early this morning from a wireless device.
时间调查局访问记录
文件更改
我现在要做的
Now all I have to do is figure out
就是搞清楚这是谁的号♥码
who that phone number belongs to.
不用了 我知道这个号♥码
You don't have to. I know the number.
是我爸爸的
It belongs to my dad.
灰狼又赢了
El Lobo triumphs again!
蒙娜 确保他退场的时候能看见你
Okay, Mona, make sure he sees you as he leaving the ring.
把他带到后台来 我们在那等你们
Then bring him backstage, and we'll meet you there.
科南
Konane!
灰狼
Lobo!
你个贼 你作弊
You thief, you cheat!
你让这个赛场蒙羞了
You have disgraced this ring.
你从我们这么多人的手中把胜利偷走
You have stolen victories from too many of us,
我要来终止这一切
and I'm going to put a stop to it.
我要跟你赌一把
I challenge you to a lucha de apuestas!
败者将失去戴面具的权利
The loser will take off his mask in forfeit
永远不许再次踏入赛场
and never set foot in the ring ever again!
你们都听到了 女士们先生们
You heard it here, ladies and gentleman.
战书已下
The gauntlet has been thrown!
你是否接受挑战和条件 先生
Do you accept this match and its conditions, se?or?
那挑战生效
Then the fight is on!
明晚 同一时间 同一地点
Tomorrow night, same time, same place.
这将是被载入史书的一刻
This will be one for the history books.
现在就去买♥♥票吧
Get your tickets now!
从历史的角度来讲 他又回到正轨了
So he's back on track, historically speaking.
你觉得这是件好事吗 兰斯
Now, how's that for a bang-up job, Lance-y?
-不好意思 借过一下 -快回来
- Excuse me. Coming through. - Hey, get back here!
怎么了
What is going on?
粉丝们都别挡我路 让开
Out of my way, fanboys. Get out!
靠 蒙娜要被踩踏了
Damn it, Mona's going to get herself trampled.
随便你怎么说 但是那个恶魂
You can say what you will, but that Kaupe,
在我看来他是个真正的绅士
he's a real gent in my book.
所以你最近都住在这吗
So this is where you've been living.
灰狼
我喜欢你的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
这里很...很舒适
It's, um-- it's homey.
就像你又回到了岛上
It's like you're back on the island.
你很怀念夏威夷 对吧
You miss Hawaii, don't you?
家
Home?
-你想家吗 -家
- You miss home? - Home.
蒙娜家
Mona home?
我想家吗 你也知道
Do I miss home? Eh, you know...
让人内疚的父母 没有工作
Guilt-tripping parents, lack of a job,
没有人理解我
no one who understands me.
好美啊
Wow, that's beautiful.
蒙娜
Mona.
汉克把录像掉包
There has to be a logical reason
肯定是有合理的原因的
why Hank replaced the footage.
我们好好想想
So let's think about it.
我能理解 你和你父亲长久以来不和
Look, I get that you and your dad
现在终于开始相处得不错
are in a good place for the first time in a while,
但是我们也不能忽视这件事
but we just can't ignore that this is happening.
能不能在没见到录像之前
But can we please reserve judgment
-先不要下判断 -好
- till we see the footage? - Sure.
录像的原件只能在被删除的设备上
The original footage can only be restored
进行修复
from the device used to delete it.
-你是说我爸爸的手♥机♥ -对
- You mean my dad's phone? - Yeah.
那我们得今晚去拿 他会分心的
We got to go for it tonight. He's gonna be distracted.
他要在慈善晚会上畅饮畅谈
He'll be boozing and schmoozing at the benefit gala.
我能带个女伴去 你去吗
I have a plus-one. Are you in?
好啊 去
Uh, yeah, okay.
但是我们必须要像约会那样
Uh, you know, as long as we have to do that thing
去完成这件事
where we act like we're dating.
我俩约会实在是太奇怪了
You and I dating would be totally weird.
是啊 肯定很怪
Totally weird, yeah.
细节短♥信♥发我 我在那跟你碰头
Um, text me the details, and I will meet you there.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
我肯定是饿极了
I must be really hungry,
才会觉得这看起来挺好吃的
because that actually looks kind of good.
怎么了
What is it?
它在哪 蒙娜
Where is he, Mona?
他跑了 你把他吓跑了
He's gone. You scared him off.
我们只想确保他没有伤人
We just want to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone, love.
他不会伤人的 他又可爱又温柔
He isn't like that. He's sweet, and gentle.
他不会伤害...
He won't hurt any--
吃我一枪 毛球
Eat this, you furball!
快住手 科南
Konane, stop!
你对于"可爱"的看法太奇怪了
You got one messed-up definition of "Sweet."
吉迪恩说你
Hey, Gideon said you--
哇 你要去约会吗
Wow. You got a date?
不是约会
No, it's not a date.
我穿成这样是因为
I am dressed like this
你之前在局里看到的录像
because the footage you saw at the Bureau earlier
绝对被篡改过 汉克做的
was definitely altered... by Hank.
在我仔细考虑一切之前 你确定吗
Okay, wait. Before I do the math on this, are you sure?
我确定 蒙娜说的是实话
Yeah, Mona was telling the truth.
局里有人要掩盖事实
There is a cover-up at the Bureau.
有多少可能和艾娃有关
What are the chances that Ava's wrapped up in this?
说实话 我不知道 如果和她无关
Honestly, I don't know yet, but if she's not a part of it,
那她现在很危险
then she's probably in a lot of danger.
盖瑞
Gary!
把病号♥服穿好 不然我去人事部告你
Close that hospital gown, or I will report you to HR!
你这一天去哪了
Where the hell have you been all day?
我不知道自己是谁
I don't know who I am.
我不知道任何东西是什么
I don't know why anything is things.
我不知道我的乳♥头♥在哪
I don't know where my nipple went.
我的乳♥头♥呢 我的乳♥头♥呢
Where's my nipple? Where's my nipple?
盖瑞
Gary!
他当时很害怕
He was so scared.
我一定得阻止他们
I had to do something to stop them.
-他们要把他带到哪里 -很糟的地方
- Where were they taking him? - Somewhere terrible.
所以他不能回调查局
That's why he can't go back to the Bureau.
黑衣人会再次伤害他 或许更糟
The Men in Black are going to hurt him again, or worse.
反正他不能留在墨西哥
Well, he can't stay in Mexico.
那就把他送回家
So take him back home--
去古代夏威夷 他原来的王国
back to ancient Hawaii, to his old kingdom.
你看见他在斗技场里的样子了
You saw him in the arena.
他本该是个国王
He's meant to be a king.
-蒙娜 没那么简单 -为什么
- Mona, it is not that simple. - Why?
船长 夏普局长正在呼叫您
Captain, you are being hailed by Director Sharpe.
这就是原因
That is why.
吉迪恩 我去舰桥那边接
Gideon, I'll take it on the bridge.
恐怕她已经改写了我的安保协议
I'm afraid she's overridden my security protocols.
艾娃 你真是
Ava. Wow, look at you.
-看起来棒极了 -谢谢 听我说
- You look great. - Yeah, thanks, but listen.
莎拉 恶魂的事进一步恶化了
Sara, the situation with the Kaupe has gotten much worse.
他现在有了共犯 吴蒙娜
He now has an accomplice, Mona Wu.
虽然外表看起来不像 但她非常危险
Now, she may not look it, but she is extremely dangerous.
她完全抹除了盖瑞的记忆
She completely wiped Gary's mind.
等等 你早就抓住了蒙娜
Wait, you've had Mona in custody
这么长时间你却没告诉我
this whole time, and you didn't--
说来话长 我们要见面才能解释
It's a long story, but I need to explain it to you in person.
这条电♥话♥线路可能不安全
This line might not be secure.
电♥话♥线路不安全
The line isn't secure?
莎拉 你在...
Sara, what are you--
恶魂也在你这里
You have the Kaupe, too?
听着 我一时半会解释不清
Look, I ju-- I can't explain right now.
好吧 那我派押解小队来
Okay, then I'm sending an extraction team.
吉迪恩 掩护我们的位置
Gideon, mask our location.