Yeah, well,
我的思维不用再分成两份了
my mind is no longer split in two,
但是我的心就不一定能做到了
but can't say the same about my heart though.
你呢
You?
失去了法力 变成了凡人
Well, lost my powers. Back to being mortal.
对不起 但是一定要这样做
Sorry, guys. It had to be done.
我们去找传奇们吧
Well, let's go on and find the Legends, shall we?
看看做的这一切都值不值
Yeah, see if all this was worth it.
好
Yeah.
目前为止 一切都很正常
Well, everything seems pretty normal so far.
这事没完 你们这群疯子
This isn't over, you dingalings.
你最好小心点 莎拉·兰斯
You better watch your knees, Sara Lance.
不 大家又都变成玩偶了吗
Oh, no, is everyone a puppet again?
什么
What?
-你说什么呢 -我要把你们都宰了
- What are you talking about? - I'll kill you all!
我们有屏蔽魔法的单间
I got an anti-magic isolation chamber
上面标着你的大名呢 尖刺麦克
with your name on it, Mike the Spike.
在这很常见的精神错乱
Ah, the usual insanity that passes for normal around here.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你们怎么这么奇怪
Why are you being so weird?
那个
Well, I-
说实话 我的确有个小故事要讲
I do have a little bit of a tale to tell, to be honest.
要来杯喝的吗
You fancy a drink?
众多故事中的一个
One of those stories.
走吧
Let's go.
扎莉 我想跟你说声对不起
Hey, Zari, I wanted to say that I'm sorry.
为什么 因为把我塞进了包里
For what? For stuffing me into a bag
还是因为差点毁了所有的历史
or almost destroying all of history?
也有这些原因 但是我真正要道歉的是
Well, yeah, that too, but what I'm really sorry about
我们一开始就产生了误解
is that we got off on the wrong foot.
你是个变形者
You're a shapeshifter.
你的所有目的都是为了骗人
Your whole deal is tricking people.
对 但是现在我在跟你说实话
Yeah, but now I'm being honest with you.
我重新获得法力时
You know, I could have been anyone
我想变成谁都行
when I got my powers back.
你知道我为什么要变回这副模样吗
Do you know why I kept coming back to this form?
因为阿玛雅很性感
Because Amaya is very hot?
因为我加入传奇的时候
It's because this is the form I was
我就是这个样子的
when I joined the Legends.
现在我已经是这么多队员的一部分了
Now, I have been a part of many crews,
你们
and you guys--
你们不是废物
well, you're not rubbish.
为了一己私利毁掉历史
Listen, destroying history for personal gain,
这里几乎每个人都干过
it's happened to almost everyone here.
必经之路
Rite of passage.
那你真觉得我长得好看
So you think I'm hot then?
热浪
我用你的菜谱做了肉桂糖曲奇
I made snicker doodles with your recipe.
不赖
Not bad.
我在读你的小说 到最后一章了
I'm reading your novel. I'm on the last chapter.
你创作的女性角色很肤浅 性♥欲♥旺盛
Your females characters are shallow, libidinous,
读起来也很有趣
and so much fun to read.
谢谢
Thanks.
干得不错 瑞贝卡·西尔弗
Yeah, good job, um, Rebecca Silver?
笔名
Nom de plume.
懂了
Got it.
我来问清楚
So let me get this straight.
他们在太阳表面做♥爱♥
They're making love on the surface of the sun?
是比喻
It's a metaphor.
懂了
Got it.
最糟糕的部分就是
And the worst part?
一点作用都没起到
It didn't even make a bloody difference.
我真傻 以为和你们一起飞来飞去
I was a fool thinking I could outrun this fight
就能打赢战争
flying around with you lot.
对 我们倾向于直接飞向战场
Yeah, we tend to fly directly into fights.
但是我们要合作
But we do it together,
我们支持你
and we have your back.
你只要知道你要做的是什么
Well, as long as you know what you're getting yourself into
因为像尼禄这样的恶魔 他不只是想要赢
because a demon like Neron, he doesn't just want to win.
他想用最残忍♥的方式赢
He wants to win in the cruelest possible way.
华盛顿特区 2018年
喂
Yeah?
恶魂逃跑了
The Kaupe escaped?
你们需要这么做
Here's what I want you to do.
找到他然后把他抓住 要不然后果自负
Track him down and recapture him, or else.
出现了点小插曲 但是我们能解决
Um, there's been a setback, but we'll make it right.
这样最好
Oh, you'd better.