正确的时机不会自己出现 莎拉
Timing doesn't just happen, Sara.
明白吗 你必须做选择
Okay, you have to make a choice.
那怎样 这样吗 这就是你想要的吗
So what? This? This is what you want?
当然不是
No, of course.
没人想光在这里洗碗 但这也是一部分
Nobody just wants dirty dishes but, yes.
艾娃 我们是时间旅行的超级英雄
Ava, we are time-traveling superheroes.
没错 但我不是只有工作
Okay, fine, but I'm not just my job.
我想有爱好 我想 我想跟你一起生活
I want some hobbies. I want--I want a life with you.
而有时候生活它 它就是这样的
And sometimes life is-- is just this.
明白吗 它会很无聊
Okay? It's boring.
然后呢 你就投身下一场冒险去了
What then? You off to the next adventure?
不是 但我现在不可能立刻决定
No! But I can't just decide every single moment
我之后全部的人生要怎么过
of forever right this instant.
所以告诉我 你想我说什么 我这就说
So please just tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it
然后我们赶紧离开这里
and we can get out of here.
我不能强迫你说什么 莎拉
I can't tell you what to say, Sara,
因为那样的话根本没有意义
because then it wouldn't mean anything.
那好
Okay, well.
那我们 我们搬到郊区去
Let's just--let's move to the suburbs
在那里重复循环 一直到死
and we'll just recycle until we die.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
天啊
Oh, no.
就我一个人
It's just me.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我钦佩你的能力
I've admired your power
已经很久了 诺拉
for a long time, Nora.
我不接受
I don't take compliments
陷害我谋杀的人的称赞
from people who frame me for murder.
我只是为了自保
All in the interest of self-preservation.
你懂的
You understand.
他们知道你有多强大吗
Do they even know what you're capable of?
-他们不知道 -那你为什么浪费时间在
- They have no idea. - Then why waste your time
那个傲慢的混♥蛋♥ 还有他那可笑的
with that arrogant bastard and his pathetic delusion
这世界需要他来拯救的幻想上
that the world needs him to save it?
我遇见约翰的时候还是个孩子
When I met John, I was just a kid.
他很善良
He was kind.
马卢斯想要我 但我没准备好
Mallus wanted me, but I wasn't ready.
不过我告诉你
But I'll tell you this.
约翰尽了一切努力来救我
John did everything he could to save me.
但他失败之后 就放弃了我
But when he failed, he abandoned me.
约翰知道教团对我做的一切
John knew what the Order were doing to me
他却任他们去
and he just let them.
而且送谁去地狱还是他决定的
And he's the one who decides who to send to hell.
自大的小牛仔 把宿醉当自己的标志
Cocky cowboy wearing his hangover like a ten-gallon hat.
他或许赢了上一场战斗
He might have won that last battle,
但这场战争属于我
but the war is mine.
我的塔比瑟很快就会自♥由♥ 到时候
My Tabitha will be free soon and when she is,
我们将彻底消灭约翰
we're gonna put John away for good.
塔比瑟 所以你才需要艾娃当媒介
Tabitha? That's why you needed Ava as a vessel.
每个人都可以找到所需的模型
There's a model for everyone.
你在找一个能替你打扫卫生的吗
Are you looking for one to clean?
保护你安全的 还是 让你痛快的
One to keep you safe? One to... please you?
不 你个变♥态♥
No, you creep.
我在找艾娃
I'm looking for Ava.
她们都是艾娃
They're all Ava.
不 不是
No, they're not.
记住 选快点
Just remember, pick quickly.
塔比瑟很快就到
Tabitha will be here soon
一旦她来了
and once she's here...
完了
Oh, no.
一旦她来了 然后呢
Once she's here, what?
注意 商店五分钟后关闭
Attention, the store will be closing in five minutes.
真不敢相信我害死了我爸
I can't believe I got my dad killed.
不 是汉克自己选择和恶魔做交易
No, it was Hank's choice to make a deal with a demon.
这不是你的错
That is not your fault.
你一直以来都陪着他 激励他
You spending time with him inspired him.
让他快乐 我不认为你毁灭了他
Made him happy. I don't think you doomed him.
我觉得你拯救了他
I think you saved him.
敬你所成就的父亲一杯
Here's to the man you helped your dad become.
你知道吗 雷 你说得对
You know what, Ray? You're right.
我不应该感到羞愧 我应该感到骄傲才是
I shouldn't be embarrassed, I should be proud.
我爸的确有点疯癫古怪 但他算是个好人
Yeah, my dad was a little wacky, but most of the good ones are.
他是个传奇 应该被世人铭记
He was a Legend and he should be remembered that way.
麦克·T
Mikey T!
我得去阻止他
I got to stop him.
莎拉不会让你得到艾娃
Sara will never let you take Ava.
如果她不行 我会找其他人代替
If not her, I'll find someone else.
你要知道 我可以让死去的人复活
You know, I can bring back other people.
达米恩非常想念你
Damien misses you so much.
-你可以让我爸... -当然
- You can bring my father-- - Of course.
现在乖乖听话 放我出来
Now be a lamb and let me out,
诺拉宝宝
Nora-doll.
你不可能就这样走出去
You know, you can't just walk out of here.
康斯坦丁不会允许你这样做的
Constantine will never let you do that.
或许作为戴兹蒙德是这样
Maybe as Desmond.
但如果你让我附身
But if you let me in,
我们的法力相结合
you, with my power?
无人能挡
Nobody could stop us.
监控器有点问题 你还好吧
The monitors were wonky. Are you all right?
当然 是你把它们关闭的
Of course. You shut them down.
我就不该相信你
I should have never trusted you.
闭嘴 约翰
Shut up, John.
注意 商店将于两分钟后关闭
Attention: the store will be closing in two minutes.
她在哪里
Where is she?
这些都不是艾娃
None of these are Ava.
没有找到她之前 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without her!
艾娃
Ava.
但你其实可以带走她们任意一个
But you could have chosen any one of those other women.
我不想要其他女人
I don't want other women.
但是我...
But I'm--
你做到了
You did it.
不
No.
是我们做到了
We did it.
-我们做到的 -老天
- We did it! - Jeez.
开始吧
Let's do this.
诺拉
Nora.
就是现在
Now!
肉身 牺牲品的花名
Vessel--what a pretty word for victim.
我才不需要你的法力 尼禄
Oh, I don't need your power, Neron.
我自己就有
I have my own.
我们把他困住了
We've got him.
只需要几分钟时间
Oh, just a few minutes more.
诺拉
Nora!
雷 不要
Ray, no!
戴兹 戴兹 戴兹
Dez, Dez, Dez.
没事了 没事了 伙计
It's okay. It's okay, mate.
现在没事了
It's all right.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你现在安全了
You're safe.
诺拉
Nora?
诺拉
Nora?
发茄子就有点明显了
Eggplant's a little obvious.
我觉得你发蘑菇比较好 蘑菇...
I say you go with mushroom. Mushroom...
艾娃
Ava!
你死而复生了
You're back from the dead.
-我就知道你可以的 船长 -轻点
- I knew you'd do it, Captain. - Uh, gently.
-对不起 对不起 -干得漂亮 老大
- Sorry, sorry, sorry. - Oh, nice job, boss.
好的 说正事 哪一个表情...
Okay, serious, which emojis like--
好了 别再倒腾表情了
All right, enough with the emoji.
你们俩赶紧离开吧 你们可以...
Just leave while you can. You should just...