I'll need a bulletin board, index cards.
我已经有毛线了 我最近在练针织
I already have yarn. I've been getting into crochet.
-我也是 -我们应该组个俱乐部
- Yeah, me too. - We should start a club.
之后说
We'll talk.
好的
Okay.
科南 不要
Konane, no!
小鬼
Kid.
你在里边没事吧
You okay in there?
抱歉 我之前没用过这么高科技的厕所
Sorry, I, uh, never used a future tech toilet before.
好多按钮
So many buttons.
需要时间 你会习惯的
Give it time. You'll learn to live with it.
别碰那个红色按钮
Oh, uh, don't touch the red button.
船长 我想和你谈谈
Oh, uh, Captain, I wanted to talk to you.
很好 我也需要和你谈谈
Good. I need to talk to you, too.
以调查局的角度来看 你就是个逃亡者
So as far as The Bureau's concerned, you're a fugitive.
我需要你待在船上 别吸引任何注意力
I need you to stay on the ship and not draw any attention.
不只是这个 当我们在墨西哥时...
It's not just that. Um, when we were in Mexico--
不 我们在墨西哥时 一个人被科南杀了
No, when we were in Mexico, a man got murdered by Konane
只因为你说我们可以信任他
because you said we could trust him.
不是 科南不是...
No, Konane didn't--
他不是故意的
he didn't mean to.
听着 蒙娜 不管怎样 都过去了
Look, Mona, whatever it is, it's in the past.
现在解决下一个问题 这里就是这么运作的
Now it's on to the next problem. That's how this works.
米克 尼克松明天本应
Mick, Nixon's supposed to give
进行他那个"我不是骗子"演讲
his "I'm not a crook" speech tomorrow.
我们需要他在那之前变回爱撒谎的状态
We need him back to his lying self by then.
你和约翰待在船上 照看蒙娜
You and John stay on the ship, look after Mona,
确保她不会惹出什么麻烦
make sure she doesn't get into any trouble.
记得别让她碰那个红色按钮
Make sure she doesn't touch that red button.
华特里德医疗中心 24小时前
我跟你说了 我没疯
I'm telling you, I'm not crazy.
实际上 我从来没感觉到如此好过
In fact, I've never felt better in my life.
这是实话
That's the truth.
听到了吗 实话
Here that? The truth.
总统出了大毛病
Something is very wrong with the President.
而他明天还要去迪士尼当代酒店
And he's supposed to be at Disney's contemporary hotel
向所有美国媒体致辞
to address the entire American press corps tomorrow.
那就交给我们吧
We'll, uh, we'll take care of it.
-我去通知副总统 -好的先生
- I'll update the VP. - All right, sir.
我们从一小针镇静剂开始吧
We'll, uh, start off with a little sedative.
我不知道你们为什么想依靠我的能力
Don't know why you lot are relying on my powers.
我还没完全恢复呢
They're still all mucked up.
没事的
Look, it'll be fine.
我们会送他去船上 修复错误
We'll get him to the ship, fix what's wrong,
很快就回来
and we'll be right back.
现在变身尼克松吧
Now, let's see your Nixon impression.
不错
Nice.
我们拿到货了
We got the cargo.
这就过来
We're on our way.
搞清什么让他口无遮拦
Well, let's figure out what loosed his tongue
然后赶紧离开 行吗
and get the hell out of here, shall we?
听着 你们赶紧离开这
Listen, you guys can't be here.
-局里盯上你们了 -很好
- The Bureau's onto you. - Ah, good.
-烤猪时刻到 -别烤了
- Time for a pig roast. - No one's roasting anyone.
不只是时间调查局 还有我爸带来的援军
And it's not just The Bureau. It's my dad and he's got backup.
-快跑 -别又要跑啊
- Go. - No, not again.
各位 我们在想办法彻底阻止汉克
Guys, we're working on stopping Hank for good.
同时你们得找到队伍 赶在他前面
In the meantime, you need to find the team and stay ahead of him.
这就去
On it.
怎么了
What's going on?
内特的老爹强占了飞船
Nate's old man commandeered the ship.
他们在那
There they are!
各小队 快来支援我
All units, converge on my position.
好 走楼梯
Okay, take the stairs.
带上尼克松
Get Nixon.
[咒语]
Ignis-sa.
发现传奇们 总统在他们手上
We have eyes on the Legends and they have the President!
他们又过分了
They've gone too far, again!
Siri 不 Alexa
Siri--what, uh, Alexa--
吉迪恩 启动飞船
Gideon! Fire up the engine.
传奇们肯定把飞船弄坏了
Legends must have bricked the ship.
他们真是计划周密
Oh, they think of everything.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
让我们的人盯住每次穿越
I want our men watching every time jump,
监听所有通讯设备
listening to every comm.
我们五个人 还带着被绑♥架♥的尼克松
How are we going to make distance with five of us
怎么逃得掉
and a kidnapped Nixon?
那边 开那个逃走
There. There's our getaway.
未免出现得太巧了吧
That's a bit on the nose, no?
不能像在墨西哥那样谨慎了
We left subtlety back in Mexico.
赶紧走
Gotta go.
传奇们逃走了 局长
The Legends are in the wind, Director.
-该死 -他们肯定是偷了车
- Damn it! - They must have stolen
-开车逃走了 -听着
- a vehicle and hit the road. - You know what?
我以前从不需要乘波号♥
I've never needed a Waverider before
现在也不需要
and I don't need one now.
给我布下天罗地网
You give me a dragnet.
派探员盯紧
I want agents at every
路上的所有休息站 餐馆和商店
rest stop, diner, store along the highway.
去吧
Move.
你去设置警♥察♥监听器
And you, set up a police scanner.
只要传奇们一用信♥号♥♥
If the Legends so much as forget to signal,
我们就能听到
we'll hear about it.
他们终会出错的
They'll slip up eventually.
或许对吧
That's probably accurate.
好
Okay.
船长 你应该知道
Captain, you should know that
我不太喜欢待在狭小的空间里
me and tight spaces might not mix.
你觉得我们都愿意被困在这破野营车里吗
Do you think any of us want to be stuck in the RV?
见甲壳虫车就打你 不准还手
Punch buggy. No punch backs.
蒙娜 传奇队被人穷追不舍
Mona, the team's back is up against the wall.
现在 你也是这支队伍的一员
And right now, you are a part of this team.
如果你想摆脱追捕
And if you want it to stay that way,
那你就得帮忙
then you need to help,
而不是制♥造♥更多麻烦
not create more problems.
-好 -很好
- Okay. - Great.
鲍勃被全新的《沃尔顿一家》搞到阑尾炎
Bob is struck with appendicitis on an all-new "The Waltons".
下面这首歌♥送给所有在路上的
For all you lonely hearts on the road today
孤独心灵
here's a tune just for you.
我之前从没坐过野营车
You know, I've never been in a car that's a room before.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
不 我不是帕特丽夏 迪克
No, I'm not Patricia, Dick.
有相机
Ooh. Camera.
不想让你烦心 但飞船丢了
Not to bother you, but we've lost the ship,
劫持了总统 现在我和她困在一起
drugged the President, and I'm stuck in the back with her.
-我们现在怎么办 -我们去迪士尼乐园
- Now what are we gonna do? - We are going to Disney World.
得了吧 我们受的折磨还不够吗
Yawn. Haven't we been tortured enough?
我是说我们得治好尼克松
I mean, we are going to fix Nixon
及时把他送回佛罗里达 让他说谎
in time to get him to Florida to lie his ass off.
我们不能让突发状况
We are not gonna let anything stop us
阻碍我们原定的目标
from what we set out to do.
米克 盯紧后方
Mick, watch our tail.
约翰 看看能不能查出尼克松怎么了
John, see if you can figure out what's wrong with Nixon.
蒙娜 给我们找衣服穿
And Mona, find us something to wear.
查莉
Charlie--
我们把查莉忘了
We forgot Charlie!
他们说"我们很快就回来"
Oh, "We'll be right back," they said.
说得好听
Yeah, bloody right.
总统先生
Mr. President?
-不不不 -总统先生
- Oh, no, no, no. Okay. - Mr. President?
快想办法 查莉
Uh, quick, quick, quick, Charlie.