You said you'd be half an hour. You said you'd be in the park.
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your mobile phone?
-我妈妈生气了吗 -没有
- Is Mum angry? - No.
实际上 这事我们最好...
Actually, maybe it's best if we just, erm...
别告诉别人 好吗
keep this to ourselves, yeah?
也许不要告诉你妈妈
Maybe not tell Mummy.
上车吧
Get in the car.
这真是个好地方
This is seriously such a nice place.
我不知道你和特蕾莎为什么老说要离开这里
I've no idea why you and Theresa talk about leaving so much.
-什么 -你们想离开霍灵顿大道吗
- What? - You're thinking of leaving the Drive?
不不不 不是 不是的...
No, no, no, no, it wasn't...
埃迪 可以.... 不 不是
Eddie, can...? No, erm, no.
我和特蕾莎只是谈论乡村
Theresa and I were just, er, talking about, erm, the countryside,
乡下的房♥子 更大...
you know, the... house in the country, more space...
但这只是个白日梦
But it was a-a daydream. You know?
是的 乡村被过誉了 那里的人都很奇怪
Yeah, the country's overrated, anyway. The people are weird.
他们回来了
Here they are!
别担心 孩子们 我给你们留了香肠
Don't worry, kids, I've saved you a sausage.
她肯定会对我说点什么
She'd have said something to me, surely...
也许没有
Well, maybe not.
很明显
Well, clearly!
她疯了
Well, she's nuts.
你觉得埃迪今晚怎么样 你觉得他还好吗
How did you find Eddie tonight? How did he seem to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不是故意表现粗鲁的
He doesn't mean to be rude,
他只是不会察言观色
he's just not great at reading the room.
我觉得他状态不错
Well, I thought he was on great form.
我之前有点担心
I mean, I was a bit worried
他可能会得意忘形
that he might've got a bit carried away,
但考虑到这一切 也好理解
but it's understandable, given everything.
听着 小特 他就在这里待一天
Look, T, he's only been here a day.
我不是抱怨 我们其实算跟你姐姐住在一起
I don't complain and we practically live with your sister.
听起来就像抱怨
Sounds like a complaint.
他之前很困难 他需要我
He's had a rough time. He needs me.
好吧 他不喜欢我
Yeah, well, he doesn't like me.
他当然喜欢你
Of course he likes you.
我不喜欢你在他身边的样子
I don't like the way you are around him.
抱歉 我做错什么了吗
Sorry, er... what have I done wrong?
我今天不希望孩子们出去
When I didn't want the kids to go out today,
是因为我有正当理由
it's because there was a legitimate reason.
我不是没事瞎唠叨
I wasn't just being a boring nag.
他们就晚了几分钟 小特
They were a few minutes late, T.
但当本生气 有攻击性时
But when Ben is aggressive and angry,
他不能得偿所愿
he can't just get what he wants,
如果你支持我而不是试着做他的朋友
and it would really help me if you supported me
会对我会有很大帮助
rather than trying to be his friend.
好吧
Ok.
我去开门
I'll get it.
-你好 琴. -很抱歉 打扰你
- Hello, Jean. - I'm so sorry to disturb you.
没事
That's all right.
我儿子阿利克斯失踪了
M-My son Alex, he's gone missing.
我们不知道他在哪里
We don't know where he is.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
我昨晚去上班后就没见过他
I haven't seen him since I left for work last night.
加斯说他是今早出去的
Gareth is positive he went out this morning.
但我们一直没见到他 他通常会回家的
But we haven't seen him. He... He usually always comes home...
-好吧 -我听说海伦在这里 她是他的校长
- Right. - I heard Helen was here, she's his head teacher,
-我想她知道该怎么办 -好的 我去叫她
- I thought she'd know what to do... - Yeah, I'll get her.
真抱歉毁了你们的晚上
I'm so sorry to ruin your evening.
不 天啊 没有 海伦
No, God, no, no, no... Helen!
-琴 -很抱歉打扰你 海伦
- Jean. - I'm sorry to disturb you, Helen...
你报♥警♥了吗
Have you called the police?
没 还没 还没有 我们一直在找
No, not yet. Not yet. We've been looking.
她说他是今早出门的
Er, she says he went out this morning.
好吧 不如你回家报♥警♥
Right, well, why don't you go home and call the police,
然后待在家里 以防阿利克斯回家
and then stay there in case Alex shows up?
我们会开车出去找他
We'll get in our cars and go out and look for him.
-真的吗 你确定吗 -当然
- Really? Are you sure? - Absolutely.
弗雷泽 你能去厨房♥叫大卫过来吗
Fraser, will you go get David from the kitchen?
埃迪能照看孩子们
Eddie can look after the kids.
我确定 这没什么可担心的
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
特蕾莎早些时候把我们家两个孩子
Theresa's already had to drag our two back
从公园拽了回来
from the park earlier today.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
-特蕾莎 -什么
- Theresa? - Yeah?
天啊 我不该开车 我们没人该开车
Oh, God, I shouldn't be driving. None of us should be driving.
琴说 他们认为阿利克斯出去了
Hey, Jean said they thought that Alex had gone out.
只是认为 好像她并不知道 没确认
Thought. Like... she didn't know. Like they hadn't checked.
我从没说过我要开始跑步
I never said I was gonna take up running.
大卫 有个孩子失踪了
David, there is a child missing.
我之前绝对听你说过
I've definitely heard you say it before.
不管怎样 我刚才只是在聊天
Anyway, I was just making conversation.
你希望我开始跑步吗
Do you want me to take up running?
-我不在乎 -天啊
- I don't care. - God!
如果我削弱了你在本面前的威信 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I undermined you with Ben.
没事 都过去了
It's fine. It's done now.
谢天谢地 至少他很安全
At least he's safe, thank God.
我只是...
I was just, erm...
我只是想试着帮忙
Well, I mean, I was just trying to help, you know,
-因为你看起来压力太大 太... -好吧
- cos you just seemed so stressed, so... - OK.
但这并不意味着当我弟弟在时 我会变成混♥蛋♥
But it's not like I turn into a wanker when my brother's around.
天啊 行 好吧
Oh, God! Yeah, right.
我...我之前说埃迪的那些话不是认真的
Hey, I'm, er, I-I'm... I didn't mean it, what I said about Eddie.
我只是...我很抱歉 好吗 我只是太累了
I'm just... I'm sorry, OK? I was just tired.
-太累了 -是的
- Tired. - Yeah.
我觉得埃迪...很棒
I think Eddie's... great.
埃迪就是个混♥蛋♥ 对吗
'Eddie's a twat, isn't he?'
我觉得他还好
I thought he was all right.
你不知道他是弗雷泽的弟弟
You'd have no idea he was Fraser's brother.
我觉得特蕾莎今天下午状态特别差 你觉得呢
I thought Theresa seemed very off this afternoon. Didn't you?
-我觉得她看起来还好 -还好吗
- I thought she seemed fine. - Fine?!
她看起来很痛苦
'She looked miserable.'
你认为他们会离开霍灵顿大道吗
Do you think they'll leave the Drive?
他们为什么想离开霍灵顿大道 大卫
Why would they want to leave the Drive, David?
我不知道 海伦
I have no idea, Helen.
她是你妹妹
She's your sister.
实际上 我不喜欢你在海伦身边的样子
You know, actually, I don't like the way you are around Helen.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-我是认真的 -我刚说了 我很抱歉
- I'm serious. - I just said I was sorry.
她要淹没你了 小特
She drowns you, T.
-好吧 -所有人都能看到
- OK. - And everybody else can see it.
她对你着迷 所有评价 赞美
She obsesses about you, it's all the comments, the compliments.
赞美
Compliments!?
天呐 好吧
Oh, my God! OK!
她可怜你 小特
She pities you, T.
她可怜你
She pities you!
太自以为是了 她对你就像个...
'It's bloody patronising. She treats you like you're this...'
破碎的东西
broken thing,
你不是
and you're not.
你觉得不是 小特
You're absolutely not, T.
我真的很讨厌她一出现 你就消失的感觉
I really, really hate the way you disappear when she's around.
我讨厌
I hate it.
这个世界上
No-one in this world
没人比海伦更关心我 所以
cares for me as much as Helen does, so...
大卫在隔壁哄伊娃睡觉了
David's putting Eva to bed next door.
真是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我们明天得去学校发布一些声明
We have to make some sort of announcement at the school tomorrow.
我们肯定会收到很多电♥话♥
We're gonna get inundated with calls.
也许有小孩知道阿利克斯在哪