美剧 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表
不可理喻
Unbelievable...
我们让波格丹去哪买♥♥来着
Where did we send Bogdan?
炸鸡小店
Chicken Manor.
结果他去哪了
Well, where'd he go?
炒鸡小店
Chicken Chow.
低级错误
Rookie mistake.
鬼扯 他就是不想多走几步路
Bullshit! Cos' he didn't want to walk an extra two minutes.
他肯定装得像是去了炸鸡小店
Watch him pretend like he went to Chicken Manor.
-萨顿南区呼叫中心 -请说
- South Sutton to control. - Go ahead.
韦斯勒街盐木堡外 可能会有人扰乱治安
BOP in progress outside the Saltwood Castle on Wexley Road,
几个醉汉闹事 注意警惕 可能会生事端
several D and Ds. Be advised, this could escalate.
-什么事端 贝琪 -伤人
- What you thinking, Becky? - Assault?
好 我去看一眼
All right, I'll take a look.
不会闹出大事
This ain't going to escalate.
你上次也这么说
Yeah, you said that last time.
炸鸡小店不错吧
How was Chicken Manor?
你说炒鸡小店
You said Chicken Chow.
-不会发生伤人 -是吗 此话怎讲
- This ain't no assault. - Really, why's that?
你看他的手指 没握拳
Look at his fingers... they're straight.
不像要出拳打人
They're not curled into a fist.
萨顿南区呼叫中心
Sutton South to control?
肖恩
Shaun?
明天的安排 没问题吧
Is everything all right for tomorrow?
-前提是你没事 -我知道
- If. - Yeah, I know if.
她在吗
Is she there?
她在刷牙
She's brushing her teeth.
凯伦 如果
Look, Karen, if...
我今天这边不顺利 你能不能
things don't go my way today, will you just...
你今晚能不能别让洁西看电视
Will you keep Jaycee away from TV tonight, please?
她有平板电脑 肖恩
She's got her own tablet, Shaun.
好吧
Yeah, I...
我尽量
I'll do what I can.
肖恩
Shaun.
祝你今天顺利
Good luck today.
艾莫里
Emery!
住♥宅♥区里还不错
It's nice on the inside.
习惯就好了
Well, you better get used to it.
我们一周至少来两次
We're here at least twice a week.
你怎么会不知道
How can you not know?!
你怎么... 看着我
How did you... Look at me!
看着我 告诉我
Look at me! Tell me!
我能跟他说什么 拜托
What can I say to him? Please!
不行 我不接受 这说不通
No! No, I'm not having it, it doesn't make sense!
长官
Ma'am.
本案可以由我来问话吗
Do you mind if I take the lead on this one?
我知道你有所隐瞒
I know you're keeping something.
我知道你有事瞒着我
I know you're keeping something from me!
-别说谎了 -妈妈
- Stop it! - Mum!
不
No!
赞恩
Zain?
你知道为什么袭击你哥哥的人
Do you have any idea why the people that attacked you brother
没伤害你吗
didn't hurt you?
他们没看见我
They didn't see me.
他说他当时在卧室玩游戏
He says he was in his bedroom on his computer games.
-确实 -他们没听到你吗
- I was. - And they didn't hear you?
我戴耳麦了
My headset.
你妈觉得你有事隐瞒
Well, your mum thinks there's something you're not telling us.
老实说 赞恩 我也这么觉得
And if I'm honest, Zain, I agree with her.
二十分钟后下判决
到最后
Look, at the end of the day,
你不说出真♥相♥
all you're doing by not telling us the truth
就是包庇凶犯
is protecting the people who did this.
-他不是包庇 他就是怂了 -我才不怂
- He's not protecting them, he's scared. - No, I'm not!
我都不知道他们来了
I didn't even know they was here.
你赶紧来法♥院♥
如果我当时知道 还会继续玩吗
You think I'd have carried on playing if I'd known what was happening?
我肯定会跑过去救尤塞
I'd have gone in and saved Yusi, innit!
你玩什么 赞恩 PS4吗
What have you got, Zain, PS4?
对
Yeah.
-你玩什么游戏 -这重要吗
- What game do you play? - Does it matter?
《堡垒之夜》
Fortnite.
线上游戏吧
Online, right?
对
Yeah.
我们今天可以把游戏机带走吗
Do you mind if we take the console with us today?
-可能会有用 -有什么用
- Could be helpful. - Why?
可以查出你玩游戏的时间以及游戏伙伴
We can see what time you were playing and who with.
借此联♥系♥其他玩家
It allows us to contact the other players in the groups,
看有没有人录下游戏过程
see if anyone recorded the gameplay.
还可以通过耳麦音频
Which would give us audio from
还原当时凶案现场周围的情况
your headset mic at the time of the incident.
也许耳麦录下了当时客厅里的声音
May have picked up voices from the living room.
但也可能会证明 你当时不在玩游戏
Or it might show that you weren't on PlayStation at the time.
若是如此 我们就得再回来
In which case, we'd need to come back,
问你事发时 你究竟在做什么
ask you what you were really doing when your brother was attacked.
你无权拿走我的PS4
You can't take my PS4.
害怕不丢脸
There's no shame in being scared.
躲在床下 瑟瑟发抖
There's no shame in hiding under your bed,
等着妈妈回来 这不丢脸
and shaking with fear til your mum came home.
当时一定很吓人
Must have been terrifying.
你昨晚那样 无可厚非
You couldn't help yourself last night.
你当时强出头 你妈就会连你也失去了
Your mum would've lost two sons if you'd have tried.
但你哪怕只看到一眼
But if you saw even a glimpse
凶犯的样子
of the people who did this...
也可借此将凶犯绳之于法
then you can get justice from now.
-早上好 哈特总警司 -早
- Good morning, Commander Hart. - Morning.
早
Morning.
我有幸负责这一起重大急案
Today marks the conclusion of one of the most urgent investigations
本案已下判决
I've had the privilege to oversee.
今早获刑四人 其犯罪手段与动机齐全
The four individuals sentenced this morning had the means, the intent,
手中持有自动机♥枪♥
and the automatic weaponry
能够在伦敦街头发动大规模袭击
to launch a devastating machinegun attack on the streets of London.
多亏我们反恐小队不屈不挠的精神
Thanks to the tenacity of our counterterrorism officers,
将这场灾难扼杀于摇篮之中
that nightmare did not become a reality.
我们与安♥全♥局♥通力合作 终于...
Working in tandem with the security service, we are finally...
终于遏止了这场恐袭阴谋
We are finally stemming the tide of terror plots.
我就说到这里了 各位
I think that's all you're going to get from me, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢各位
Thanks very much. Thank you.
你来了啊
Here she is!
你负责的案子 没出席庭审
You missed the sentencing on your own case.
忙着查新案子
I'm busy on a new one.
你要来皇冠酒店 凯瑞
You're coming down The Crown, Carey.
-头儿召集大伙儿了 -我不行
- Guvnor's getting them in. - I can't.
我已经被调去凶案组了
I've been moved to homicide, so...
你还是能和我们一起喝酒
You can still drink with us.
稍后来一趟吧
Yeah, maybe come down later.
最后聚一次
One last time.
今天怎么这么热闹
What's got the cabbies so excited?
肖恩·艾莫里上诉一案
Shaun Emery's appeal.
那个士兵
The soldier.
上
Let's go!
上去 继续上前
Get up there! Keep going!
遇敌 上
Contact, coming in!
你♥他♥妈♥给我退后
Get fucking back!
"你♥他♥妈♥给我退后"
"Get fucking back."
你当时跟谁说话 艾莫里先生
Who were you talking to, Mr. Emery?
塔♥利♥班♥武装分子
Taliban insurgent.
真是这样吗
You're sure about that?
我当时以为他要开枪或扔炸♥药♥
I believed he was reaching for a weapon or an IED...
我清楚辩方证词 艾莫里先生
I'm aware of the defence argument, Mr. Emery,
你在军事法庭上说过 我记得很清楚
I remember it well from your court martial.
尽管对方已经缴械 且受了重伤
Despite being disarmed and severely wounded...
美剧 | 真相捕捉 | 导航列表