-我愿意冒险 -这种情况下
- I'll take my chances. - This isn't something
你没法靠拳头一路冲回来 亲爱的
you can just fight your way through, love.
约翰 求你了
John, please!
好吧
Fine.
躺下
Lay down.
我们的炼狱是用来
Our purgatory is designed
逼迫灵魂崩溃的
to drive the soul to breaking point.
是专门用来让被俘者发疯的
It's tailored to drive the captive mad.
你现在要去的地方
Now where you're going,
就是针对艾娃的噩梦
that's Ava's personal nightmare.
我死过 失去过灵魂 逃脱过恶魔的领域
I've died, lost my soul, and escaped a demon realm.
我敢肯定我能应付艾娃的炼狱
I'm pretty sure I can handle Ava's purgatory.
做好最差的打算 莎拉·兰斯
Well, prepare for the worst, Sara Lance.
欢迎
Welcome.
你需要包吗
Do you need a bag?
购物广场
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
我做不到
I can't do this anymore.
我得出去
I just gotta get out of here.
艾娃
Ava!
-谢天谢地 -我的天啊
- Oh, thank God. - Oh, my God.
莎拉 真的是你吗
Sara, is that really you?
是我 我找到你了
It's me. I got you.
到底发生什么了 我死了吗
What the hell happened? Am I dead?
你被一个恶魔绑♥架♥了
You were kidnapped by a demon
他试图控制你的身体
and he's trying to take over your body
所以把你的灵魂困在你自己的炼狱里
so he trapped your soul here in your own personal purgatory.
但是艾娃 如果你结账出去 你就会死
But Ava, if you check out, you die.
这话有点太直接了 不是吗
Well, that's kind of on the nose, isn't it?
等等 他也抓到你了吗
Wait, does that mean that he got you too?
没有
No.
我来带你回家
I'm taking you home.
我想到了 内塔莉
I got it! Natari!
我会后悔问这个问题的 那是什么
I'm gonna regret asking this, but what's that?
是你们的情侣名字 内代表内特
It's your couple's name. Nat for Nate
莉代表你
and of course Ari is for you.
你知道我是个超级英雄 对吧
You know I'm a superhero, right?
我轻轻动一下手腕 就可以
With a flick of my wrist I could blast you
用我的驭风能力把你打到
with my wind powers.
说实话 驭风能力
Being honest, wind powers,
听起来并不可怕
just not that scary.
听起来你像是一个魔法吹风机
Yeah, you're like a magical hair dryer.
这是什么意思 "传奇救兵"救异性恋吗
What is this? "Legends Eye for the Straight Guy"?
你是异性恋吗
You're straight?
莎拉在哪
Where's Sara?
她跟康斯坦丁还有诺拉一起在设法找艾娃
Uh, she's with Constantine and Nora, trying to find Ava.
事实上他们刚回来 而且康斯坦丁先生
Actually, they've just returned, and Mr. Constantine
要求在实验室召开队伍会议
has called a team meeting in the lab.
-他可以这样做吗 -不可以
- He can do that? - No.
快走 傻瓜们
Let's go, dummies.
-艾娃在地狱吗 -她没在地狱
- Ava's in hell? - She's not in hell.
她的灵魂被困在了地狱边境
Her soul is trapped in limbo.
我会在那里陪着她
And I am right there with her.
-盖瑞 -在情感上
- Oh, Gary. - Emotionally.
可怜的夏普局长
Poor Director Sharpe.
我派了莎拉去把她救回来
I've sent Sara down there to try and pull her out.
-我以为她们分手了 -她还爱着她
- I thought that they broke up. - She still loves her.
-我们能做点什么 -莎拉选择了去找她
- What can we do? - Sara chose to go in after her
所以除非你会祈祷
so unless praying is your thing,
否则你只能等待
then the best thing you can do is wait.
不用担心
You don't have to worry.
-没关系 -我会照顾好她
- Oh, he's all right. - I'll take good care of her.
她们
Them.
好了 查莉 你跟我来
All right, Charlie, you're with me
一定会很有趣
This should be interesting.
我们看看这个恶魔想要什么 你准备好了吗
Let's go find out what this demon wants, shall we? You up for it?
好了 我们去制♥造♥些麻烦吧
All right then, let's raise some hell.
你好 有什么能帮忙的吗
Oh, how you doing? Can I help you guys?
我们在找 T先生
Yeah, we're looking for Mr.-- uh, Mr. T.
您是哪位 这里没人可以
Who's asking? 'Cause no one's allowed on this site unle--
我认识你 我能认出你的海伍德下巴
Hey, I know you. I'd recognize that Heywood jaw line anywhere.
你一定是"汉克与儿子"的"与儿子"
You must be "And Son."
真的是你吗 汉克总是谈起你
You kidding me? Hank is always going on about you.
他在哪
Where--where is he?
-汉克去世了 -什么
- Hank passed. - What?
天哪 我很抱歉
Jeez, I--sorry to hear that.
你介意我们四处看看吗
You mind if we take a look around?
这里现在都是你的了 孩子
Hey, it's all yours now, kid.
有一个问题 我爸爸提到过
Question: did my dad ever mention
一个叫尼禄的男人吗
a man by the name of Neron?
尼禄 这是希腊语吗
Neron? What is that, Greek?
不 是恶魔语 准确说是丹麦语
No, it's Demonic-- Danish, actually.
没有 从来没听说过这个人
No, never heard of the guy.
事实上 说实话
A-actually, to be honest with you,
汉克没有对我说太多
Hank didn't really tell me a lot.
他给我的只有这个
All he gave me was--was this.
我们正在建 独角兽竞技
We're building that right now. A unicorn rodeo.
你能想象吗 两只独角兽打架
Can you imagine? Two unicorns jousting?
我宁可不要
I'd rather not.
来这边 这边
Hey, come here, come here.
这就是我叫你们来的原因
This. This is what I was calling you guys about.
-我想说 -龙穴
- About the, uh... - Dragon lair.
我知道 是我画的
Yeah, I know. I drew it.
-全都是我画的 -好极了 和我说说
- I drew all of this. - Great, tell me something.
看看这个 看到这里了吗 这是什么
Look at this. See this here? What is this?
这应该是真火焰吗
Is this supposed to be real flame,
还是你觉得这像是树脂玻璃
or were you thinking, like, plexi?
因为我认识个人可以弄出真火焰 我都忘了
'Cause I got a guy that can do fire. Like forget about it.
不敢相信他真这么做
I can't believe he did it.
我知道你和你♥爸♥的关系不好
I know you and your dad struggled
即使你们之间有误会
and even if you got your wires crossed,
你却一直努力地沟通
you never stopped trying to connect.
我只是希望我爸知道我爱他
I just hope my dad knew I loved him.
他知道的 看看这个地方
Oh, he knew. Look at this place.
我只是希望他能找到一种更好的办法
You know, I just wish he would have found a better way to,
来告诉我他爱我
you know, tell me he loved me.
一种不涉及与恶魔合作
One that didn't involve teaming up with a demon
挪用政♥府♥公♥款♥的办法
and embezzling money from the government.
有点沉重了
It's a bit much.
麦克·T 麦克·T
Mikey T! Mikey T!
改变计划
Change of plans.
全拆掉吧
Tear it down.
龙穴吗
The dragon lair?
整个东西全拆了
The whole thing.
等待太难熬了
Waiting sucks.
你好吗
跟内特聊骚吗
Ooh, sexting Nate?
别打探隐私 蒙娜
Boundaries, Mona.
我需要感同身受
I need vicarious feels.
现在要把重点放在更重要的事情上
There are more important things to focus on right now
而且内特有很多事情要做
and Nate's got a lot going on.
-现在不是时候 -你打的是什么
- It's not the right time. - What are you typing?
你好吗
Hey, what's up?
我都知道自己为什么和你们俩说这件事
Okay, I don't even know why I'm talking to you two about it.
你们俩的交往对象都不是人类
You don't even date humans.
爱就是爱
Love's love.
有需要尽管说
Whatever you need, I'm here.
有需要尽管说
Whatever you need, I'm here.
为什么盖瑞会在你的潜意识里
Why is Gary in your subconscious?
我也许有一些盖瑞的问题需要解决
I may have some Gary issues that need working out.
我们只要找到你进来这里的门就行了
Okay, we just-- we need to find the door that you came in.