Uh, just thought I would check on the timeline.
看起来不错
Yep, looks good.
你有权限这么做吗
You have clearance for this?
你完成你的业绩评估了吗
Have you completed your performance review?
是的 我做完了
Yes, I've had my performance review.
怎么样
And how did it go?
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
诺拉
Nora!
你是对的 我们得谈谈
You were right. We have to talk.
但不是在这
But we can't do it here.
莎拉关掉发电机时
The heat lamp must have turned off
热灯肯定也被关掉了
when Sara shut down the generator.
没事的 威克斯塔布 你会没事的
It's okay, Wickstable. You're gonna be okay.
你叫它什么
What--what did you call it?
威克斯塔布
Wickstable.
我小时候画的关于海伍德乐园的画
The drawing I made of Heyworld when I was a kid,
那幅给我爸爸灵感的画里面的那条龙
the one that inspired my dad, the dragon in it,
我给它取名叫威克斯塔布
I named it Wickstable.
我觉得我们也能叫它这个
I thought we could just name it that.
叫别的也行
But I'm open to other ideas.
不 我喜欢威克斯塔布
No, uh, I-I like-I like Wickstable.
我们的小威克斯基
Our little Wicksty.
不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
我觉得它需要皮肤接触
but I think it needs skin-to-skin contact
就像书里说的那样
like the book said.
我觉得这有用
I think it's working.
怎么感觉我们跳过了所有好玩的部分
Hey, uh, why does it feel like we skipped past
直接到了这一步
all the fun stuff into, you know, this?
我们还能做好玩的事情
We can still do the fun stuff.
蛋怎么办
What about the egg?
我们还有别的办法发热
Um, there's other ways we could create heat.
真的假的 老兄
Seriously, dude?
当然
Yeah.
拜托 吉迪恩
Come on, Gideon.
肯定有办法启动这些引擎的
There's gotta be a way to boost the engines.
雷会知道该怎么读懂这个
Ray would know how to read this.
我们的维生系统还能撑多久
How much longer do we have on life support?
能源储备还能撑34小时 船长
Power reserves are at 34 hours, Captain.
-你有时间吗 -现在不行 罗里
- Hey, you got a second? - Not now, Rory.
其实我是来为之前
I actually came here to apologize for, uh,
我情绪失控道歉的
blowing up before.
谢谢你
Wow, that's-thank you.
-我也不该 -等等
- And I should have never - And another thing!
放弃吧 查莉
Give it up, Charlie.
你怎么变成了我的样子
Why were you wearing my face?
你刚才是打算道歉吗
And were you about to apologize?
只是因为查莉假扮成你的样子骗我
Only because Charlie was catfishing me.
好了 闭嘴
All right, shut up.
你觉得如果是雷 现在会在吵架吗
Do you think Ray would be fighting right now?
不 他会试图把我们从这儿救出去
No, he would be trying to get us out of here.
你是对的 他总有计划
Yeah, you're right. He's always got a plan.
真烦人
It's annoying.
好了 我们去雷的房♥间搜搜
All right, let's search Ray's quarters,
看看我们能不能找到什么有用的
see if we can find something helpful.
谢谢
Thanks.
我试着和艾娃交谈 她却一直在说
I tried talking to Ava, and all she'd say was,
"我们有盖瑞·格林就够了"
"Gary Green is all the man we need."
盖瑞一定在用某种方式控制着局里
Gary must be controlling the Bureau somehow.
是那些业绩评估
It's those performance reviews.
如果知道他怎么操作
If we can find out how he's doing it,
也许我们就有办法阻止
maybe we can find a way to snap them out of it.
我可以用我的超能力
I can try tapping into my powers,
看我能读懂他吗
see if I can read him.
-如果我能进他的办公室 -不行
- If I can get to his office-- - No!
现在只剩我们了
We're all we have left.
我们不能冒险失去彼此
We can't risk losing each other.
我知道了
I've got it.
我们告诉盖瑞你在牢房♥里
We'll tell Gary you found some security issues
发现了一些安全问题
in the containment cells.
你像这样让他走到这
You walk him over here like this.
然后我关上牢房♥的门 你趁机出来
Then I'll close the cell doors and you courier out,
-困住他 -好主意
- trapping him. - That's a great idea.
对 就是这样
Yeah, just like that.
好 起作用了
Okay, it works.
现在可以让我出去了
You can let me out now.
抱歉 我现在不能这么做
I'm sorry. I can't do that right now.
你当然可以 就动动手而已
Sure, you can. Just use the hand thing.
不行 蒙娜 你得暂时歇歇了
No, Mona, you need a time-out.
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
别啊
No.
去告诉其他人为今晚的仪式做准备
Go and tell the others to prepare the ritual for tonight.
如您所愿 殿下
As you wish, my lord.
你专注对付那怪物是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time, focusing on that monster.
普卡只会跟随着身边人变化
A Púca only reflects the person it's with.
它愤怒是因为你吓到了它
It's only angry because you scared the fur off it.
那生物不应该下地狱
That creature doesn't deserve to go to hell.
我不明白为什么要听从陌生人的建议
I see not why I should heed the advice of a stranger.
或许你会听从你族人的建议
Then perhaps you will heed the advice...of your kin.
我不知道这个村子之外有任何族人
I know not of any kin outside of this village.
但是我们的面容如此相似
And yet the similarities of your features--
我是你远房♥表亲 和你一样会使用魔法
I'm a cousin from afar and a practitioner of magic like you.
如果你想让你的村子远离真正的恶魔
If you want to rid your village of a real monster,
我知道我们身边有一个恶魔
then I know of a demon in our midst
我们可以合力驱逐它
that we can banish together.
恶魔
A demon?
在我的村吗
In my village?
请指路吧 我的表亲
Well, then lead the way, my kin.
把这个偷脸贼和那个怪物放在一起
Put this face stealer with the other creature.
遵命 国王
Aye, my liege.
今晚结束之时 地狱又将迎接两位新客人
Hell shall have two more guests by the end of the night.
"拯救时间线的扑克牌"
"Cards to Save the Timeline:
"由雷·帕尔默发明的团建扑克游戏"
a team-building card game by Ray Palmer."
我怀念恨他的日子
Ah, I miss hating him.
你还记得我们相遇那晚
You remember that night when we all met,
站在楼顶上
standing up on that rooftop,
里普说我们将成为传奇吗
and Rip told us that we were gonna be legends?
真让人难为情
Embarrassing.
你知道吗
You know what?
我们是仅剩的第一批传奇了
We're the last of the originals.
真奇怪
Weird.
是啊 真奇怪
Yeah, weird.
当时的传奇们很不一样
Legends were different back then.
当时的我们也很不一样
We were different back then.
听着 我知道见面会对你来说很重要
Look, I know that book convention was important to you.
我也很高兴你能去参加
And I'm really glad that you got to go.
很高兴你有艾娃
I'm glad you have Ava.
谢谢
Thanks.
我猜我们都在渐渐长大
Guess we're growing up...
希望不要渐行渐远
and hopefully not growing apart.
《雷·帕尔默的生存指南》
找到了
Here we are.
那是什么
What is it?
《雷·帕尔默的生存指南》
"Ray Palmer's Survival Guide."
让我看看
Let me see this.
"遇到雪崩你该怎么做"
"What to do if you're caught in an avalanche."
上面怎么说
Uh-huh, what does it say?
我们都已经试过了
Yeah, we've already tried all of these.
"如果全都失败了 记住你们还有彼此"
"If all fails, remember you still have each other,
"所以请好好珍惜"
so enjoy that as long as it lasts."
我们死定了
Ah, we're dead.