我会去伦敦一周 这是地址
I'll be in London one week, at this address.
忙完这里的事 然后来找我
Finish your business here and join me.
亲爱的格蕾丝
'Dear Grace...
战前 当我需要做重大决定的时候
'Before the war, when I had an important decision to make,
我喜欢扔硬币
'I used to flip a coin.
或许这次也要这样决定了
'Perhaps that is what I will do again.'
赐予他安宁 阿门
..And give him peace. Amen.
我曾对我的朋友弗莱迪·索恩承诺过
I promised my friend Freddie Thorne
如果他比我早去世
that I'd say a few words over his grave
我会在他的坟前说几句话
if he should pass before me.
我早在他成为我的妹夫之前 就许下了这样的承诺
I made this promise before he became me brother-in-law,
当时我们还在法国 为王而战
when we were in France, fighting for the King.
阿门
Amen.
到最后 夺走弗莱迪生命的竟然不是战争
And in the end it wasn't war that took Freddie.
而是传染病
Pestilence took him.
来我抱抱
Come here.
但是弗莱迪在惨死之前 把他的灵魂和精神
But Freddie passed on his soul and his spirit to a new generation
传给了下一代人
before he was cruelly taken.
我们想着 既然弗莱迪已经不在了
We thought, now Freddie's gone,
你不如还是回到伯明翰吧
you might come back to Birmingham.
天啊 你现在竟然让司机也穿上了制♥服♥
God, do you know how funny it is
是有多么滑稽可笑吗
that you've got chauffeurs in uniform now?
只是为出席这样的场合而已 艾达
It's just for the occasion, Ada.
你知道现状有多不公平吗
Do you know how unfair it is
你有4辆布加迪跑车 国家有半数的人却在挨饿
that you've got four Bugattis when half the country's starving?
现在他们把你带的以我们为耻了是吧
So now they've made you ashamed of us, eh?
有时候我想起我曾经的样子 会觉得无地自容
Sometimes when I think how I used to be, it makes me embarrassed.
卡尔和他的堂兄弟们在一起玩
Karl's with his cousins.
我刚抓到他们想去掐一座坟上的鲜花
I caught 'em trying to pinch flowers off a grave.
艾达 你要回家吗
Ada, are you coming home?
我要回伦敦
I'm going home.
没关系的 波莉 我们让艾达觉得丢人
It's all right, Poll. We make Ada embarrassed.
我可不是这么说的
That's not what I said.
我们希望你回来还有一个原因
There's another reason we want you home.
我们打算扩张了
We're planning an expansion.
我正在抢占伦敦的一些经营场所
I'm taking premises in London...
-汤米 这是葬礼 公事可以以后再谈 -波莉
- Tommy, it's a funeral, business can wait. - Polly,
如果艾达在流泪 那我肯定不说了
if Ada was weeping then I'd stop.
但她没有
But she's not.
扩张意味着 谢尔比家族的人
The expansion means it's going to be dangerous
近期待在伦敦会很危险
to be a Shelby in London for a while.
好吧 但我已经不是谢尔比家族的人了
Yeah, well, I'm not a Shelby anymore.
我也不是索恩家族的人了
And I'm not a Thorne now, either.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
我得把卡尔带回家
I've got to get Karl home.
我就跟你说了吧 该让我来说的
I told you. Let me do it.
没关系的
It's all right.
我会派人看着她的房♥子的 直到危险过去
I'll have some men watch her house till the danger passes.
"直到危险过去"
"Till the danger passes"?
今天恐怕是要到此为止了
That'll be the bloody day.
爆♥炸♥是准7点的时候发生的
It happened at exactly 7am.
没人目击到任何情况
Nobody saw anything.
我们的巡逻员都不在这片区域
Our patrols were not in the area.
谢尔比先生 你大概能想到会是谁干的吗
Mr Shelby, have you got any idea who might've done it?
我觉得恐怕是煤气爆♥炸♥吧
I'd say it was something to do with the gas.
最近才安装的
It's just been fitted.
女士 那里面或许会不安全
Madam, the structure's not yet declared safe.
女士
Madam!
到处都是这种东西
This is all over the place.
五彩纸屑
Confetti.
你可以走了
You can go.
好的
Right.
是谁
Who?
是谁对我们下的手
Who did this to us?
威士忌 爱尔兰的
Whisky. Irish.
我听说你的地盘上发生了爆♥炸♥
I heard there was a bit of a bang in your part of town.
煤气和电可不能碰上
Gas and electric don't mix.
谁能想到它们会碰上呢
Who'd have thought they would, eh?
生意怎么样 谢尔比先生
How's business otherwise, Mr. Shelby?
你知道吗
You know something?
在这食不果腹的年代
In these times of hunger and hardship,
生意却出乎意料得好
business is surprisingly good.
你们谁是剃刀党恶魔
Which one of you is the Peaky Blinder devil?
再会 先生们
Gentlemen.
芬恩 你来接电♥话♥ 过来
Finn! Hold the phone. Come here.
波莉
Polly.
他说是谁干的了吗
Did he say who did it?
他去黑狮酒吧了
He's gone to the Black Lion.
他一个人吗
On his own?
汤米永远都是独行侠
Tommy does everything on his own.
-我需要去黑狮酒吧吗 -什么
- Should I go to the Black Lion? - What?
-我应该去那儿找他吗 -不用
- Should I go there and see him? - No.
亚瑟跑哪去了
Where the fuck is Arthur?
去保护加里森的威士忌 以防被警♥察♥收缴
Protecting the Garrison's whisky from the police.
老天
For fuck's sake!
波莉 我隐约觉得
Polly, it feels a little bit to me
事态已超出我们的控制
like things are getting out of hand.
那就想办法控制住
So get 'em in hand.
你知道艾达今天早上对我说什么吗
Do you know what Ada said to me this morning?
她说我们所有人都看起来像地下工厂的工人
She said we all look like we work in a factory under the ground.
她说我们像幽灵一样
She said we look like ghosts.
她会回家的
She'll be back.
什么时候
When?
等她需要我们的时候
When she needs us.
话说回来 到底是谁炸了我们的酒吧
And anyway, who the fuck would blow up our pub?
-6个 -什么6个
- Six. - Six what?
你进门之后一共问了6个问题
Six questions since you walked through the door.
很快你就不得不成为一个
Soon you're going to have to
能洞穿一切答案的男人
start being the man with the answers.
为什么
Why?
7个了
Seven.
因为当我们抢占伦敦时 你得掌控大局
Because when London happens, you'll have to hold up your end
否则我们就另找个能胜任的人
or we'll find somebody else who can.
汤玛斯·谢尔比
Thomas Shelby.
你们炸飞了我的酒吧
You blew up my pub.
愤怒战胜了恐惧 很好
Anger defeats fear, good.
你们炸飞了我的酒吧
You blew up my pub.
早就听说过汤米很顽固
Tommy has a reputation to uphold.
他同时还无所畏惧
A reputation for not being scared of anything.
在这世上 使用暴♥力♥的人是最好对付的
In all the world, violent men are the easiest to deal with.
那告诉我 你们这是要反抗什么
So tell me, which brand of rebel are you, eh?
我记得在哪里看到过 你们这些爱尔兰人
I read somewhere that you Paddies
现在开始自相残杀
started fighting amongst yourselves, now.
国王想跟你们签订和平条约 你们却为此挑起战争
The King offers you a peace treaty and you start a war about it.
真是有趣 不是吗
That's funny, don't you think?
用战争来反抗和平
A war about peace.
那你们是支持和平条约还是反对
So are you for the treaty or against the treaty?
不好意思 我有点困惑
Forgive me, I get confused.
你现在做出的决定关乎你的生死 谢尔比先生
You are one decision away from death, Mr. Shelby.
别他妈再笑了
So stop fucking smiling.
你叫艾琳·奥唐纳
Your name is Irene O'Donnell.
你的儿子在哈伯恩的雪林伍德路学校上学
You have a son at the Cherry Wood Road School in Harborne.
他有扁平足 名字叫肖恩
He has irons on his legs, his name is Sean,
每次比赛都是最后一名 好可怜的孩子
he comes last in every race, poor boy.
当"比赛"性命攸关时 他就很可怜了
Poor boy if the race was important.
你懂我的意思吗 艾琳·奥唐纳
Do you know what I mean, Irene O'Donnell?
要完成任务还有别的办法
There are other ways of carrying out this mission.
求你了 让我一枪打爆这个贱♥人♥的头
Please allow me to put a bullet in this scum tinker's head.
不行
No.
他会事先调查自己的敌人
He researches his enemies,
美剧 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表