《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
扫描中 完成
-这是一枚龙蛋 -你被附体了
- It's a dragon egg. - You're possessed.
雷早不在了 我占据了他的身体
Ray's gone. I've taken over his body.
如果尼禄想杀了约翰
If Neron wanted John dead,
他早就动手了
he would have killed him on the spot.
你得帮我打开通往地狱的通道
I need you to open up a doorway to hell.
是从彼岸将某人带回来
It's to bring someone here from the other side.
塔比瑟
Tabitha.
对不起 那不是我 是我的乳♥头♥
I'm sorry. It wasn't me. It was my nipple.
-救我 -如您所愿
- Save me! - As you wish.
我不能丢下蒙娜不管
I'm not leaving Mona behind.
你真的觉得地狱里的每一个人
Do you really think that everyone in hell
都罪有应得吗
deserves to be there?
这是你弥补过错的机会
This is your opportunity to make things right.
我要拯救雷
I'm gonna save Ray.
华盛顿特区郊外 2019年
亲爱的 该走了
Honey, time to go.
快点 亲爱的 该走了 要迟到了
Come on, honey, let's go. We're gonna be late.
扎莉 你没有在吃哈瓦糕吧
Zari? You better not be eating the Halva.
没有 妈妈
No, Mommy.
扎莉·贾恩
Zari Jaan.
早餐之后不许吃甜点
Dessert's not for after breakfast.
怎么了
What?
宝宝蹬了一下
It's only a kick.
贝哈德等不及要见你了
Behrad must be anxious to meet you.
快去穿鞋 我送你去上学
Now go put your shoes on so I can take you to school.
你们应该好好感受一下
You might just want to soak it all in.
暴徒正不断涌入我们国家
Violent people are pouring into our country--
非法移♥民♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 超能力者
illegal immigrants, terrorists, meta-humans.
那些政客嘴上说着保护你们的安全
Politicians promise to keep you safe
却隐藏了事情的真♥相♥
but they've been hiding the truth.
新的威胁已经危及到了美国境内
There's a dangerous new threat already within our borders.
你们好 我是雷·帕尔默
Hi, I'm Ray Palmer.
没错 雷·帕尔默 帕尔默科技前总裁
Yes, that Ray Palmer-- former CEO of PalmerTech.
我要提醒你们
And I am here to warn you
传奇和童话中的生物
that creatures once thought only
在现实生活中是存在的
in legends and fairy tales are real.
没错 兄弟们 真的有怪物
Yes, folks, monsters are real,
而且就在我们身边
and they walk amongst us.
而且势必要
And they will stop at nothing
毁灭整个人类
until they destroy humankind.
想知道更多吗
Interested in learning more?
那就加入帕尔默探索科技大会
Then join me at PalmerX 2019,
力量掌握在你们手中
where the power is in the Palmer of your hands.
帕尔默探索科技大会
力量掌握在你们手中
不管尼禄是不是用我好友的嘴脸说话
I don't care if Neron's wearing my best friend's face.
-我真想给他两拳 -去排队
- I want to punch him. - Get in line.
食人恶魔面恶心善 连苍蝇都不忍♥心拍死
Ogres are big softies--that one wouldn't even hurt a fly.
我们一直都被尼禄牵着鼻子走
Neron's been a step ahead of us for too long.
-我们应该主动出击 -同意
- We need to play offense. - Agreed.
抱歉 我们同意做什么
Sorry, what are we agreeing to?
是时候反击了
Look, it's time for us to fight back.
我们要夺回调查局
We're retaking the Bureau.
明日传奇
第四季第十五集
吉迪恩 调出调查局的设计图
Gideon, pull up the blueprints at the Bureau
组装武器 准备军械
and start fabricating and arsenal.
-遵命 船长 -盖瑞可以
- Right away, Captain. - Look, Gary has bonded
召唤仙女教母 他虽然有点蠢
with the Fairy Godmother, and while he might be an idiot,
但仙女教母不可小觑
she is not to be underestimated.
米克 内特 你们对付塔比瑟如何
Mick, Nate, you think you can handle Tabitha?
-老太婆死定了 -很好
- Granny's dead. - Good.
我和艾娃对付尼禄
Ava and I will handle Neron.
好 我正想揍他一顿
Yeah, I want a crack at him.
他执行计划的地方可是我的调查局
It's my bureau he's running his operation from.
很不想扫你们的兴 但就算是约翰和诺拉
Not to be a buzzkill, but even John and Nora
都不是魔法尼禄的对手
couldn't out-magic Neron.
-龙蛋有反应了 -快让我摸摸
- I just felt a kick. - Oh, I want to feel!
明智之举就是耐心等待
Right now the smart play would be just to bide our time.
等小约翰把雷的灵魂带回来
Wait for John-o to return with Ray's soul.
很难得 我同意查莉的话
Shockingly, I agree with Charlie.
-我爱你 小威克斯基 -我摸到了
- I love you, little Wicksty... - Oh, I felt it!
我就说吧 它在乱蹬
I told you, it's kicking.
你们现在能不能别对龙宝爱泛滥了
Okay, can you guys stop being dragon-baby crazy right now?
这条广♥告♥证明尼禄
Look, this commercial is proof that Neron
准备大干一票 我们需要
is up to something big, and we need
在他达到目的之前阻止他
to stop him before it's too late.
船长 有一通诺拉·达克的来电
Captain, I have an incoming communication from Nora Darhk.
-接进来 -莎拉
- Put her on. - Sara?
告诉我 你那边是什么情况
Talk to me. What's your status?
我受够了在通风管里鬼鬼祟祟
I'm tired of skulking around air ducts.
我要去找蒙娜
I'm going after Mona.
我们正准备
We're gearing up
武装出击 不要擅自行动
for an assault. Hold your position.
-站住 -太迟了
- Hey! - Too late.
-盖瑞在哪里 -他在艾娃的办公室
- Wait, where's Gary? - In Ava's office...
过得可舒服了
getting real comfortable.
仙女教母
Oh, Fairy Godmother?
来了 我的小可爱
Yes, my pet?
我想许一个更大的愿望
I want to dig deeper on my next wish.
这主意真棒 你想许个什么愿
Excellent idea. What do you have in mind?
我的办公室已经重新布置了
we've already redecorated my office.
我现在有三个乳♥头♥
I now have three nipples
有备无患 还有
because a spare never hurts, and--
也许你能许一个和传奇们有关的愿望
Perhaps you could make a wish regarding the Legends?
你想让我为他们许一个愿望
You want me to wish something for them?
我是说找他们复仇
I'm talking about revenge.
他们欺骗了你 盖瑞
They lied to you, Gary.
答应让你成为传奇临时队员
Promised you could be an interim Legend.
一个愿望 你就能把他们
One wish, and you can send them
全部送进地狱陪约翰·康斯坦丁
all to hell with John Constantine.
说到约翰 他没事吧
Speaking of John, you think he's all right?
那个男巫将成千上万的恶魔打入地狱
That warlock sent thousands of demons to rot in the pits.
我相信他肯定是完蛋了 亲爱的
I think he's well and truly screwed, dearie.
这样我们就扯平了吧
Does this mean we're straight?
我要去收拾个更重要的人
I got a more important collection to make.
那家伙是谁
Who is that guy?
那位 兄弟 那可是约翰·康斯坦丁
That, my friend, is John Constantine...
是他的肉身
in the flesh.
时间调查局总部 2019年
恭喜你 蒙娜
Congratulations, Mona.
我选择你来执行一项特别的任务
I have selected you for a very special assignment.
没关系 尼雷
That's okay, Ne-Ray.
我能这么叫你吗 我在这里挺好的
Can I call you that? I'm okay here.
你看 在内特的父亲决定要当
You see, before Nate's father decided he wanted to be
马戏之王之前 我们一起合作
P.T. Barnum, we were working together.
训练怪物来听从我们的命令
training monsters to do our bidding.
实际上 我特别对你
Actually, I worked extensively
亲爱的朋友科南投入了精力
with your dear friend Konane...
我是说 你死掉的朋友科南
I mean... Your dead friend Konane.
我找到蒙娜了 快点
I found Mona. Hurry.
收到
Copy that.
这个看起来有些过火
This seems like overkill.
传奇们从没邀请我参加过披萨派对
The Legends never included me in their pizza parties...
或是叫我去玩龙与地下城
or asked me to play Dungeons & Dragons.
让他们受苦吧 盖瑞
Make them suffer, Gary.
我可以让他们做任何你想做的事
I can make them do whatever you want.
我只是想成为队伍的一员
I just wanted to be part of the team.
一旦艾娃打开了传送门
As soon as Ava opens the portal,
我们就进去开火
we go in firing.
是时候烧些混球了
Time to burn some freaks.
我希望