莎拉 你必须立即把逃亡者带过来
Sara, you need to bring in that Fugitive now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你敢挂断我...
Don't you dare hang up on--
你刚刚是挂了你女朋友的电♥话♥吗
Whoa, did you just hang up on your girlfriend?
蒙娜 你最好不要弄错了
Mona, you better not be wrong about this.
我得去那个慈善会
I need to go to that benefit
这样我可以跟艾娃面对面谈话
so I can talk to Ava face-to-face.
在你走之前 我有一个请♥愿♥书
Before you leave, I have a petition
让我在你不在期间当乘波号♥的临时船长
to become interim captain of the "Waverider" in your absence.
我有所有传奇的亲笔签名 除了你
I have a John Hancock from every Legend except you.
名字 签名
你好像涂掉了罗里部分的签名
It looks like you crossed out part of Rory's signature.
是 是吗
Oh, r-really?
队伍要低调行事
The team is to keep a low profile.
关闭无线电 绝对不能时间旅行
Radio silence, and absolutely no time travel.
包在帕尔默船长的身上
Captain Palmer's got it covered.
临时船长
Interim captain.
你们在时间旅行中经历了不幸的遭遇后
After your recent unfortunate misadventures in time travel,
我发明了团建扑克游戏来帮助你们了解
I created a team-building card game to help you learn
之前任务出现的注意事项
the dos and don'ts of our prior missions.
我称它为 拯救时间线的扑克牌
I'm calling it Cards to Save the Timeline!
拯救时间线的扑克牌
从错误中学习的有趣方式 对吧
Fun way to learn from your mistakes, right?
你在开玩笑吧 汪达尔·萨维奇
Oh, you've got to be joking. Vandal Savage.
-这是真名吗 -我这里还觉得
- That's a real name? - And here's me, thinking
达米恩·达克这绰号♥挺欺人的
that Damien Darhk's moniker was a touch on the nose.
抱歉打断你们 但我探测到
Sorry to interrupt, but I'm detecting
时间线出现了波动
a disturbance in the timeline.
-谢天谢地 -太好了
- Oh, thank God. - Yes.
随着灰狼突然从
In the wake of El Lobo's sudden disappearance
墨西哥摔角联盟中消失
from the Lucha Libre scene,
关于政♥府♥审查的传闻开始散播
rumors spread of government censorship.
全国性的抗♥议♥爆发了
Countrywide protests erupted,
随后的骚乱中有大量人员死亡
and dozens were killed in the ensuing riots.
我相信莎拉回来之后
I'm sure we can figure something out
我们可以想出解决办法
once Sara gets back.
在此期间 是游戏时间
In the meantime, it's game time!
-别这样 -就是
- Aw, come off it. - Ah...yeah
你刚才不还是在絮叨什么
I mean, weren't you just nattering on
团建活动经历
about team-building experiences?
我们外出行动 真的去修复些事情
Well, let's go out there and actually fix something.
好吧 但是莎拉要我们留在这里
Well, yeah, but Sara said to stay put.
来吧 雷蒙多
Oh, come on, Raymondo.
这不是为了什么陈旧历史书
This isn't just important for some dusty old history book.
这为了墨西哥人♥民♥
This is important for the people of Mexico.
我们要做的是确保摔角进行下去
All we have to do is make sure the luchas de apuestas fight
并且确保牧师最后获得胜利
goes on and make sure that El Cura comes out on top.
-大结局 -是的
- A grand finale. - Yeah.
-来吧 雷怒 -来吧 雷怒
- Aw, come on, Rayge. - Come on, Rayge.
让我们带给人们想要的
Let's give the people what they want.
带给他们所需要的
Let's give them what they need.
让我们为摔角做准备吧
Ah...let's prepare ourselves to wrestle!
或者我们可以直接就去
Or we could just go.
为什么举办这么一场大派对
Why throw such a big fancy party
却只提供这种小甜点呢
if you're only going to have tiny little treats?
-内特尼尔 亲爱的 -你好
- Nathaniel, darling. - Hello.
怎么 这是你的新女友吗
What--is this your new girlfriend?
是的
Um, yeah.
这是扎莉
This is Zari.
扎莉 真是美丽的名字配美丽的女人
Zari--what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman
还有个完美的好生孩子的屁♥股♥
with excellent child-bearing hips.
并不是在催促你干什么哦 但是
Not to put a clock on it or anything, but--
如果有孙子孙女的话就太好了
grandchildren would be so lovely.
不管怎样 我应该去
Anywho, I'd better go
确保你父亲的发言一切顺利
make sure everything's good with your father's speech.
我的老天 进展真顺利
Oh, my God. That went well.
你现在是在脸红吗
Are you--are you blushing right now?
没有 闭嘴
No. Shut up.
拿着我的牙签 集中做任务
Take my toothpick. Stay on task.
我们是来拿到你♥爸♥的手♥机♥的 就这样
We're here to get your dad's phone, that's it.
你最好有个好理由挂断我电♥话♥
You better have a damn good reason for hanging up on me.
恶魂在哪 为什么他没有被交付给局里
Where is the Kaupe, and why isn't he in Bureau custody?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
确保我们没有被监听
Making sure we're not overheard.
被谁
By who?
莎拉 我已经火烧屁♥股♥了
Sara, my ass is already on the line.
在老板面前撩拨我可不是个好主意
Feeling me up in front of my boss is not a good idea right now.
他们没在你身上放置窃听
They didn't plant anything on you.
-什么 -这很好
- What? - That's good.
请不要告诉我你被神经病蒙娜洗♥脑♥了
Please tell me that nutcase Mona hasn't gotten to you.
只管跳舞
Just dance.
我认为蒙娜说的关于
I think Mona was onto something
秘密特工潜入调查局是真的
about secret agents trying to infiltrate the Bureau.
这不可能
That is insane.
-莎拉 -听我说
- Sara-- - Just listen to me.
监控录像已经被篡改了
The security footage was altered,
我认为蒙娜被诬陷了
and I think Mona was framed.
就算是真的 而我很怀疑这一点
Even if that was true, which I doubt,
你仍然在窝藏逃犯
you are still harboring a Fugitive.
-艾娃 -立刻将他交出来
- Ava-- - Ah! Hand him over now.
剩下的我们之后再处理
We can deal with the rest of this later.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
那么我们的对话可以结束了
Then this conversation is over.
你能帮帮我吗 朋友
Hey, could you help me out, amigo?
我想我可能卡住了
I think I might be stuck.
是时候让你回到战斗状态了 伙计
Oh, it's time to whip you back into fighting shape, eh, mate?
你需要在明晚之前调整好状态
Yeah, you need to shake off that ring rust by tomorrow night
这样你才能赢
so that you can win.
他为什么也在这里
What the hell is he doing here?
态度好一点
Whoa! Be nice! Be nice.
就像你在这练习怎么赢一样
Look, just as you're here to practice winning,
他要来练习怎么输
he's here to practice losing, all right?
我不信任他 他从来没有排演过打戏
I don't trust him. He's never done choreography.
为了让人们再次接受我成为他们的英雄
For the people to accept me as their hero again,
我的胜利必须是无可挑剔的
my victory must be absolute.
那你最好现在就开始练了 对吗
Well, you'd better get to work, then, hadn't you?
轻点 灰狼 轻点
Gentle, El Lobo, gentle.
-好 -厉害
- Yeah! - Yes!
就是这样 牧师
That's what I'm talking about, El Cura.
你认为他还使得出他的终结绝技吗
You think he can still pull off his finishing move?
他的肌肉记忆应该还有
I'm sure all the muscle memory will kick in.
科南
Konane!
你没法训练狗♥杂♥种♥
You can't train the mutt.
科南
Konane...
我知道你不喜欢失败
I know you don't like losing,
但那不代表你不配再做国王
but it doesn't make you any less of a king.
实际上 这会让你变成英雄
In fact, it makes you a hero...
就像巴克
like Buck
在我最喜欢瑞贝卡·西尔弗的书里那样
in my favorite Rebecca Silver book.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
就是那本巴克迫降在格里玛的母星
Where Buck crash lands on Garima's home planet
然后被迫要殊死搏斗的书吗
and then is forced into mortal combat?
-是那一本吗 -对 你读过吗
- That one? - Yeah, you read it?
听说过
Heard of it.
科南 躺下
Konane, e'owili.
巴克深爱格里玛 他不想伤害她的妹妹
Buck loved Garima, and he didn't want to hurt her sister,
所以他放弃了比赛
so he threw the contest,
两个跨星球的爱人逃进了漫漫黑夜
and the two star-crossed lovers escaped into the night.
如果你明天输了 你和我也可以逃离
If you lose tomorrow, me and you can escape, too.
我会带你回夏威夷 我们可以一起生活
I'll take you back to Hawaii. We can make a life together.
就像巴克和格里玛
Just like Buck and Garima.