有个女人
Oh, and there's a woman.
没错 女人
Yeah. A woman.
我爱的女人
Who I love.
我已经很接近了
And I got close.
在阴冷的冬至日
In the bleak midwinter...
在不久的将来
At some point in the near future
丘吉尔先生会亲自见你 谢尔比先生
Mr Churchill will want to speak to you in person, Mr Shelby.
他有事要你办
He has a job for you.
我们会再联♥系♥你
We will be in touch.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我来抱他
I'm going to take him.
我们当中还是有人认字的
Some of us know the words.
驾
Trot on.
?在那阴冷的冬至日?
?In the bleak midwinter?
?凛冽的寒风发出呻♥吟♥?
?Frosty wind made moan?
?大地冻得坚如寒铁?
?Earth stood hard as iron... ?
驾 驾
Trot on. Trot on.
?雪花降落下来?
?Snow had fallen?
?一片一片的雪花 一层一层堆积?
?Snow on snow, snow on snow?
?在那阴冷的冬至日?
?In the bleak midwinter?
?很久以前?
?Long ago?
该死的骑兵终于来了 一如既往的迟到
Here come the fucking cavalry. Late as usual.
亲朋好友们
Dearly beloved.
我们齐聚一堂 庆贺汤玛斯·迈克尔·谢尔比
We are gathered here today to join together in holy matrimony
和格蕾丝·海伦·伯吉斯小姐的婚礼
Thomas Michael Shelby and Grace Helen Burgess.
花要放那里
Those flowers need to go there.
汤玛斯·迈克尔·谢尔比先生 你愿意
Do you, Thomas Michael Shelby, take Grace Helen Burgess
娶格蕾丝·海伦·伯吉斯小姐为妻吗
to be your lawful wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
格蕾丝·海伦·伯吉斯小姐
Do you, Grace Helen Burgess,
愿意起誓 将会爱 尊重和服从你的丈夫
solemnly swear to love, honour and obey
至死方休吗
till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
太好了 小子
Go on, son!
让开
Get out of it!
好了 亚瑟 来吧
All right, Arthur, come on.
等着我 好好等着
Wait for me! Wait for me good self!
好了 拍吧
Go on, take the photograph!
好了 小子 让他们走吧
Go on, boy. Get them on the go.
汤米
Tommy.
让那些混♥蛋♥都进屋
Get the bastards in the house.
知道了知道了 约翰 小约翰
I will. I will. John! John Boy!
让他们都进屋 都进屋
Get them in the house, all of them.
走了 你们 都进去了 快
Go on, all of you! Back to the house. Come on!
波莉 告诉李家姐妹
All right, Pol. Tell the Lee girls
画我都数过一遍了
I've counted all the paintings.
对了 波莉 有些人不在宾客名单上
Oh, Pol. Some people here are not on the list.
科利 查理 去厨房♥ 5分钟后
Curly, Charlie. Kitchen, five minutes.
其实 在火车上有人跟我们说会有可♥卡♥因♥的
Actually, we were told on the train there'd be cocaine.
贾玛尔 小约翰 厨房♥ 走了
Jeremiah, John Boy, kitchen, let's go.
我对天发誓 骑兵团那帮人就是在找事
I swear to God, them fucking cavalry boys are asking for it.
他们让我找个年轻点的问下 有可♥卡♥因♥吗
I was told to ask someone young. Will there be cocaine?
亲爱的 我确实年轻 消息灵通而且很"有料"
Sweetheart, I am young, informed and very well equipped.
你很会选人
You chose your man wisely.
走了 厨房♥ 马上
Come on, kitchen, now.
亚瑟 这位小姐想要点白粉
Arthur, this lady wants to play in the snow.
不 今天不行 今天不行
No. No snow today. No snow today.
厨房♥ 快
Kitchen, come on.
我希望汤米在这里
I just wish Tommy was here.
-他们在哪 -我不知道 汤姆
- Where are they? - I don't know, Tom.
亚瑟 约翰 他们人呢
Arthur, John, where are they?
-我不知道 -我跟你说 我们迷路了
- I don't know. - I am telling you now, we got lost.
你真的需要画个地图
You really need to do a map.
汤米
Tommy.
好了 小子们 人到齐了
Right, boys, you're all here.
今天 是我结婚的大日子
Today, this is my fucking wedding day.
没错 你还说不会有警♥察♥的
Yeah, and you said there'd be no bloody uniforms.
然而 约翰 总是有意外的
Nevertheless. Nevertheless, John.
尽管是有过节
Despite the bad blood,
我也不希望今天出事
I'll have none of it on my carpet.
为了格蕾丝 任何差池都不能有
Now, for Grace's sake, nothing will go wrong.
外面那些混♥蛋♥是她的家人
Those bastards out there are her family.
如果你们几个混♥蛋♥ 或是你们的亲戚 兄弟姐妹
And if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin,
或是你们的马 或者孩子做了任何事让她...
your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything...
-汤姆 -难堪 怎么了
- Tom? - ...To... What?
那白粉呢
What about snow?
是啊 他们的女人很猛 我得承认
Yeah, their women are sports, I'll say that.
不不不
No. No. No.
不能给可♥卡♥因♥
No cocaine.
不许碰可♥卡♥因♥
No cocaine.
不要玩闹 不要搞算命
No sport. No telling fortunes.
不准赛马
No racing.
不要从他们的汽车里偷汽油
No fucking sucking petrol out of their fucking cars.
至于你 查理 别瞎掰跟我有关的故事
And you, Charlie, stop spinning yarns about me, eh?
我是在向他们宣传你 汤米
I'm just trying to sell you to them, Tom.
混小子们 最重要的是
But the main thing is, you bunch of fuckers,
不管骑兵怎么挑衅你们
despite the provocation from the cavalry,
都不要打架
no fighting!
不要打架
No fighting.
他妈的不准打架
No fucking fighting.
不打架
No fighting.
他妈的不准打架
No fucking fighting!
很好
Good.
给老子滚远点
Get the fuck off me!
你该下楼了
You're needed downstairs.
格蕾丝 你该下楼了 大家都饿着肚子
Grace, you're needed downstairs. People are hungry.
我刚才在哄查尔斯睡觉
I was putting Charles to sleep.
我会下楼 但你这幅样子还是算了
I'll come down, but not with you like this.
那行
All right, fine.
汤米
Tommy.
我以为你最近行为古怪 是因为今天这个大喜日子
I thought today was the reason for the way you've been acting lately.
我知道你要花心思运营生意
I know there's business on your mind.
-我也知道将来都会这样 -是啊
- And I know there always will be. - Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉他们穿了军装
Look. I am sorry they wore their uniforms.
是啊 他们的确穿了该死的军装
Yeah, they fucking did, eh? They fucking did.
但我看得出来 不只是因为这个
But I can tell it's more than that.
你已经这样好几周了
You've been like this for weeks.
我需要你告诉我 你是因为生意才这样的
I need you to tell me that it's business making you like this...
而且你不后悔娶了我
and not regret over me.
大声说出来 我就知道你说的是不是真话
Say it out loud and I'll know if it's true.
是因为生意 格蕾丝
It's business, Grace.
各种糟糕透顶的生意上的事
And bad, bad business it is, all round.
我害怕 格蕾丝
And I'm scared, Grace.
我为你担惊受怕
I'm scared for you.
我也为孩子担惊受怕
I'm scared for the baby.
我一害怕起来就是这样
And this is how I am when I'm scared.
你不熟悉这样的我 但我熟悉这样的自己
It is unfamiliar to you but not to me.
我可以一边害怕 一边继续前进
I can fucking be scared and carry on.
我知道我个样子十分惹人讨厌
And it's not pleasant to look at and no joy to be around.
懂吗
All right?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们刚刚才发誓要共同承担一切
We just made vows to share everything.
告诉我你到底在怕什么
Tell me what it is you're afraid of.
站起来 站起来
Stand up. Stand up. Stand up.
我在怕亚瑟的致辞
Arthur's speech.
我他妈害怕亚瑟的致辞
I'm scared of fucking Arthur's speech.
行了吗
All right?
我也怕
Me too.
汤米 你在做什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
美剧 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表