I wish...
传送门即将打开 三 二 一
Opening a portal in three, two, one.
不要
No.
欢迎来到读书俱乐部
Welcome to book club.
你个小混球...
Why, you little--
我要是你就注意和我主人说话的态度
I'd be careful how you speak to my charge.
盖瑞 你为什么要这么做
Gary, why are you doing this?
因为我想讨论下...
Because I would like to discuss...
《收集者》
"The Collector."
别管书了 盖瑞
Forget the book, Gary.
你帮助了一个恶魔控制调查局
You helped a demon take control of the Bureau.
所谓的调查局信条呢
What happened to the Bureau creed?
我也可以问你同样的问题
Oh, I could ask the same about you.
条款27
Article 27? Hmm?
主管绝对不能展现偏倚
A supervisor must never show favoritism?
你和另一位员工组建了读书俱乐部
You started a book club with another employee.
盖瑞 蒙娜现在正在被折磨着
Gary, Mona is being tortured right now.
尼禄说他是想要保护
Neron said he's trying to protect
人类不受怪物侵害
humans from monsters.
你也看到蒙娜咬我乳♥头♥了
You saw Mona gnaw off my nip.
-她那是帮你忙 -好吧...
- She did you a favor. - Okay, um...
或许我们该换个时间
maybe we should just reschedule
等我们都读过书了再说
until after we've read the book?
仙女教母
Oh, Fairy Godmother?
不 等一下
Oh, no. Wait.
这书太糟了
Book was terrible.
我的脑袋
Oh, my head.
就是要这态度
That's the spirit.
莎拉 艾娃 请回答 你们在哪里
Sara, Ava, come in. Where are you guys?
内特 现在不能讲话
Hey, Nate. Can't talk right now.
你是在和内特通讯吗
Are you talking to Nate on comms?
帮我跟他打个招呼
Tell him I say hi.
盖瑞跟你打招呼
Gary says hi.
我们在读书俱乐部
And we are at book club.
准备开始B计划
Move on to plan B.
-B计划是什么 -我只注意听我名字
- What's plan B? - I only listen for my name.
我估计是跟A计划差不多
I assume it's like plan A,
就是少一些人
but, you know, with less people.
没有了船长和克隆人
Well, without the Captain and the clone,
进攻调查局就是自杀任务
the Bureau's a suicide mission.
米克说得对
Mick's right.
我们得溜进帕尔默探索科技大会
We need to sneak into PalmerX,
做些调查 找出尼禄的计划
do some recon, find out what Neron is up to.
这个听起来像是Z计划
Now that sounds like a plan Z.
宝贝
Mmm. Hey, baby.
你在找好时光吗 帅哥
Hey, you looking for a good time, handsome?
我一直都在找好时光 亲爱的
I'm always looking for a good time, love,
但不幸的是 我在这里的时间有限
but, uh, regrettably, my time here is limited.
也许你可以帮助我
Maybe you can help me.
我在找一个交易灵魂的掮客
I'm looking for broker in the soul trade.
他叫玛仕
He goes by the name of Masher.
我可能知道点
I might know something.
这里边的是圣水
Well, this here is holy water.
你可以用它烧掉任何
Now, you can use this to burn the skin
侵扰你的恶魔蠢货的皮肤
off any demon tosser who messes with you.
玛仕喜欢在做完交易后
Masher likes to hang out at the strip club
去脱衣舞厅快活
after trading is done...
约翰
John.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我知道你是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
半个魔鬼族类都在寻找约翰·康斯坦丁
Half of demonkind is searching for John Constantine.
圣水呢
The holy water?
这个吗 这只是威士忌 亲爱的
Oh, this? Nah, this is just whisky, love.
没错 我们的主人公
Sure, our protagonist
是在绑♥架♥别人 但是...
was keeping people hostage, but...
那只是因为他童年从没被爱过
that's only because he never received love as a child.
她们不想让你参加读书俱乐部 盖瑞
They don't want you in their book club, Gary.
你难道不生气吗
Doesn't that make you angry?
许个愿 她们就会付出代价
Make a wish, and they will pay.
你说得对 她们不想花费时间
You're right. They don't want to spend time
在盖瑞·格林 低级时间调查局探员身上
with Gary Green, lowly Time Bureau agent.
但是她们一定会想花费时间
But they would love to spend time
在盖瑞·格林...
with Gary Green...
乘波号♥船长身上
Captain of the Waverider!
欢迎上船 格林船长
Welcome aboard, Captain Green.
谢谢
Thanks.
我和你没有过节 亲爱的
I have no quarrel with you, dear.
你又没把我送下地狱
You didn't send me to hell
那是约翰·康斯坦丁和传奇们干的
like John Constantine and the Legends.
是的 我在地狱呆了327年
Yes... I was in hell for 327 years.
我的罪行是什么
And what was my crime?
我在塞勒姆撒了点魔法
I sprinkled a little magic over Salem,
还是要帮一个
trying to help a girl
母亲被诬陷使用了巫术的小女孩
who's mother was accused of witchcraft.
好吧
Okay....
你现在出来了 为什么要帮助尼禄
You're out now. Why help Neron?
尼禄在地狱里救了我
Neron rescued me in hell.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
真爱总会开花
True love bloomed.
我知道你在想什么 他比我老那么多
I know what you're thinking- he's so much older than me.
有时候你得忽视年龄
Sometimes you have to look past age.
如果情况不同
You know, in another life,
我觉得我们可能会成为朋友
I think you and I could have been friends.
-再见啦 -慢着 什么
- Toodles. - Wait, wha--
雷
Ray?
没有这些愚蠢的意图
Without all of the idiotic tendencies.
你敢再对我动手 蒙娜就会死
Make a move on me, and Mona dies.
雷既优秀又坚强
Ray is good and strong.
他可以从地狱一路杀回来
He can fight his way back from hell.
你觉得谁在地狱里过得更糟
Who do you think is having a worse time in hell?
雷 还是你♥爸♥爸
Ray, or your father?
原来超能老爸并没有这么坚强
Turns out Daddy Dearest isn't so tough.
我听说达米恩·达克在地下已经彻底疯了
I hear Damien Darhk is going stark raving mad in the pits.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
你和约翰想杀我 差点成功
Well, you and John tried to kill me--nearly did.
要不是我附身的人皮笨蛋
If the doofus in the skin suit I'm wearing
打断了 我可能已经消失了
hadn't have interrupted, I'd have been obliterated.
有很多个晚上 我都在想
I spent many nights just dreaming
我该如何报仇
about how I was going to get my revenge.
然后我突然想到
And then it came to me--
最好的惩罚就是 让你眼睁睁看着
what better punishment than making you sit front row
我附在你最爱的男人身上
to all of the fear and rage I'm about to unleash on the Earth,
向地球释放恐惧和愤怒
all while in the body of the man you love.
现在
Now...
对着镜头笑
Smile for the cameras.
帕尔默先生 请问怪物真实存在吗
Mr. Palmer! Are monsters real?
今晚的内容是什么
What's tonight all about?
你们的问题将很快得到回答
Now, all of your questions will be answered soon.
【帕尔默探索科技大会】
-借过一下 -你怎么回事
- Oh. Excuse me. - What's wrong with you?
整屋人都害怕魔法生物
You know, a room full of people fearful of magical creatures
让我有点害怕 好吗
just makes me a little bit fearful, all right?
最糟糕的是 雷喜欢科技活动
The worst part is, Ray loves tech events.
晚上好 特区
Good evening, D.C.,
欢迎各位来到帕尔默探索科技大会
and welcome to PalmerX 2019.
现在你可能在疑惑
Now, you're all probably wondering,
雷·帕尔默回到公众视野中想干什么
what in the heck is Ray Palmer doing back in the public eye?
各位 我在过去两年里一直在追猎
Well, folks, for the past two years I have been hunting
魔法生物
magical creatures.
注意听我说
Hang with me here.
我创造了一件战衣
I have created an exosuit