是啊 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
没事的 小家伙
Hey, it's all right, little one.
我不咬人
I don't bite.
我看你们谈得挺好的
I see your talk went well.
就知道你会在这
Knew you'd be here.
所以我是一群混♥蛋♥的后代
Ah, so I come from a long line of bloody bastards.
身世大揭秘
Big reveal.
你有没有想过
Have you even considered
你下地狱之后会怎么样
what it's really gonna be like for you in hell
那些因为被你送下地狱而愤怒的家伙
with all those pissed-off folks you sent there
都在等着你
just waiting for you?
包括我的塔比瑟
Including my Tabitha.
塔比瑟
Tabitha.
这只小妞究竟是谁
Who is this bird, anyway?
为什么她这么重要
Why is she so important?
-她是谁 -对
- Who is she? - Yeah.
你和你的祖先一样
You're just like your ancestor.
深信自己永远是对的
So convinced you're always right.
你甚至都不知道你送下去的是谁
You don't even know who you're sending away.
刚好他也要这么对你
Fitting that he's about to do the same to you.
但是一旦你知道在恐惧之下
But once you see how powerful magic can be
魔法♥会♥变得多强大之后
when fueled by fear, you can save yourself
你就能避免被地狱吞没
from being sucked to hell.
你肯定很希望我去稳定时空漩涡
Oh, you would love for me to stabilize that vortex,
不是吗
wouldn't you?
你看 是这样的
You see, the thing is,
我不害怕堕入地狱
I'm not afraid of going to hell.
我一直认为不管怎么样
I've always counted on the fact that I'd end up there one day
我最终都会下去
no matter what.
那你身边这个无辜生物呢
And what about this innocent creature beside you?
好吧 我想我只是个该死的混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
Well, I guess I'm just a bloody bastard, then, aren't I?
有什么坏消息
What's the bad news now?
没有坏消息
Oh, no bad news.
也不再吵架了
And no more fighting.
吉迪恩 启动飞船
Gideon, fire up the ship.
如果这么做 生命维持能力将减半
If I do that, life support capacity will be reduced by half.
你听到我说的了 吉迪恩
You heard me, Gideon.
把制♥作♥室打开 把温度提上来
Turn on the fabricators and turn on the heat.
我想吃点夹心饼干 或许再来杯热可可
I'm thinking s'mores, maybe some hot cocoa.
船长疯了吧
The captain's gone mad.
她没疯 她做得对
She's not mad. She's right.
我喜欢夹心饼干
I could go for a s'more.
雷要我们相信能逃出去
Look, Ray would want us to have faith that we will escape.
他不要我们饥寒悲惨
He wouldn't want us cold and miserable.
所以现在 我们要一起享受时光
So right now, we are going to enjoy our time together.
走吧
Let's go.
终于 我们找点音乐放放
Finally. Let's get some music going.
我困在这了谁给我送吃的啊
Who's gonna bring me food if I'm stuck in here?
我就要这样死了吗
This is how I'm gonna die, isn't it?
没有书 没有笑声
Without any books or laughter
在政♥府♥大楼的地下室里
in the basement of a government building?
不孤单
你说得对 我不孤单
You're right. I'm not alone.
我还有你
I have you.
抱歉你和我一起困在这了 小家伙
I'm sorry you're stuck here with me, little one.
你应该在外面的树林里 奔跑嬉戏
Ah, you should be out there in the woods, frolicking about.
或者做普卡该做的事情
Or whatever it is you Púcas get up to these days.
告诉你实话吧
You know, to tell you the truth,
我太他妈害怕了
I'm bloody well terrified.
不
No.
不是怕永世的折磨
It's not the eternity of torture
也不是怕想要我人头的人 不是
or the people who are after my head, no.
而是我要看着雷蒙德和阿斯特拉
It's that I'll have to watch Raymond and Astra
还有所有被我辜负的人 和我一起被折磨
and all the others I've failed be tortured along with me.
甚至导致传奇们的死亡
Even led the Legends to their death.
不久之后就会轮到你了
And you're next in line.
对 这就对了
Yeah, that's right.
你感觉到了我内心的腐烂 对吧
You sense the rottenness inside me, don't you?
不比那个该死的国王好多少
No better than the bloody king.
为什么要治疗我这种混♥蛋♥
Why would you heal a bastard like me?
站起来
Up with you.
是时候去见国王了
Time to see the king.
好了好了 小家伙
All right, then, little one.
我们去看看葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Let's go see what this party's all about, shall we?
我们生活在充满奇迹和惊奇的世界里
We live in a world of wonder and amazement.
有时候 它很美丽 震撼人心
At times, it's beautiful, breathtaking.
又有时候 残忍♥ 危险
At other times, cruel, dangerous...
丑陋而可怕
And monstrous.
在你们面前的是两个黑暗的邪恶生物
Before you are two foul creatures of the dark,
一个是诡怪的林地生物
one a grotesque woodland creature
会毫不迟疑地挖出你的心脏
that would not hesitate to tear out your heart,
另一个是个骗子
the other an imposter,
行使黑暗艺术的人
a wielder of the dark arts
谋夺我的身体和灵魂
that would usurp my very body and soul.
同胞们 这件事情我要征集你们的智慧
Now, my people, I seek your wisdom in these matters.
你们想让我怎么处理这两个卑鄙的野兽
What would you have me do with such wretched beasts?
下地狱 下地狱
To hell! To hell!
下地狱 下地狱 下地狱
To hell! To hell! To hell!
我们为你将要接受业绩评估感到兴奋
We're very excited for you to receive your performance review.
但是面谈里究竟会发生什么事
But what actually happens at the meeting?
尽情地给我剧透下吧
Feel free to give me any spoilers.
别担心 我也曾有过疑虑
Don't worry. I had my doubts too.
但见了盖瑞 然后意识到
But then I met with Gary and realized
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
再见
Bye.
请上前来 吴小姐
Please step forward, Ms. Wu.
坐吧 不要拘束
Take a seat. Make yourself comfortable.
薄荷糖
Mint?
不了 谢谢
Eh, no, thanks.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
我看看
Let's see.
我看见你在这里任职的短短时间里表现突出
I see you've made quite an impression in your brief time here.
但是最近你懈怠了
But lately you've been slacking off.
这里写着你对时间调查局不忠
It says right here you've been very disloyal to the Time Bureau.
废话
瞎话
胡扯
还不行 大狼
Not yet, Wolfie.
这轮我做裁判
Okay, I'll judge this round.
你和你的队友被困在垃圾压缩机里
You and your team are stuck in a trash compactor
即兴地用玩命的方法向《星球大战》致敬
in an impromptu and possibly fatal homage to "Star Wars."
你会怎么做
What do you do?
就是这个了
Boom, that's the one.
好了
Yep.
我要支持 "莎拉挠墙的时候变成铁人"
Gonna have to go with, "Steel up as Sara scales a wall."
-我又加一分 -偏袒
- Another point for me. - Favoritism!
我为什么会偏袒他
Why would I display favoritism?
因为很明显 你俩搞在一起了
'Cause you two are obviously shagging.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
终于 太好了
Yes, finally! This is great.
也许现在你们可以不用那么尴尬了
Maybe you guys won't be so weird now.
下一轮我来当裁判
Okay, I'll judge next.
一个队友背叛了你 屈服于黑暗面
A teammate turns on you, lost to the dark side.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
"通过歌♥舞片段逃脱"
"Escape via musical number."
这次不行
Not this time.
"做件晚礼服 溜进派对里"
"Fabricate eveningwear and infiltrate a party."
你们知道我喜欢偷偷溜进派对
You guys know I love a good party sneak.
"不要放弃彼此 合作"
"Don't give up on each other. Work together.
"你们不只是个队伍 你们是一家人"
You're more than a team. You are a family."