把空调给她开到20度...
to 68 degrees at 3:30...
得了吧 瑞秋 今天她洗澡了吗
Oh, my God, Rachel, please. Did she have her bath today?
- 洗了 - 好
- Yeah. - Okay.
她右腿上的疮怎么样了
How are the sores on her right leg?
- 变成粉色的了 - 变粉了
- They look pink. - They're pink?
好 那还行 还行
Okay, that's good. That's good.
涂乳膏的时候记得给她抹匀
Uh, make sure you put the cream on lightly,
上次你就没有涂匀 搞得她很不舒服
you did it too thick last time and it made her uncomfortable.
知道了
Fine.
下周三我不能在这陪她
Oh, and I can't be with her next Wednesday.
- 想都别想 - 你什么意思
- Unacceptable. - Excuse me?
我只求你六个月里那一个晚上陪她 瑞秋
I have asked you for one night in six months, Rachel...
我的"23染色体相亲"提前到周三了
Yeah, well, my "23 And Meet" pushed to Wednesday,
他的染色体应该和我的完全匹配
and he's supposed to be my literal chromosomal match.
而且 她又那么喜欢你 所以说
Besides, you're her favorite, so... Oh, look at that.
- 妈妈要和你说话 - 好
- Mom wants to talk to you. - Of course.
我举着手♥机♥
I hold the phone up.
妈
Mom.
今天怎么样啊 妈
Hey. How you doin' today, Ma?
我知道
I know.
我知道你想凉快一点 他们马上给你处理
I know you want it colder, they're gonna fix it.
会... 会没事的
You're... You're gonna be okay.
我保证 我爱你
I promise. I love you so much.
那个 如果你胳膊再疼
All right? You just... You tell the nurses
你就叫护士 好吗
if your arm starts to tingle again, okay?
你就指着你的胳膊 告诉她们 好吗
You point to your arm and you tell them, okay?
我爱你 我爱你 妈 我爱你
I love you so much, I love you, Mom, I love you.
永远爱你
Okay? Forever.
抱歉在你面前倒苦水
Sorry you had to hear that.
勾起你的伤心往事了吧
It must bring you back.
你能让那些护士们意识到
Hey, did you ever get the nurses to anticipate
柯西地平线...
the rise in the Cauchy Hor...
我是说 温室效应
I mean, the greenhouse effect.
为什么我总说成柯西地平线...
Why do I keep saying the Cauchy Hor...
如果折射率是3.4 那么柯西视界...
If the refraction is at 3.4, then the Cauchy Horizon...
有人吗
Hello?
怎么回事
What?
给点力啊 给点力啊 给点力啊
Come on, come on, come on.
给点力啊
Come on.
不对 不对 不对 变回来 变回来
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, come back, come back.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
有人吗
Hello?
说话 有人吗
Come on! Hello!
你好
Hello?
你好 能听到我的声音吗
Hello. Can you hear me?
能听到我的声音吗
Can you hear me?
- 是你吗 - 是你吗
- Are you out there? - Are you out there?
拜托 一定得是你
Please be out there.
- 操♥你♥妈♥ - 你再骂 操♥你♥妈♥
- Fuck you! - Fuck me? Fuck you!
- 真♥他♥妈♥... - 惊了
- Holy... - Fuck!
老天 老天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, can...
你叫什么 请告诉我你的名字
What's your name? Please tell me your name.
- 你先说 - 老天
- You first. - Oh, my God.
- 你的声音... - 你的声音听起来...
- What? You sound... - You sound just like...
和我一模一样
Me.
告诉我你叫什么
Tell me your name.
设想一个弹珠掉进一个虫洞 立即出现在过去另一端正好撞击了它之前的那个复本 并使其不掉入虫洞
波尔钦斯基悖论认为...
Polchinski's paradox says that...
去他妈的波尔钦斯基悖论 告诉我你叫什么
Oh, fuck Polchinski's fucking paradox. Tell me your name.
莉娅 莉娅·萨罗瓦拉
Leah. Leah Salovaara.
那你呢
And... And yours?
我也是莉娅 我也是莉娅·萨罗瓦拉
I'm Leah. I'm Leah Salovaara, too!
老天爷 老天爷
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
等等 我怎么知道你没有骗...
But wait, how can I know that you're really...
- 骗你 - 对 说一件...
- You? - Yeah, I mean...
只有你... 只有我... 知道的事
What's something that only I... I mean, you...
- 只有你知道的 - 第一次干吻
- Only you would know? - Uh, first kiss, no tongue.
亨利·陈
美剧 | 芸芸众生(2021) | 导航列表