时间调查局总部 2018年
逃亡者警报
-谢天谢地你们回来了 -发生什么事了
- Oh, thank God you're back. - What is going on?
说来话长 事情很复杂
Long story, lots of twists and turns.
-有些戏剧性的讽刺 -长话短说 盖瑞
- Some dramatic irony. - Cliff notes, Gary.
-恶魂逃跑了 -夏普局长
- The Kaupe is out. - Director Sharpe!
盖瑞 把他带到监狱去
Gary, take him down to lockup.
真是一只可爱的小木偶
Aw, what an adorable little puppet.
吃屎去吧 蠢货
Eat my fuzzy dung, you dick!
快来看看
Well, well, well...
是谁终于决定来上班了
Look who finally decided to show up for work.
您能大驾光临真是太好了 夏普局长
Nice of you to grace us with your presence, Director Sharpe.
你的一名部下把一个怪物放走了
One of your employees let a creature loose
然后不出意外地被它袭击了
and then, not surprisingly, got attacked by it.
目标识别
吴蒙娜
等等 蒙娜把他放走了 她为什么
Wait, Mona let him out? Why would she--
我要那个狼人回到牢房♥里
I want that wolfman back in his cell,
否则你就完蛋了
or you're done.
还有 开除那个女孩
And fire that girl.
这一切偏发生在今天真是倒霉
Of all the days this could happen...
好了各位
All right, everyone.
调查所有打给动物管理局和911的电♥话♥
Screen all calls to Animal Control and 911.
调出周围16公里内的所有监控录像
Pull CCTV from every corner in a ten-mile radius.
-快点开始行动 -是 长官
- Let's go! - Yes, ma'am.
-不用在意他的话 -莎拉 他说得对
- Don't listen to him - Sara, he's right.
我不应该把蒙娜留下来看管那些逃亡者
I never should have left Mona in charge of those Fugitives.
我本应该在这里的
I should have been here,
但是我却离开去四处闲逛 就像是
and instead I was off gallivanting like a--
就像一名传奇那样
Like a Legend?
听着 我们已经着手了
Look, we are on this.
那个恶魂毫无胜算
That Kaupe doesn't stand a chance.
我会处理好的
I will fix this.
我们满口脏话的木偶已经被关起来了
Our potty-mouthed puppet is locked up.
太好了 我有另一项工作要交给你 盖瑞
Wonderful, because I've got another job for you, Gary.
但是你不会喜欢的
But you're not going to like it.
妈妈 爸爸 发生什么了
Mom, Dad? What's going on?
你遭遇了一场自行车事故
You were in a cycling accident.
我跟她说了好多次了
她应该买♥♥一辆车
我当时没有骑车 我是被
I wasn't on a bike. I was scratched by--
科南 不要
Konane, no!
不好 他一个人在外边
Oh, no. He's out there alone.
-谁 -我不能说
- Who? - I-I can't talk about it.
是工作相关的 高度机密
It's work-related, top secret.
她又来了
她整天都幻想不肯面对现实生活
妈 你可以直接跟我说
我们是对失败的父母 这都是你的错
We have failed as parents! It's all your fault!
阿爸 等一下
盖瑞 我的天 见到你太好了
Gary, oh, my God. I'm happy to see you.
我父母不相信我的真实工作
My parents won't believe what I really do for work.
你是指背叛给你机会的人吗
Oh, you mean betraying the people that gave you a chance?
艾娃相信你 而你让她失望了
Ava believed in you, and you let her down.
你让我们都失望了
You let us all down.
盖瑞 你在说什么
Gary, what are you talking about?
你释放了一只危险的野兽
You released a dangerous beast,
现在他在外边肆无忌惮
and now he's out there running free!
等下 你觉得是我放走了恶魂吗
Wait, you think I let the Kaupe out?
那是黑衣人干的 你们没看到尸体吗
It was the Men in Black! Didn't you see the bodies?
没有 只有一段你
No, there was only footage of you
放走浓毛壮男的录像
letting Hairy Hunkman out.
而现在我要来通知你
And now there's me telling you...
你被开除了
you're fired.
你不能开除我 我发誓 有两个人
You can't fire me. I swear, there were two men
要抓走科南 但是他杀了他们
who came for Konane, but he killed them.
真抱歉 蒙娜 我挺喜欢你的 知道吗
I'm sorry, Mona. I really liked you, you know?
我知道现在你很痛心 但过几秒后
And I know it hurts now, but in a few seconds,
-你就什么也不会记得了 -你敢
you won't remember a thing. Don't you dare.
-我要留着记忆 -放手
I need my mind! Hey, let go!
你没有使用这装置的许可
You do not have clearance to handle this device!
你不能夺走我的记忆
You can't take my memories!
我在这里做什么
Uh, what was I doing here?
你是来给我你外衣的
You're here to give me your jacket.
对对对
Right, right, right.
还有 你要给我你的时间传送带
And also, you were going to give me your Time Courier.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
现在去顶替我 快到午饭时间了
Now take my place. It's almost lunchtime.
果冻
Ooh, Jello!
明日传奇
第四季第九集
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
别再跟着我了 不然我就搅烂你脑子
Stop following me, or I'll turn your brain into pudding!
科南
Konane?
你还活着
You're alive!
我还担心他们会找到你呢
I was so worried they'd find you.
别担心这个
Don't worry about that.
我知道你不是故意要伤害我的
I know you didn't mean to hurt me.
是他们 快跑
It's them! Run!
我不会让他们抓到你的
I won't let them get you.
我会在你过去后关掉
I'll close this behind you
这样他们就无法追过去了
so they won't be able to follow.
-蒙娜 -我要保证你的安全 快走
- Mona. - I have to keep you safe, go!
蒙娜 蒙娜 你没事
Mona! Mona! You're safe.
-我们是好人 -是吗 谁派你们来的
- We're the good guys. - Oh, yeah, who sent you?
是调查局还是黑衣人
Was it the Bureau or the Men in Black?
-那狼人去哪了 -他走了 你们来晚了
- Where is the wolfman? - He's gone, it's too late.
你们绝对找不到他 因为连我都不知道
You'll never find him, because I don't even
他去了哪 所以尽情拷问我 你们...
know where he went, so grill me all you want. You--
这是什么枪
What kind of gun is this?
你刚才是想真的杀死她吗
Did you just try to shoot her shoot her?
-有线索吗 -我试着分离出今天
- Any hits? - I tried to isolate the portal
传送带活动中那次传送 但目前还没搞定
from today's Courier activity, but so far, no dice.
要是能拿到那个传送带就好了
It would help if I had the actual Courier.
没问题 给你
Sure, here you go.
好吧 当我没说
Okay, never mind.
一个凶残的怪物跑了
So we have a vicious monster on the loose
而我们对它的下落却毫无线索
and no idea where it might have disappeared to.
他不是凶残的怪物
He's not a vicious monster.
人们都是以貌取人
People just assume that because of the way he looks.
他是半神 他曾是国王
He's a demigod. He used to be a king!
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
试试看这东西能不能让她闭嘴
I'm seeing if this thing works on her mouth.
或者不如尊重一下她
Or how about we just give our guest the dignity
先听她讲完
of hearing her story first?
听我说
I'm telling you,
黑衣人是幕后主使
the Men in Black are behind all of this.
他们陷害我
They're framing me so they can
就为能继续伤害魔法生物
keep hurting the magical creatures.
-怎么伤害他们 -我不知道
- Hurting them how? - I don't know.
但他们去抓科南时他非常害怕
But Konane was terrified when they came for him.
-我只是想帮他 -蒙娜
- I was just trying to help him. - Mona.
我们看了监控录像 没有什么黑衣人
We saw the security footage, and there were no Men in Black.
只有你
Just you.
他们肯定是篡改了录像以掩盖事实
Well, they must have altered the footage to hide the truth.
《X档案》男主福克斯·穆德
我就像穆德 而那些人
I'm like Mulder, and those guys
就是掩盖证据的影子政♥府♥
are the shadow government covering their tracks!
这是阴谋 真♥相♥就摆在那
It's a conspiracy! The truth is out there!
好 福克斯 好 福克斯 冷静
Okay, okay, Fox, okay, Fox. Take a breath.
我们相信你 对吧 莎拉
We--we believe you. Right, Sara?
对 没错
Yes, we do.
我们会查个水落石出 但首先
And we are going to get to the bottom of this, but first,
我们得在恶魂伤害自己前找到他
we need to find the Kaupe before he hurts himself.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us do that?
那我是回局里调查一下吗
So I'll head to the Bureau and do some digging?
不