Mr Shelby, you're not yourself. I should call a doctor.
我这是在自言自语说自己的事
It's just myself talking to myself about myself.
迈克尔 你去纽约
Michael, you're going to New York.
为什么
Why?
因为公♥司♥在美国有业务要处理
Because the company has business to attend to in America.
你知道我会被枪杀
You knew I was going to be shot...
却选择了不告诉我
...and you chose not to tell me.
我选了我妈妈
I chose my mum.
汤玛斯·谢尔比 工党
Thomas Shelby, Labour Party,
48,56♥4♥!
所以我代你去找了医生
I've been to a doctor on your behalf.
你一停下来或休息时 就会发病
It starts when you stop. When you rest.
谢尔比先生 你应该休息
Mr Shelby, you're meant to be resting.
我学到了一点 弗朗西丝
I have learnt something, Frances.
这世上没有我休息的地方
There's no rest for me in this world.
也许来世吧
Perhaps in the next.
亚瑟
Arthur?
"我们无法给予你们要求的保证
"We cannot give you the assurance you are asking for.
我们希望收到全款"
"We expect payment in full."
这句我最喜欢
Here's my favourite part.
"我们连听都没听说过你们
"We have never even heard of your people,
所以我们无惧你们的威胁"
"So we are not afraid of your threats."
他们的落款是 "复仇天使"
And they've signed it "The Angels of Retribution".
他们说从没听说过我们
They say they haven't even heard of us.
叫艾博拉玛和艾萨上门去自我介绍一下
So tell Aberama and Isiah to introduce themselves.
还有 芬恩
And, Finn...
这事你别掺和
...you stay out of it.
喂
Yeah?
等等
Wait.
慢点 再说一遍
Wait, wait. Say that again.
不
No.
不 绝对不可能
No, that cannot be possible!
彼得 我美丽的飞行员
Peter, my beautiful pilot...
你能不能开飞机
Now, will you please fly me
送我这个赢家回英格兰
and my winnings back to England?
麻烦你帮我加十匙糖
Ten spoonfuls of sugar for me, please.
满的那杯到哪儿去了
Where's that full one?
瞧 露比
Look, Ruby.
爸爸打完电♥话♥回来了
Daddy's back from his call.
现在一切都会好的
Everything's going to be all right now.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 糟了
Oh, no, no.
喂
Hello?
亚瑟 亚瑟 汤米在哪里
Arthur! Arthur, where's Tommy?
快联♥系♥上他 告诉他我们损失惨重
Just get to him and tell him that we've lost the lot!
你待在那儿 别乱跑
Stay there. You stay put.
汤米会联♥系♥你的
You'll hear from Tommy.
亚瑟 你在说什么 那怎么可能呢
Arthur, what are you talking about? How is that possible?
有可能 因为今早
It's possible because, this morning
纽约时间六点时
in New York City at 6am,
华尔街证券交易所崩♥盘♥了
the Wall Street Stock Exchange crashed
宛如火车车祸现场
like a steam train.
我们绝对在车上
We were most definitely on board.
妈的
Fuck it.
-快点 换衣服 -老天啊
- Oi! Come on, get changed! - Jesus Christ!
把车开过来
Bring the car round!
我们得离开这里 快点啊
We've got to get out of here. Hurry up! Come on!
知道了
I'm going!
计划有变 我们不去伦敦了
Change of plan. We're not going to London any more.
-直接去伯明翰 -还有其他乘客
- We're going straight to Birmingham. - There are other passengers.
现在没有了
Not any more.
如果你去英格兰 我跟你一起去
If you're going to England, I'm coming with you.
-不 不行 -我爱你 你爱我
- No. No. - I love you, you love me.
-这是事实 -吉娜 等等 别这样
- That's the truth. - Gina, wait, come on.
-我想见你的家人 -你不会想的
- I want to meet your family. - No, you don't.
现在你听说过我们了
Now you've heard of us.
进来
Come on.
沙发 沙发
Couch. Couch!
快拿东西压住伤口止血 我姐姐会杀了我的
Put something down for the blood. My sister'll fucking kill me.
你♥他♥妈♥小心点
Be fucking careful!
她花几千镑买♥♥来的
She spends thousands of pounds on this shit.
给我拿酒来
Get me some booze.
赶紧把这玩意挖出来 给我缝合伤口
Just fucking get the thing out of me and sew me up.
快动手吧
Just do it.
小剃刀 给我你的剃刀
Peaky boy, give me your blade.
够了
That's enough.
可不希望你吐脏你姐姐的家具
Don't want you throwing up on your sister's furniture.
-你知道该怎么做吗 -我♥干♥过无数次了
- You know what you're doing? - I've done this a thousand times.
我曾经从两根肋骨间取出过一颗子弹
I once took a bullet from between two ribs,
离心脏仅1英寸
one inch from the heart.
不过 那是匹马
Mind you, it was a horse.
而且它最后死了
And the horse did die.
按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him.
好了 就是颗小子弹
There you go. Just a little one.
-这他妈到底怎么回事 -操
- What the fuck is going on?! - Oh, fuck.
你好 艾达
Hello, Ada.
你俩都滚出去
Get out, both of you.
把这个按到伤口上
Push this on the wound.
-用力压住 -出去
- Keep up the pressure. - Get out.
抱歉 艾达 他们搞坏了一个瘦女人的雕像
I'm so sorry, Ada. They broke a statue of some thin woman.
去他的雕像
Fucking statues.
汤米都是怎么跟你说的
What has Tommy told you?
谢尔比家的人不掺和脏活儿
Shelbys stay out of the sporting stuff.
-怎么 维持他的光辉形象吗 -注意点
- What? To maintain his fucking reputation? - Oi!
你听我说 我们有个机会
You listen to me. We've got a chance.
汤米给了我们这个机会
Tommy has given us that chance.
他有权 我们有钱 我们的过去全部翻篇
He's got power, we've got money, and our past is left behind us.
而你有着宝贵的年轻生命 芬恩 你这个蠢货
And you've got a precious young life, Finn, you fucking idiot.
再往左边偏3英寸你的小命就玩完了
Three inches to the left and that would have been gone.
你不需要证明什么 芬恩
You've got nothing to prove, Finn.
你什么都不需要证明
You have got nothing to prove.
-爸爸 爸爸 -来来 快过来
- Daddy! Daddy! - Come here, you. Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Ooh!
你们都在干什么呢
Now, what have you been up to, eh?
快点搞定 约翰尼
Get it done, Johnny.
行了 你们都听到了 咱们走
All right, you heard the man. Let's go.
查尔斯在哪儿
Where's Charles?
马车里面 他不肯出来
He's in the wagon. He won't come out.
他听到约翰尼在说吉普赛语
He heard Johnny talking Rokker.
他能听懂的比我们想的要多
He understands more Gypsy than we think.
他听到他说你射杀了那匹马 我告诉他这是出于仁慈
He heard him say you shot the horse. I told him it was mercy.
我说当一匹马生病了的时候
I said it's what you do
就该这么做 可他不明白
when a horse gets sick. He doesn't understand.
爸爸 你为什么要射杀它
Dad, why did you shoot him?
查理 出来 我们来把话说清楚
Charlie, get out here now. Let's get it done.
查尔斯 过来
Charles? Come here.
坐
Sit down.
听我说
Now, listen to me.
你的马生病了 它很痛苦
Your horse was sick. He was in pain.
兽医无能为力 就连科利也束手无策
The vet couldn't do anything, even Curly couldn't do anything.
我让它长眠了
I put him to sleep.
-就应该这样做 -不 只有你才会干这种事
- It's what you do. - No! It's what YOU do!
朝马开枪 朝人开枪 大家都这么说
Shoot horses, shoot people! Everybody says!
我危险美丽的骏马
Dangerous, my beautiful horse.
狂野奔放 不适合竞赛
Too wild to race.
缰绳与皮鞭无法使它就范
Wouldn't take the reins or the whip.
本应成为一匹战马
Should have been a war horse.
厌倦了牧场草地
Got tired of the pasture.
忍♥受不了平和宁静 于是放弃了自己的生命
Couldn't stick the peace and quiet, gave up on life...
现在它自♥由♥了
and is now free.
美剧 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表