《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我要保证你的安全 快走
I have to keep you safe. Go!
你早就抓住了蒙娜
You've had Mona in custody this whole time?
恶魂也在你这里
You have the Kaupe too?
莎拉 在有人受伤之前
Sara, you need to bring in that fugitive
你必须立即把逃亡者带过来
before someone gets hurt.
从那生物身边走开 女士
Step away from the creature, miss.
你杀了他
You murdered him.
今天我就求你一件事
Today I asked you for one thing.
-艾娃 别这样 -你走吧
- Ava, don't do this. - Just go.
那我是回局里调查一下吗
So I'll head to The Bureau and do some digging?
汉克一直在暗地里折磨犯人
Hank is torturing prisoners off site.
继续挖掘 我要知道所有事情
Keep digging. I want to know everything.
你说你不能抓获目标是什么意思
What do you mean you couldn't capture the asset?
要怪就怪你儿子穿越的朋友们吧 先生
Blame it on your son's time-traveling pals, sir.
我只想说
Let me just say this,
我想在电视新闻上说几句
and I want to say this for the television news.
奥兰多 1973年
人们有权知道
The people have a right to know
自己的总统是不是骗子
whether or not their president is a crook.
当代酒店
我还真是个骗子
Well, I am a crook.
说出来的感觉可真好
Oh, actually felt good to get that off my chest.
我还有什么秘密来着
What other secrets have I been holding back?
对了 虽然我的妻子经常给予我慰藉
Ah, yes, despite the constant reassurances of my wife,
但我绝对是一名合格的丈夫
I know that I'm certainly only an adequate lover.
总统先生
Mr. President!
总统现在
The President won't be taking
不会回答任何问题
any more questions at this time.
我可真没想到
That is more about
狡猾的迪克会是这样
Tricky Dick than I ever needed to know.
尼克松的外号♥
公众们也没想到他会这样
And it's more than the public needed to know.
新闻发布会后那几天
In the days following the news conference,
尼克松发现自己不能撒谎
Nixon found himself unable to tell a lie
导致了全球的混乱
resulting in global chaos.
尼克松惊人言论推♥翻♥和平谈话
尼克松说的蠢话
Nixon's blathering fouled up
改变了世界的尼克松
推♥翻♥了和平谈判和贸易协定
ongoing peace talks and trade agreements.
拍不出电影《惊天大阴谋》
Without the release of "All the President's Men,"
罗伯特·雷德福的事业就艰难了
Robert Redford's career floundered.
什么 没有雷德福
What? No Redford?
没有圣丹斯电影节 独♥立♥电影 人体裸绘
No Sundance, no indie film, no artful nudity.
这个历史必须修复
We have to fix this!
比政♥治♥家撒谎
The only thing nastier
还要令人作呕的是
than a politician lying is when
当他袒露心声的时候
he says how he really feels.
在没有魔法的帮助下
Now, there's no way he'd tell the truth
他不可能说实话
without a magical assist.
希望水门大厦有职缺
I hope the Watergate has vacancies,
因为我们得保证
because we need to make sure that
尼克松继续欺骗新闻媒体
Nixon still cheats the press.
谨尊船长指令 但你觉得
Captain's orders and all, but do you think
现在是回归任务的最佳时机吗
it's really the best time to be back on mission?
偶尔散散心也不错
I mean, it might do well to take a beat.
多谢你们关心 但我没事
I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine.
就算我和艾娃吵了一架
Just because Ava and I had a disagreement
完全不会影响我的工作
doesn't mean that I can't do my job.
我是在说
I was actually talking about the fact that
我们与时间调查局不和的事
we're on the outs with the Time Bureau.
我在说蒙娜的事
Yeah, and I was talking about Mona.
她的男友杀了那名探员
I mean, Hank's gonna be after us since her boyfriend
汉克肯定不会放过我们
offed that agent and, well,
我们总不能永远把她藏在这
we can't just stash her here forever.
对 虽然状况百出
Right, well, it has been eventful
但调查局总有一天会淡忘这件事
but things are gonna blow over with The Bureau.
我们给蒙娜找个安全的栖身之处
We'll find a safe place for Mona.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
我们应该做我们最擅长的事
I feel like we should be doing what we do best.
-对不对 -对
- Am I right? - Right.
拯救雷德福和独♥立♥电影
Save Redford and independent film.
要的就是这种干劲
That's the spirit.
-这理由算不错的了 -何乐而不为
- Done it for worse reasons. - Why not?
明日传奇
第四季第十集
夏普局长
Director Sharpe.
您的气色很不好 怎么了
You look terrible. What happened?
你很幽默 内特尼尔 但收敛点
Joke acknowledged, Nathaniel, but tighten up.
夏普局长现在不在这里
Director Sharpe is taking a leave of absence
去处理她的事情去了
to get her priorities straight.
由我来担任代理局长
I'll be acting as Director of the Bureau.
等等 所以现在开始由你执掌一切 这
Wait, so, you're gonna be in charge from now on? That's--
-太棒了 -太棒了
- Great. - It's great.
很期待与您共事 海伍德局长
Looking forward to working with you, Director Heywood.
欢迎你的加入 汤马兹探员
Glad to have you on board, Agent Tomaz.
我的首要任务比较敏感
Though my first job is a sensitive one.
我需要抓住那几个传奇们
I need to catch the Legends.
这是他们最后一次嘲弄权威后
This is the last time they will thumb their nose at authority
还能安然无事
and get away with it.
我知道他们是你的朋友
I know they're your friends,
所以 如果你不想参与这次...
so, if you want to sit this one out--
不不 爸爸 你知道吗
No, no, Dad. You know what?
-我们支持你 -同意
- We have your back. - Agreed.
我支持时间调查局和我的男人
I stand by the Time Bureau and by my man.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, babe.
我很欣慰
Glad to hear it.
我们会定位乘波号♥的位置
We'll pinpoint the location of the Waverider
然后直接登船
and pay it a visit.
我们在战情室见 九点整
We'll meet in the situation room, 0900.
是的 长官 收到
Yes, sir. Copy that.
我们必须揭露汉克的意图
We need to expose what Hank's up to
在他毁掉传奇们之前
before he drops a hammer on the Legends.
刚才你是叫我"宝贝"了吗
Did--did you just call me "Babe"?
是啊 那是即兴发挥
Well, yeah, I was riffing.
我是想让这伪装继续下去
I was trying to keep this thing afloat.
总之 现在我们困在了汉克这里
Anyways, now that we are stuck with Hank,
我们不能去搜查他的手♥机♥了
we can't go through his phone ourselves.
艾娃走了 也没有能信任的人了
With Ava gone, there's no one here left to trust.
有一个人我们能够信任
Well, there's one person we can trust.
盖瑞 我们需要谈谈
Gary, we need to talk.
是关于莎拉和艾娃的事吗
Is this about what happened between Sara and Ava?
等下 你来调查局工作吗
Wait, you're working at The Bureau?
是的 而且...
Yes, and--
我需要你帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
而且你还是我的上级
And you're my boss,
这太棒了 好吗
which is great, you know,
我真为你感到高兴 你最合适了
I'm happy for you. No one deserves it more.
该死的 盖瑞 集中注意力
Damn it, Gary. Focus.
汉克正在这里制♥造♥混乱
Hank is causing total chaos here.
你也注意到他用夏普局长的杯子了吗
Did you notice him using Director Sharpe's mug, too?
我正准备要发声呢
You know, I was gonna say something.
比这种事更深一些
It goes much deeper than that.
蒙娜是对的
Mona was right.
汉克正在运作某个秘密项目
Hank is running some secret project.
现在他掌管了调查局
And now that he's in charge of The Bureau,
他想要除掉传奇们
he's trying to shut down the Legends.
我和内特克隆了他的手♥机♥ 我们要拖住他
Nate and I cloned his phone. We're gonna keep him busy.
你需要查看他的活动
You need to go through his activity,
找出他的计划是什么 这样我们就能
find out what he's been up to, so we can
结束他在调查局的生涯
end his time at The Bureau.
用这个在不被监视的情况下联络 好吗
Use this to stay in touch without being monitored, okay?
我一直想要揭露阴谋
I've always wanted to untangle a conspiracy.
我需要线索板 标记卡
美剧 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表