警官 我们从上级那里听到了你的报告
Officer, we heard your report from up high.
犯人在哪里
Where are the offenders?
我正忙着通报
Uh, I was fixing to call it in.
你让他们跑了
You let them get away?
你得另想办法回家了
You're gonna have to find another way home
因为那车现在归我了
because that's my car now.
镇上有个新治安官了
There's a new sheriff in town.
出发吧
Let's ride.
干得漂亮 帕尔默
Nice moves, Palmer.
他们在靠近
They're gaining.
我觉得不是刚才的警♥察♥在追我们
Yeah, and I don't think that's the cops on us, mate.
这车没有安全气囊和牵引控制
Whoa, hey! This car has no airbags or traction control.
没错 只有强劲的八缸引擎
Exactly. Nothing but pure V8 power.
好吧
Whoa-K.
我们得甩掉汉克
We gotta lose Hank.
你有什么办法吗 约翰
You got something for this, John?
我有 但我需要你
I might, but I'll need you to get us
立刻开下主路 绅士
off the road quick, squire.
他们去哪了
Where the hell did they go?
这里什么都没有
Nothing to see here.
电台怎么了
What was with the radio?
今晚公路上可是压力相当大
The heat's heavy on the highway tonight
而这不是天气预报
and that's no weather report.
幸运的是 你不是一个人
Lucky for you, you're not alone,
因为你有电台主持Z 带你度过艰难的时刻
because you got DJ Z to guide you past those bad vibes.
电台主持Z 听着像扎莉
DJ Z? That sounds like Zari.
现在 应该是在街上保持低调的节奏
Right now, the beat on the street is to lay low.
停车的时候 这里有个保持安全的建议
But while you park it, here's a hit to keep you safe.
听到她说的了 我们应该保持低调
All right, you heard her. We should keep a low profile.
如果我们晚上出发 应该能赶到
If we leave by night, we should be able to make it.
与此同时 不要引起注意
In the meantime, no drawing attention
也不要改动时间线
and no altering the timeline.
我们最好把那虫子装起来 对吧
Well, we best keep that bug bottled then, aye?
唯一能让瓶子密封的办法就是
The only way to keep it contained is for
每个人都保持绝对诚实
everyone to stay completely honest.
到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on here?
操蛋
Checkers.
或许我们都不说话才是最好的
Maybe it's best if we all just don't talk.
现在我们只需在镜像网上输入一条命令行
Now we just enter a command line to a mirror site
我们就可以进入他的邮箱
and we can get into his email.
这个邮件链接到一个专用服务器
This email is linked to a private server.
一定是他藏东西的地方
Must be where he's got his dirt.
请输入账户密♥码♥
我们需要密♥码♥
We need a password.
或者 我们可以重置密♥码♥
Uh, or, we can reset it.
我老是忘记密♥码♥
I forget my passwords all the time.
记忆闪光枪有很多副作用
Those memory flashers have a lot of side effects.
密♥码♥重置问题
Password reset question.
请回答安全问题
你儿时宠物的名字是什么
我们需要汉克的一些个人信息
Uh, we'll need some personal info from Hank.
有什么消息吗 抱歉 盖瑞
What's the word? Uh, sorry Gary.
-怎么了 -我需要一些汉克的私人信息
- What's the word? - I need some scoop on Hank.
稍等 盖瑞
Stand by, Gary.
内特 我们需要你♥爸♥爸
Hey, Nate, we need to know the name of
儿时宠物的名字
your dad's childhood pet.
不管你干什么别让你♥爸♥开收音机
And whatever you do, keep your dad off the FM.
我来搞定 Z
I'm on it, Z.
这技巧很酷啊
Huh. That's a pretty cool trick.
你... 小时候经常喝可乐吗
You, uh, drink a lot of Cokes when you were a kid?
是啊
Yeah.
我妈妈经常给我二十五美分去街角的商店
My mom used to give me a quarter for the corner store,
挑我想要的东西
let me pick out whatever I wanted.
我是她一个人带大的
With her raising me on her own,
二十五美分已经多得不得了了
a quarter was more than I even knew.
你不常说起你的童年
You don't really talk about your childhood much.
我好像都不知道你是在哪出生的
Like, I'm not sure I know where you were born.
新泽西州的哈肯萨克市
Hackensack, in New Jersey.
像比利·乔尔歌♥里唱的
Like the Billy Joel song.
我们应该把收音机打开
We should turn on the radio.
1973年 音乐的黄金年代
1973, great year for music.
实际上 我们为什么不聊聊天呢
Actually, why don't we-- why don't we talk?
你知道的 相互了解一下
You know, get to know each other.
你说得对 内特尼尔
You're right, Nathaniel.
你可以叫我内特
You could call me Nate.
你养过狗吗
Did you have a dog?
一只拉布拉多
A lab.
我叫它西尔弗
Yeah, named him Silver.
-是来自... -《独行侠》里的马
- After the-- - Lone Ranger's horse. Yes.
对 对
Yes, yes, yes.
你以前经常给我看老电视剧
You used to show me old episodes.
至少我还给你教了点东西
Well, at least I taught you something.
我妈妈曾经常带我去公路旅行
You know, my mom used to take me on road trips,
停下来买♥♥冰激凌
stop for ice cream.
没有父亲在身边 她得一人分饰两角
Without Dad around, she really had to play both roles.
她不知道怎么做个父亲
She didn't know how to be a father,
但是她尽力了
but she did her best.
我猜我也可以说一样的话
Guess I could say the same for myself.
我们能弥补错过的时光还挺好的不是吗
It's nice we get to make up for some lost time, hmm?
但是 我们应该回到船上
But, uh, we should get back to the ship,
看看扎莉是不是重新连上线了
see if Zari's back online.
实际上
Actually, um,
不如我们暂时忘掉传奇们
why don't we forget the Legends for a minute
去买♥♥点冰激凌吧
and go get some ice cream?
好主意 内特尼尔
Fine idea, Nathaniel.
内特
Nate.
盖瑞 答案是西尔弗
Hey, Gary? The answer is Silver.
西尔弗 进去了
Silver. I'm in!
允许访问
黑客们在现实生活中真会这么说
Hackers do say that in real life.
这是什么
What is this?
1912年汉克名下的房♥产证
Property deed in Hank's name from 1912?
1837年的矮星合金运输是什么
What's this shipment for dwarf star alloy from 1837?
他在利用时间旅行获取个人利益
He's using time travel for personal gain?
这违反了调查局信条
That is against Bureau creed.
我钱包里就有一个副本
I have a copy in my wallet.
安静 有人来了
Shh-shh. Someone's coming.
那是谁
Who was that?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你应该把这个拿给扎莉然后停止调查
You have to take this to Zari and stop digging.
我会回我的牢房♥
I'll go back to my cell.
盖瑞 小心
And, Gary, be careful.
我收到提醒
I got an alert
有人在时间调查局重置了你的密♥码♥
that someone recovered your password from the Time Bureau
并且进入了你的账户
and they're accessing your accounts.
但是谁能...
But who would--
他们怎么能...
how would they even...
谢谢
Thanks.
这不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
我之前想着
You know, I was just thinking
就算我们受到了一点挫折
that even though we've had some setbacks,
这次公路旅行很好地促进了我们之间的感情
that this road trip has really been a great bonding experience.
我觉得你是个蠢货
I think you're an idiot.
我们最近经历了很多事情
Well, look, we've dealt with a lot lately,
我觉得非常需要有这么一个机会
and I think this is a very needed chance for us to sit
大家坐下来谈谈自己的感受
and really talk about how we feel.
你开心我就很开心
Well, I'm glad you're happy.
不 我是说
No, wait, I mean--
我才不在乎你开不开心
I don't give a damn if you're happy.
我也不相信你们能够帮助我对抗尼禄
And I certainly don't trust you lot in helping me face Neron
不管说多少鼓舞士气的话都没用
no matter how many "go team" pep talks you give.
你可影响不了我的心情
Well, you can't keep me down!