两个需要他们的世界
worlds that needed them.
他们不属于彼此
They didn't belong together.
但他们爱着对方 非常爱
But they loved one another... a lot.
你怎么会知道
How do you know?
这个系列的下本书甚至还没出版呢
The next book in the series hasn't even been published yet.
我就是知道
I just do!
给你
Here.
别做什么傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我要去小便
I got to take a leak.
我带了曲奇饼
I brought snickerdoodles.
那我就放这儿啦
I'll just, uh, put them here.
艾娃 我很抱歉 我不是来吵架的
Ava, look, I'm sorry. I didn't come here to fight.
我...
I...
我知道今天我们闹得很不愉快 但是...
I know things got ugly between us today, but...
我只想把这事抛诸脑后
I just want to put it behind us.
我今天只要求你做一件事情 莎拉
I needed one thing from you today, Sara--
就是站在我这边
for you to be in my corner.
我要求的就是这些
That's all I asked.
-我现在来了 -那挺好
- Well, I'm here now. - Well, that's great.
正好赶上我和汉克碰头
Just in time for my meeting with Hank,
多亏了你 我很可能会被炒鱿鱼了
where I'll probably be fired, thanks to you.
艾娃 汉克才是真正的问题所在
Ava, Hank is the real problem here.
他一直在暗地里折磨犯人
I mean, he's been torturing prisoners off-site.
谁在乎 几个星期前
Who cares? A few weeks ago,
传奇还打算送他们下地狱
the Legends were sending them to hell.
从什么时候开始 保护本不该出现在
I mean, since when is protecting magical creatures,
我们世界的魔法生物
things that shouldn't even be in our world in the first place,
变得比保护我更重要了
more important than protecting me?
你从什么时候开始变得
When have you become so callous
对你看管下的犯人如此麻木无情
about the prisoners in your care?
我的首要任务是保护历史 莎拉
My priority is to protect history, Sara--
人类的历史
human history.
如果汉克需要在几个魔法生物身上做实验
If Hank has to experiment on a few creatures
去找到对付他们的更好方法 那只能如此
to try to find a better way to fight them, then so be it.
艾娃 你不信这一套
Ava, you do not believe that.
我了解你
Come on, I know you.
你和汉克不一样
You're not like Hank.
这是你的时间调查局
This is your Bureau,
而汉克正在利用它做一些扭曲的事情
and he's doing something twisted with it.
你根本不明白这一切是如何运作的
You don't understand how any of this works.
因为有汉克 时间调查局才存在
No, Hank is the reason that this Bureau is here.
如果我们惹恼了他 就全都毁了
If we piss him off, it all goes away.
如果那样 想想会有多少人
Think of how many people, how many human people
多少真正的人类会受到伤害
would get hurt if that happened.
-他不能终止我们 -我的天 莎拉
- Well, he can't shut us down. - Oh, my God, Sara.
不是所有事情都以你为中心的 你明白吗
Everything is not about you. Do you understand?
你要我冒险放弃一切 为了什么呢
You're asking me to risk everything--for what?
为了某个阴谋论吗 为了一群怪物吗
For some conspiracy theory? For a bunch of monsters?
-我... -为了我
- I-- - For me.
我能为你做的
Well, I've already given you
都已经做了 所以...
everything I have to give, so...
今天我就求你一件事
Today I asked you for one thing.
-艾娃 别这样 -你走吧
- Ava, don't do this. - Just go.
我说完了
I'm done.
科南 是时候开始新的旅程了
Well, Konane, it's time for our new adventure.
科南 我...
Konane, I, um...
我做不到
I can't.
我想生活在你的世界里
I want to live in your world.
你看
I mean, look at it.
太美了
It's beautiful.
但是我不属于那里
But I don't belong there.
如果我去了 我就会远离自己的世界
If I went, I'd just be running away from my world,
那不是抛下一切的正当理由
and that's not the right reason to leave everything behind.
你杀了他
You murdered him.
从那生物身边走开 女士
Step away from the creature, miss.
-不 -我叫你让开
- No. - I said step away.
你杀了他
You murdered him!
你是对的
You are right.
"从此幸福地生活在一起"根本不存在
There is no such thing as "Happily ever after".