翻过来继续睡吗 床垫塌陷之后
You just flip it over? Is that what you do
你就这么做的吗 翻过来就不用
when things get saggy, you just flip 'em over
看着塌陷的表面了吗
so you don't have to look at their saggy faces?
好吧
Okay.
十五年保修
这个怎么样 十五年保修
How about this one? Fifteen years.
这个好多了
Oh, that's better.
你头发什么时候开始变白的
Oh, when did you start going grey?
这个地方让人压力好大
Whoa. This place has been really stressful.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得是床垫的原因
I think it's the mattress.
显然焦虑是你的炼狱
Apparently your purgatory is your anxieties.
其中一点肯定就是变老
One of which must be getting old.
我不害怕变老 莎拉
I'm not worried about getting old, Sara.
我害怕的是和你一起变老
I'm worried about getting old with you.
五十年保修
所以我们...
So we're...
谈论的是婚姻
talking about marriage.
你看起来 依然很性感 但是...
You look, um, still really hot but...
你也是
You too.
好吧 在一块床垫上睡五十年
Oh, well, 50 years is a long time
确实是很长的一段时间
sleeping on one mattress.
是啊
It sure is.
我知道时间的确很长
Look, I know it's a lot.
五十年都和同一个人在一起
50 years with just one person.
这不是同一个人的事情
Well, it's--it's not the one person thing.
我只是... 从来没想过
I just-- Look, I've never really thought
明天之后的事情
that much past tomorrow.
艾娃 以我过去的经验来看
Ava, with my past,
规划未来...
planning anything for the future is just--
就像是在蔑视命运
feels like tempting fate.
而且我说服我自己 我就是喜欢这样
And I convinced myself that I like it that way.
直到你出现
Until you came along.
你只是害怕为我进入炼狱
You just freaking came to purgatory for me.
你向命运竖个中指会怎么样
How's that for giving the middle finger to fate?
有时候你可以有渴望的 莎拉
Look, you're allowed to want things sometimes, Sara.
但是如果我没办法成为你需要的人呢
But what if I can't be the person that you need?
诚实一点 我们都不需要任何人
Let's be honest, neither of us needs anybody.
对吧
Right?
但你是我想要的人
But you are who I want.
我跟你打赌 艾娃的办公室里一定有好酒
I bet you there's some good liquor in Ava's office.
我是说 我爸原来的办公室
I mean, my dad's old office.
老天 好凄凉
Oh, man. Things are bleak.
雷 谢谢你留下了
Hey, Ray, thanks for sticking around here.
兄弟 我当然会留下来 朋友就该如此
Yeah, buddy, of course. That's what friends are for.
我真希望在我爸葬礼上我没表现得那么白♥痴♥
I just wish I wasn't such an idiot at my dad's funeral.
本来有个机会可以和他谈谈 但是我搞砸了
I had a chance to talk to him, but I blew it.
现在我永远都无法知道发生了什么事
Now I'll never know what happened.
也许康斯坦丁能给你一部分答案
Well, maybe Constantine can get you some answers.
-看起来他们抓到了尼禄 -混♥蛋♥
- Looks like they caught Neron. - Son of a bitch.
里面那个是杀了我爸爸的魔鬼吗
Is that the demon who killed my dad?
等等 绅士
Whoa, there, Squire.
冷静点 好吗
You take it easy, all right?
内特 你不会想进去的
Nate, you don't want to go in there.
-走吧 -不
- Just walk away. - No.
-绝对不行 -等等 等等
- Not a chance. - Wait! Wait!
你好 内特尼尔
Hello, Nathaniel.
我知道你的很多事情
I've heard so much about you.
太好猜了
So predictable.
儿子在生活里从来不会和老爸交流
The son, who, in life, could never connect with the father.
现在 在找寻真♥相♥
Here now, seeking the truth.
就是这样
Well, here it is.
在我的计划了 汉克变成了不走运的绊脚石
Hank was an unfortunate snag in my plans
所以我就
so I...
-你这个邪恶的混♥蛋♥ -对啊 魔鬼
- You evil bastard. - Yeah. Demon.
内特已经生气了
Nate's already angry,
尼禄现在要对付他很简单
makes him prime pickings for Neron.
不 他不会出事的
No, he'll be all right.
只要他不跨过那个该死的防护栏
As long as he doesn't cross that bloody barrier.
为什么 他按照你的意愿建了主题公园
Why? He built your theme park just like you wanted.
你以为我想要的是主题公园
You think I wanted a theme park?
我给了汉克能力
I gave Hank power
作为回报 他应该供应给我
and in return, he was to supply me
传播恐惧的魔法生物
with fear mongering magical creatures
用来恐吓人们放弃他们的灵魂
to terrorize people into giving up their souls.
他违背我的意愿 建了个破公园
Instead, he went behind my back and built some deranged zoo.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me
-因为你 -不
- because of you. - No.
如果你不挡着我们的路
If you'd had just stayed out of our way,
或许你家老头子现在还活着呢
maybe your old man would still be alive.
内特 不 等等
Nate, no wait!
雷 对不起 对不起 兄弟
Ray, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man.
没事 我知道你不是故意的
It's okay, buddy, I know it wasn't you.
锁住了
It's locked.
这里没有什么要组装的
There's nothing to build.
也没有要挑选的家具
No furniture to choose.
盘子 小菜一碟 快快快
Dishes. Piece of cake. Go, go, go.
比起你的恐惧 这看起来更像是
Yeah, this seems more like one of your fantasies
你的幻想 看着我洗盘子
than your fears, watching me do dishes.
得了吧 换成你的话
Please, if it were up to you,
我们估计只有纸盘子 给
we would only have paper plates. Here.
你去处理吗
You on that?
好
Got it.
我去处理
I'm on it.
没个头了
It never ends.
-你发了吗 -老实说
- Did you send it? - Honestly, mate,
跟他聊聊还能死了不成
whatever happened to just talking to someone?
小表情非常好玩 而且如果他不太喜欢的话
Emoji's are way more fun and if he's not that into it,
你可以假装在说别的东西
you can pretend like you were talking about something else.
好吧 内特会觉得我等不及要跟他说
Right. Nate's gonna think I was dying to tell him
一个跳舞的女士拿着个着火的茄子
about a dancing lady carrying a burning eggplant.
给 用文字吧
Here, use words.
那个很色情但是太脆弱
It's erotic but vulnerable.
好 我来看看
Okay, let me see it.
我才不要说"凸起"
I'm not saying "Bulge."
狼人女巫苏拉说过让魔鬼窒息
Sula the Wolf Witch talked about smothering a demon.
你看看能行吗
Does that make sense to you?
马卢斯在我身上的时候 我能感受到他的恐惧
When Mallus was a part of me I could feel his fear.
他在地球上很脆弱
He was vulnerable here on Earth.
这点让他很紧张
It made him nervous.
如果我们能把魔鬼从他在地球上的躯体中逐出
So if we can separate the demon from his earthly vessel,
就能让他窒息
it will suffocate him.
就像鱼离开了水
Just like a fish out of water.
你为什么要和那个傲慢的混♥蛋♥合作
Why are you even working with that arrogant dick?
他永远都不会珍惜你的能力
He'll never value your true power.
不像我那样
Not like I will.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You all right there, love?
还好 我要去喝点咖啡
Yeah. I just need some coffee.
我没事
I'm fine.
-我很清醒 -你没事吧
- And I'm sober. - Hey. Are you okay?
没事
I'm all right.
多谢关心
Thanks.
你最好别管她 先生
You best let her alone, Squire.
这些信都是你的 你自己解决
This is all your mail! You deal with it.
毕竟你连个收信地址都没有
It's not like you have an address to even get mail, so.
我们之前就谈过 也都认为
We both talked about it and agreed
我现在搬去跟你住不是时候
that now wasn't the right time for me to move in with you.
-但我们在努力 -是吗
- But we're making it work. - Are we?
因为在我看来
Because how I see it,
我们完全在过两种生活
we're living completely separate lives, so.
艾娃 这我也想要 只是需要正确的时机
Ava, I want this, just, when the time is right.