but this time I am asking you to face it
时间调查局一员的身份来面对他
as a member of the Time Bureau.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
你还没痊愈
You haven't recovered yet.
我们必须追踪雷
We gotta track down Ray.
你会的 等你好些之后 我保证
You will when you're better, I promise.
你不能把一个受这么严重的伤的男人
You don't just throw a man down
就这样轻松撂下
with these sort of injuries.
-这很伤人 -别像个小孩一样
- It's mean-spirited. - Don't be a baby.
-这里痛吗 -是的 扎莉
- Does this hurt? - Yes, Zari.
全身都痛
It all hurts.
哪里不痛呢 内特
Well, where doesn't it hurt, Nate?
这里
Here?
是的
Yeah.
这里
Here?
我猜挨打也是有好处的
I guess there's an upside to getting pummeled.
你知道我从来不会让别人知道
You know how I never let anyone know
我真正的想法
what I'm really feeling?
这就是你的风格
It's kind of your thing.
这就是我的想法 内特
That's how I feel, Nate.
我也一样
I feel the same.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
这是什么蛋
What kind of egg is that?
我认为 海伍德博士 这是一枚龙蛋
I believe, Dr. Heywood, It's a dragon egg.
当然
Of course.