《霍灵顿大道》前情回顾
本说他和伊娃在树林里发现了阿利克斯
Ben has said that he and Eva found Alex in the woods.
他让我发誓不说出去
He made me promise not to tell.
伊娃只是说了你想听的话 海伦
Eva is just telling you what you want to hear, Helen.
不如我领养本吧
Why don't I adopt Ben?
我知道这听着很疯狂 但如果你仔细想想
I know it sounds mad, but not actually,
其实不无道理
if you think about it.
你们知道特蕾莎被提名一个商业奖项了吗
Did you know Theresa's been nominated for a business award?
-我们周三晚上去 -我们当中出了位成功人士
- We're going Wednesday evening. - Got ourselves a high flyer here.
该死
Shit.
很遗憾 我们今早发现了尸体
Sadly, we found a body this morning.
离我们发现你的地方不远
Not too far from where we found you.
似乎大家都觉得是那个摄影师
Everyone seems to think it's that photographer.
报社的那个人 科林·奇斯克
The guy from the paper, Colin Chiswick.
我觉得是他 阿利克斯不是在烧烤时被杀
I think it's him. Alex wasn't killed during the barbecue,
他是在前一晚遇害的 所以不可能是他们
he was killed the night before, so it couldn't have been them.
有人会因此被捕 海伦
A man's gonna get arrested, Helen.
我们错了
We were wrong.
我预约了6点的出租车
Booked a taxi for six.
我预约了6点的出租车
Booked a taxi for six.
商业颁奖礼
The business awards?
对 抱歉 谢谢 亲爱的
Yeah. Sorry. Yeah, thank you, love.
我很兴奋
Well, I'm excited.
你要我去学校接本吗
Do you want me to pick Ben up from school?
不用
No.
不 我去接就行
No, I can do it.
我去住我妈家
I'm gonna stay at my mum's.
怎么 你...你连一句话都不打算说吗
What, you... You're not even gonna say anything?
你甚至没意识到我们的儿子失踪了
You didn't even realise our son was missing.
我不得不下午赶回家 赶在你注意到之前
I had to come home in the afternoon before you'd even noticed.
他失踪一整晚了 加斯
He'd been gone all night, Gareth.
而你就坐在这 只是坐在这
And you just sit here. You just sit here.
我们儿子死的时候 你就坐在这 一句话也不说
You just sit here and say nothing, when our son is dead!
我走了
I'm going.
他说他要出去
He said he was going out.
出事的前一晚 你当时在厨房♥
The night before. You were in the kitchen
正准备去上班
and you was getting ready for work.
阿利克斯他准备第二天一早出去
And Alex said he was going out the next morning.
他说他要去拍...
He said he was gonna go and make one of those...
用他的手♥机♥拍部小♥电♥影♥
those little films that he liked to make on his phone.
他说他准备在你值完晚班
He said he was gonna show you
回家后放给你看
when you got back off your night shift.
然后我睡过头了
So then, when I overslept,
他的衣服不见了 还有他的球鞋也不见了
and his clothes were gone, and his... his trainers were gone,
后门...
and the back door...
门开着 是因为它...它坏了
The door was open because it was... it was broken.
他总是把后门开着
And he always left it open.
我以为他就把门打开出去了
That's what I thought that he'd done.
你难道以为我不希望...
You don't think that I wish the f....?
阿利克斯就算给我写了四页纸的字条
Alex could have written me a four-page note.
只要我没看到他
If I hadn't seen him first thing,
-就会跑出去找他 -是啊
- I'd have been out looking. - Yeah.
但你当时不在 所以...
Well, you weren't there, so...
或许你该呆在家里
Maybe you should've been.
所有人都在那议论纷纷 看着我 但是...
Everyone's out there saying things, looking at me but...
但这或许是你的错
Maybe this is your fault.
我去我妈家了
I'm going to my mum's.
阿利克斯 我们很想你 安息吧
"罗宾·帕克斯警长
'Detective Sergeant Robin Parks,
正在调查十岁的阿利克斯·博伊德谋杀案
'who's investigating the murder of ten-year-old Alex Boyd
他今日早些时候跟媒体说
'spoke to the media earlier today.'
我可以说的是目前案件没有更多进展
'I'm able to report that there has been further developments.
在当地报纸上公布嫌疑人的电子画像后
'We've had an encouraging response from the public
我们得到了民众的积极响应
'after the release of an e-fit in the local papers.
因此我们逮捕了一名当地男子
'The result of which has led to a local man
来警局接受询问
'being brought in for questioning.
现在下结论还为时过早 但我们认为
'It's early days but we believe
这名男子有可能正是犯罪嫌疑人
'this man could be a potential suspect.'
我不明白 本杰
I don't understand, Benji...
你们要是没做错事 为什么要把他藏起来
if you didn't do anything wrong, why you hid him.
你们为什么会认为碰了他就会陷入麻烦
Why did you think you'd get in to trouble for touching him?
我知道你...你足够聪明 也够大了
I know that you're... you're smart enough and you're old enough
知道你... 大家不会因为帮助别人
to know that you... People don't get into trouble
而陷入麻烦
for... for h-helping someone.
我知道你清楚这一点 伊娃也清楚
I know you know that. I know that Eva knows that.
所以我真的不能理解
And so I don't really understand.
是和他的手♥机♥有关吗 本
Is it something to do with his phone?! Ben!
本 本
Ben. Ben!
本
Ben!
本 我要进去了
Ben. I'm coming in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我...我不是...
I'm sorry. I... I didn't, erm...
知道吗 这都是我的错
D'you know what, this is my fault.
我错在不相信你 我只是...
It's my fault because I didn't believe you. I'm just...
我想尽力去理解你 真的
I'm trying to understand. I am.
我很抱歉 我在尽力去理解
I'm sorry, I'm trying to understand.
是我的错
It was my fault.
不 不 宝贝 我们已经说过了
No. No. Baby, listen, we've discussed this.
事情发生的时候 你根本不在场
You weren't even there when it happened, please.
是我让他去这么做的
I told him to do it.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想让他别再这样
I just wanted him to stop.
我想让他别再这样 离伊娃远点
I wanted him to stop and leave Eva alone,
他对她非常差
he was so horrible to her.
我给他的手♥机♥发了信息
I sent him messages on his phone.
我只是想让他感觉不好受 我并不希望他...
I just wanted him to feel bad. I didn't want him to...
阿利克斯不是自杀
Alex didn't kill himself.
-你怎么知道 -因为警♥察♥啊
- How do you know? - Well, because the police!
他们有证据...
They have the evidence to...
你以为阿利克斯自杀 是因为你让他自杀吗
You, you think Alex killed himself because you told him to?
我对他很凶
I was horrible to him.
你对他很凶
You were horrible to him.
只是因为他对伊娃很坏
Only because he was horrible to Eva.
所以呢 你就把他和他的手♥机♥藏了起来
What, so you hid him and then hid his phone?
我不想让任何人看到信息
I didn't want anyone to see the messages.
那你为什么不告诉我
Then why didn't you tell me?
你不会相信我的
You wouldn't have believed me!
我想去警局
I want to go to the police.
我...
I, er...
我...
I...
-你该考虑一下 -为什么
- You should think about that. - Why?
因为警方已经展开调查了 他们有位嫌疑人
Because there's been an investigation. They have a suspect.
所以我们现在应该置身事外
So we should stay out of it now.
他们根本不知道他是不是自杀的
They don't even know if he did it!
好吧 我只是... 我只是觉得去警♥察♥局
Fine! I just... All I'm saying is I think going to the police
并不会让你好受些
won't make you feel better.
-小特 你在里面吗 -在 稍等
- T, are you in there? - Yeah. One sec.
听着 别...什么都别说 什么都别做 好吗
Look, just... don't say anything. Don't do anything. OK?
-怎么了 -没事吧
- Yep? - Is everything all right?
出租车一小时后就到了
The taxi'll be here in an hour.
你打扮起来是去见谁
Who are you getting dressed up for?
我有个朋友在这附近
I have a friend round.
妈妈 你能教我做功课吗
Mum, can you help with my homework?
抱歉 亲爱的 我要去见一位工作上的朋友
Sorry, darling, I'm off to meet a friend from work.
但爸爸可以教你
Your father can help you, though.
我一会就来教你 好吗
I'll come and help you in a minute, OK?
你会去教她 对吧
You will actually help her, won't you?
别整晚躲在车♥库♥里
Don't just hide out in the garage all night.
和斯蒂芬妮玩的愉快
Well, have a nice time with Stephanie.
你和你朋友也玩的愉快
Have a nice time with your friend.
好了 我们出发了
Right. We're off.