Oh, yeah, right.
所以我得从某个乡巴佬身上
So I'm supposed to learn something off one
学几招吗
of these yokels, am I?
不 约翰
No, Johnny.
不是跟他们学
Not from them.
是跟国王
From a king.
等等 那家伙跟我长得一样
Hold on a minute. That bloke's got my face.
因为他是你的祖先
That's because he's your ancestor.
康斯坦丁国王 这些区域的统治者
King Konstentyn, ruler of these parts
也是你魔法血脉的祖先
and progenitor of your magical bloodline.
你觉得他们捕到了什么生物
What kind of creature do you think they're hunting?
不知道
Can't be sure,
但肯定不是小兔子
but I'm guessing it wasn't rabbits.
国王驾到 回避
Make way for your king!
开始填资料了吗
Start paperwork, am I right?
我的表格一直被拒绝 因为记录显示
My forms keep getting rejected because records show
我才十五岁 住在一家疯人院里
I'm 15 and living in a mental institution.
我忘了我们总会遇到奇奇怪怪的问题
I forget that we don't have normal problems anymore.
说到这 艾娃让盖瑞做
Speaking of which, Ava's having Gary
-业绩评估 -好
- do performance reviews. - Okay.
他不是我的首要人选
I mean, he's not my first choice for...responsibilities,
我们不是有更严重的问题吗
but don't we have bigger issues?
没错
Exactly.
我指出来的时候 艾娃根本不理我
And when I pointed that out, Ava shut me down.
我不是对她有成见
Not to stereotype, but I think a clone
但她可能是克隆人冒充的 我们得调查一下
might have replaced her, and we need to look into it.
-不 -要
- No. - Yes.
-不 -要
- No. - Yes.
-不 -要
- No! - Yes!
不 我才重获自♥由♥
No! I just earned my freedom.
我才不想被逮到在调查艾娃
And I don't wanna get caught going behind Ava's back.
你听到她说的了
You heard what she said.
我得专心做一个合群的人
I need to focus on being a team player.
她说我们只需要盖瑞
She said Gary is all the man we need.
你不觉得奇怪吗
That's not weird to you?
有什么奇怪的
Why is that weird?
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
好 我去查看盖瑞
Ok, I will check on Gary,
你联♥系♥一下乘波号♥ 问看莎拉知道什么
and you contact the Waverider and see if Sara knows anything.
然后
And then...
我们再来搞清37-C表格是什么
we're gonna find out what form 37-C is.
好
Okay.
别白费力气了
Ah, this is useless!
为什么不直接炸了逃出去
Why don't we just blast a way out?
在这用你的喷火枪 罗里先生
Using your heat gun in here, Mr. Rory,
会耗尽原本就很低的氧气
will deplete our low supply of oxygen.
对 冷静点 米克
Yeah, ease up, Mick.
都怪你发动装置
Last time you pulled the trigger,
害得我们如此下场
we ended up here.
你因为我炮击西装头生我的气了
You're pissed at me for firing on Haircut.
还好史纳特这家伙
Well, it's a good thing that this Snart bloke
有很多外套 不是吗
kept a supply of jackets, though, isn't it?
而且闻着也挺好的
They smell good too, actually.
什么味道来着 是檀香吗
What is that? Is it sandalwood?
我生你的气是因为
Look, I'm pissed at you because that
-你不该做决定 -总得有人做决定
- wasn't your call to make. - Someone had to make it.
那是干掉尼禄的唯一机会
It was our only chance to take out Neron.
我做了你该做的决定
I made the call you should have.
好了 各位 别吵了 行吗
All right, guys, come on. Just pick away, will you?
不 这样很好
No, this is good.
你突然就转性在乎任务能不能完成了
All of a sudden, now you care about the mission?
一开始尼禄抓住雷的时候你在干什么
Where were you when Neron took Ray in the first place?
你连这个也要算我头上
Oh, you're gonna put that on me as well!
好 虽然我很想看你们一决雌雄
All right, as much as I wanna watch you guys duke it out,
但还是等我们没冻死再说吧
lets save it for when we're not freezing to death.
知道吗
You know what?
你俩在什么见面会上骗人时
Both of you off scamming people at some book convention
恶魔已经在我们飞船上了
while there is a demon on our ship.
让我把话说清楚 船长
Mm, let me get this straight, Captain.
只准你这个州官到这破飞船外面
You're the only one that can have fun outside of this
寻欢作乐吗
rusted bucket of bolts?
你只知道跟你的女朋友甜甜蜜蜜
All you do is spend time with the girlfriend
你就什么错都没有
and nothing's ever, ever your fault!
听着
You know what?
什么你都知道
You have all the answers.
那你把我们弄出去吧
You get us out of here.
巨石阵 公元前55年
我小时候 我们经常
Oh, when I was a boy, we used to run wild
在村子周围树林里乱跑
in these woods around the village.
无拘无束
Not a care in the world.
现在你们的孩子也在这片树林里玩
These same woods where your children play today
但我的狩猎队伍在这里遇到了
and where my hunting party just encountered
另一只危险野兽 威胁着我们的安全
another dangerous beast that threatens not just our safety
和整个生活方式
but our entire way of life.
这家伙真是无聊透了
Oh, this bloke is right tedious.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
因为我想让你们知道
Because I want you to learn
是你们的祖先创造了
that it was your ancestor that created the rift
人和魔法生物间的不和
between humans and magical creatures.
他为什么要这么做
And why would he do that?
因为恐惧是魔法能量强大的来源
Because fear is a powerful source of energy for magic.
他越是利用这些生物
The more he exploits these creatures to stir up fear
引起人们的恐惧 他的魔法就越强大
in his people, the more powerful his magic becomes.
我的祖辈是混♥蛋♥
I come from a long line of bastards,
但我们不必去做坏事
but not even we would resort to that.
因为你的家族总是正确的
Because your kin are always so right.
是的
Yes.
而假如国王要把这个生物送往地狱ttt
And if the king is sending this creature to hell,
那么它肯定罪有应得
then surely it deserves it.
你真的觉得地狱里的每一个人
Do you really think that everyone in hell
都罪有应得吗
deserves to be there?
那阿斯特拉
What about Astra
或者雷蒙德·帕尔默
or Raymond Palmer
还有我的塔比瑟
or my Tabitha?
这是你弥补过错的机会
This is your opportunity to make things right,
从她开始
starting with her.
如果你的计划是
You know, if your plan is to guilt me
让我内疚我祖辈的罪孽
into doing what you want by showing me the sins
按你说的做 这不管用 帅哥
of my forefather, it ain't working, sunshine.
先不说别的
But to another.
看看这头邪恶的野兽吧
Behold the unholy beast!
等等 那是普卡
Hold on a minute. That's a Púca.
也许看起来没有威胁 不过有时候
May not look threatening, but sometimes
为了看出一个生物的本性
in order to see the true nature of a creature,
一定要把它的本性引出来
one must draw it out.
不不不 他全都搞错了
No, no, no. He's got it all wrong.
它们并不邪恶
They aren't evil.
我想你的血统没有你想得那么正直
Guess your bloodline isn't as righteous as you think it is.
他很明显被误导了
He's clearly misinformed.
如果你这么想 也许你该
Well, if you think that, maybe you should go
去和国王聊聊
and have a chat with the king.
我在这里是你们的福分
You are truly blessed that I am here,
我一个人就能让你们免受怪物的侵害
for I alone can save you from these monsters.
今晚 伴随着低月的升起
And tonight at the rise of the low moon,
我会把这只怪物驱逐到地狱
I will banish this creature straight to hell.
鲍威尔探员 到我办公室来
Agent Powell, please report to my office
做你的业绩评估
for your performance review.
只需要给乘波号♥发个信♥号♥♥
Just need a signal on the Waverider.
无法连接
真奇怪
That's weird.
你在这做什么
What are you doing in here?
我想着我该检查一下时间线