说到奇怪
Speaking of weird...
我想我成为大狼之后嗅觉提高了
I think my sense of smell has improved because of Wolfie.
而你闻起来特像
And you smell exactly like...
内特
Nate.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
绝对是内特
It's definitely Nate.
内特和别的什么
Nate and something else.
性冲动
Arousal?
不 我没有 我不喜欢内特
No, I don't-I don't like Nate.
-那可是相当错误 -他喜欢你
- That would be wrong and- - He likes you.
他吞下吐真虫的时候提起过
He confessed it when he swallowed the truth bug.
若要通过 两女演员需有一幕不谈论男人
我们现在这样可通过不了贝克德尔测验We're so not passing the Bechdel Test right now.
偶尔谈谈男人没关系的
It's okay to talk about guys sometimes.
别这样
Come on.
我打赌你好几个月没有上过床了
I bet it's been months since you got laid.
你为什么不直接去上了内特
Now, why don't you just go smash Nate?
更好的 你应该找个别人
Or better yet, you should go smash somebody else
因为之后如果你还想着内特
because if you're still thinking about Nate
那就证明你真的喜欢他
then you know you're really into him.
为什么你不和内特坦白 告诉他你的感受
Why don't you talk to Nate? Tell him how you feel.
-不行 -这主意太糟糕了
- Oh, boo. - That is a terrible idea.
好吧 我出发了 再见
Okay, I'm going. Bye.
英格兰 巴思 1802年
这简直就是简·奥斯汀小说再现
This is like a Jane Austen novel come to life.
我的软帽
Oh, my bonnet!
小心
Look out!
请原谅我 女士 你受伤了吗
Forgive me, miss. Are you hurt?
只伤了自尊
Only my pride.
伤自尊只是小事
Injured pride is a small thing...
好在我们能借此相遇
if it allowed us to meet.
怎么停下来了
What's the holdup there?
-快过来 -使命在召唤
- Come, come, I say. - Duty calls.
抱歉 雷明顿勋爵
Apologies, Lord Remington.
这就出发
We'll be on our way shortly.
给
Here.
别说话
Not a word.
你那是屈膝礼吗
Was that a curtsey?
只伤了自尊
"Only my pride."
好了 走吧 闭嘴
Okay, let's go. Shut up.
黄花闺女
A damsel.
如果你不跟那健美的车夫亲热 我就上了
If you don't jump that buff coachman's bones, I will.
我们参加这场婚礼是为了抓住魔法生物
We are at this wedding to catch a magical creature.
如果新郎长那样 还好新娘不是我
If that's the groom, then I'm glad I'm not the bride.
男人的魅力来自他的财力
A man's charms are equal to his fortunes.
多克迪先生富可敌国
And Mr. Dockerty's fortunes are prodigious.
简
Jane.
别无礼
Don't be rude.
她就是简·奥斯汀
That's Jane Austen.
我不能嫁给你 多可迪先生
I cannot marry you, Mr. Dockerty.
我心有所属
My heart yearns for another.
我们家里的洗碗女仆
Our family's scullery maid.
艾伦 你在吗
Ellen, are you here?
我在这
I'm here.
我也爱你
I love you, too!
耻辱
Scandal!
我的天啊
Oh, dear Lord.
我毫不在意 辛克莱小姐
I give not one fig, Miss Sinclair,
因为我的心和我的下肢渴望的是
for my heart and my lower extremities yearn
你的母亲
for your mother.
快过来 小帅哥
Get over here, gorgeous.
到我怀抱来 亲爱的
Come to me, my love.
这才像婚礼的样子
This is what I call a wedding.
警报解除
Coast is clear.
我真的不想让你跟你的朋友过不去
I really don't want you to get in trouble with your friends.
没事的
Oh, it's no trouble.
大家好像都出任务去了
It looks like everyone else is still on mission.
好
Okay.
所以是谁杀了汉克
Uh, so, who did kill Hank?
-是魔鬼 -好 很好
- The demon. - Okay, good.
我 意思是说很遗憾
I--obviously, I mean-- obviously, it's bad.
如果是魔鬼 那就说
If it's a demon, that means that
约翰能够找到证据
John will be able to find proof and
你只需要保持低调 等他回来
you just need to lay low until he comes back.
你真的不介意我待在这吗
You really don't mind me staying here?
不介意 你待在这挺好的
Yeah, no, it'd be nice if you stayed here.
雷怒 你在哪
Oy, Rayge. Where are you?
任务有新情况
I've got an update on the mission...
-"雷怒" -说来话长
- "Rayge"? - It's a long story.
-我得调查一下 -什么
- need to do some research... - What's--oh--oh--
什么
What--
你把什么藏那里了
What are you hiding in there?
什么 没什么
What? Nothing.
在跟老主教鬼混吧
Buffing the old bishop, was we?
没事的 兄弟
It's all right, mate.
我不做评判 好吗
No judgment here, all right?
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Oh, yeah.
新娘和洗碗女仆是一对
So, the bride and the scullery maid,
-简直太 -疯狂了
- that was... - Insane?
-浪漫了 -我本来要说火♥辣♥的
- Romantic. - I was gonna say hot.
不管怎样 那绝对不是真实历史事件
Regardless, that definitely did not happen in actual history.
雷 查莉 情况如何
Ray, Charlie, what you got?
这场婚礼是1802年
This wedding was the second of a series
浪荡爆发事件的余波
of lust outbreaks in 1802.
对 性革命提前了
Yeah, the sexual revolution came
几百年
a couple hundred years too early.
简·奥斯汀为什么会为此不再写作
Why would it make Jane Austen stop writing?
需要更多信息
We need more info.
简·奥斯汀是社交名媛
Well, Jane Austen was known for being a keen social observer,
如果有谁发现
so if anyone would have noticed
有魔法事件发生 那肯定就是她
a new magical arrival in town, it would be her.
好 我们去问问简
Okay, let's go interview Jane.
等等 等一下
Oh, wait, hang on a tick.
有真正猛料的通常是仆人
People with the real dirt, always the servants.
比如说某个帅气的车夫
Like a handsome coachman perhaps, hmm?
好 我去问问他
Fine, I'll go ask him some questions.
-仅此而已 -拿下他 姑娘
- But that's it. - You go get it, girl.
好吧
Okay.
姐姐 亲爱的 这是兰斯小姐和吴小姐
Sister, dear, this is Miss Lance and Miss Wu.
她们是新来的
They're new in town.
别把她们吓跑了
Try not to scare them away.
我会尽量的 卡桑德拉
I shall do my best, Cassandra.
很对不起打断你的写作 奥斯汀小姐
We are so sorry to interrupt your writing, Miss Austen.
这个吗 我只是在写信
This? Just a letter.
不如我们边说边四处看看吧
Uh, shall we take a turn around the room while we converse?
乐意之至
We'd be delighted to.
这是摄政王时期的礼仪 来吧
It's a Regency thing. Go with it.
那么新娘 辛克莱小姐
So, the bride, Miss Sinclair,
她的举止一定让人感到很震惊吧
her behavior must have been quite a shock.
自从一周前 雷明顿勋爵来到这里
Ever since Lord Remington arrived a week ago,
全镇人都表现得鲁莽
the entire town has been acting most imprudently.
但是辛克莱小姐的情况真的很吓人
But Miss Sinclair's situation is truly horrendous.
我还以为
Oh, I'd think you of all people
你会庆祝斩获爱情的喜悦
would celebrate the triumph of romance.
有什么可庆祝的
What's to celebrate?
辛克莱小姐将要被人剥夺财产
Miss Sinclair will be cut off from her fortune
两个女子将要衣食无着了
and the two women will have nothing to live on.
但那都是因为你 我是说
But it's because of you-- I-- I mean--
我开始相信
I have come to believe
爱会找到克服任何障碍的方法
that love will find a way to overcome any obstacle.
那你不是在说谎 就是个傻瓜
Then you're either lying or you're a fool.
告诉我 爱有给过你好处吗