What? No.
我需要你帮忙搜寻那个怪物
I need you on the hunt for the monster.
-但是你说了 -我当时该说的话
- But you said-- - Exactly what I needed to say.
那姑娘有点不正常
That girl is clearly bonkers,
但那个恶魂信任她 得拿她做诱饵
but the Kaupe trusts her and we need her as bait.
如果她并非不正常呢
What if she's not crazy?
如果局里确实有人在掩盖真♥相♥呢
What if there really is a cover-up at the Bureau?
那艾娃就会知道 她绝不会姑息
Then Ava would know about it, and she wouldn't allow it.
船长 我找到失踪恶魂的线索了
Captain, I have found a lead on our missing Kaupe.
1961年 在墨西哥城发现了一位
In Mexico City, 1961, an unidentified
墨西哥城发现一具尸体
身份不明的毒贩遇害
drug cartel member was found dead,
显然是该地区一只非本土
apparently the work of a wild animal
-野生动物的杰作 -肯定是他
- non-indigenous to the region. - That must be him.
好 好吧 调查一下视频
All right, fine. Do some digging through the footage,
但别声张
but keep your head down.
我不想打草惊蛇
We don't want to raise any red flags.
-明白 -吉迪恩 召集队伍
- Got it. - Gideon, rally the troops.
我们去墨西哥
We are going to Mexico.
1961年 墨西哥城
这边有魔法信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up a magical signature this way.
就选藏身之地而言 我是绝对不会
As far as hiding places go, smack bang in the center
选择充斥着毒品的大城市中心
of a major city would not be my top choice.
这是哪里
What is this place?
感觉这里很热闹
Oh, it sounds like a real party.
-只要有啤酒就行 -感测器一定是错了
- As long as there's beer. - The detector must be wrong.
科南不可能藏在这种地方
There's no way Konane could hide in a place like this.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
墨西哥摔角
灰狼
灰狼
El Lobo.
恶魂并没有藏着 他是今晚主角
The Kaupe isn't hiding. He's the main event.
我们多毛的朋友怎么会跟这些人混一起
How'd our hairy friend end up with that lot?
我感觉一点都不奇怪
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
墨西哥摔角的重点是建立角色和人格魅力
Lucha Libre wrestling is all about character and charisma--
一个现代品性的演出
a modern-day morality play.
善与恶 人♥民♥对阵那个人
Good versus evil. The people versus the man.
根据被篡改的历史纪录
Well, according to the altered historical record,
灰狼六个月前来到这里
El Lobo arrived on the scene six months ago
并且快速地成为顶尖人物
and quickly rose to the top.
他真正身份的谜团
The mystery surrounding his true identity
摔角
灰狼对阵牧师
启发了众多的小说电影和电视剧
inspired novels, movies, and TV shows.
该死
Aw, bollocks.
为什么这个案子我坐了板凳
This is the one that I get sidelined for?
好了 我们分头行动
All right, let's split up.
雷 查莉 保持联络
Ray, Charlie, stay on the comms.
我和约翰去竞技场
John and I will cover the arena.
你们剩下的去观众台观察
You guys watch from the stands.
欢迎 女士们先生们
Bienvenidos, se?oras and se?ores!
今晚你们会见证一个壮观的竞赛
Tonight you will witness a spectacular match.
一个你们将来会细细讲给子孙的竞赛
One that you will tell your grandchildren of in vivid detail.
-两杯啤酒 谢谢 -我们在干活
- Dos cervezas, por favor. - Hey, we're working.
这个案子我们经不起任何失误
We can't afford any screw-ups on this one.
我们得赶紧把这个家伙抓起来
We got to bag this guy quick.
你是说要用"夏普"的作风
Got to stay Sharpe, you mean?
双子恶魔
Los Dos Demonios!
冷静 亲爱的 灰狼不会离开
Oh, chillax, love. El Lobo ain't going nowhere.
这倒是真 他不可能被打败的
It's true, he's impossible to get rid of.
我试了好多次 他就是下不来
I tried over and over. He won't go away.
等一下 你是牧师
Hold the bloody phone. Are you El Cura?
-你认识这个人 -任何知道一点
- Oh, you know this guy? - Anyone who knows anything
墨西哥文化的人都知道牧师
about Mexican culture knows El Cura,
传奇摔角手以及电影明星
the legendary luchador and movie star.
-算了吧 -你知道吗 我喜欢
- No. - You know, I loved
你的那个怪兽电影 伙计
your monster movies, mate.
写那个剧本的人比那些好莱坞的蠢蛋
Whoever wrote those gems had a better handle on magic
更了解如何使用魔法
than any of those toss-bots up in Hollywood.
我没有参演过什么电影 朋友
I haven't been in any movies, mi amigo.
怎 怎 怎么回事
What--what--what's all this?
你是虔诚和善良的勇士
You're the warrior of piety and goodness.
你不喝酒的 虽然不是我该管的
You don't drink-- not that I'm one to judge.
我原本不喝的 直到这个长毛球
I didn't, until this hairy tonto
出现把我的一切都抢走了
showed up and stole everything from me!
最后 那个人 不 那个传奇
And finally, the man-- no, the legend
-你们专门来这里看的 -你是说那个贼
- you have all come here to see. - You mean the thief!
不可被打败的冠军
The undefeated champion,
人♥民♥的英雄
the hero of the people,
灰狼
El Lobo!
欢呼吧 墨西哥 先生们
Viva, Mexico, se?ores!
灰狼 灰狼 灰狼
Lobo, Lobo, Lobo!
欢呼吧 墨西哥
Viva Mexico!
我们还没看见恶魂
We don't have eyes on the Kaupe.
-他藏起来了 -我需要你们在今晚之前
- He's laying low. - I need this wrapped up
搞定这件事 内特尼尔
before tonight, Nathaniel.
我不能在募捐活动上一直担心着这事
I can't have it hanging over my head during the benefit.
没事的 你们从第一任布♥什♥政♥府♥开始
It's going to be fine. You guys have been throwing
就在举办这个募捐活动了
this fundraiser since the first Bush administration.
-是内特尼尔吗 -是的 亲爱的
- Oh, is that Nathaniel? - Yes, dear.
-但这是工作上的事 -好的 给我
- But this is a work matter - Yes, I need--Please.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, thank you. Hello, sweetie.
别忘了今晚的募捐活动
So don't forget, the benefit is tonight.
妈妈 我今年应该来不了
Mom, I don't know if I'm gonna make it this year.
-我有工作上的急事 -工作可以等等再做
- I have a work emergency. - Work can wait.
-对吧 汉克 -不能
- Right, Hank? - No.
你♥爸♥爸点头了 好了亲爱的
Yeah, your father's nodding. Okay, darling.
今晚七点见 拜拜
See you here at 7:00. Mwah. Bye.
我来 不对
I--No.
那些百合花...
The lilies-- -
-他很厉害 -他太厉害了
- Damn, he's good. - He's too good.
在摔角中 每个比赛都是一个故事
In Lucha Libre, every match tells a story.
有时候你能赢
Sometimes you win,
有时候你输了 然后重新再站起来
sometimes you lose so you can rise again.
但那是有规律的 有计划的
But there are rules. There is a plan.
但这个家伙 没有规律 没有计划
With this guy, there's no rules, there's no plan.
他每次都赢
He just wins every time.
所以你才在这里吗
Oh, so that's why you're here, eh?
沉浸在悲伤中
Drowning your sorrows,
而不是去你该待的地方
rather than being up there where you belong?
听着 兄弟 我过去也经历过不少失败
Listen, mate. I have had my fair share of defeats these past days,
但说谎是没法帮你重夺好运的
but lying on your ass is no way to get your mojo back.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres!
看看他
Look at him.
这就是他一直想要的
This is what he's always wanted--
得到作为一个半神该得到的崇拜和仰慕
to be worshipped and admired like the demigod he is,
而不是像一个怪物一样害怕和躲藏
not feared and shunned like some monster.
他最好好好享受
Well, he'd better make the most if it.
他一到后台就结束了
The second he gets backstage, it's lights out
他得回到时间调查局
and back to the Time Bureau.
计划不是这样的
That wasn't the plan.
他不能回到时间调查局
He can't go back to the Time Bureau.
那里不安全
It's not safe.
我说的不算 我也不在乎
Not my call, don't care.
还好 是你啊
Oh, good, it's just you.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我在调查
I was digging.
蒙娜声称你之前看到的录像是改过的
Mona claims the footage you saw earlier was doctored,
掩饰了那些生物逃跑的真♥相♥
that there's a cover-up around the creature's escape.
你相信这个小傻子的话
And you believe this tiny cuckoo?
也许你也该相信
Maybe you should, too.
根据这些被删除的访问记录
According to these deleted access logs,
监控录像在今早
security footage was removed and replaced
被人用一个无线设备删除并替换了