亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, my love! My love.
还是没搞定诺拉吗
Uh, still no luck with Nora?
是啊
No.
她很快就会拿走你的诅咒
Well, she'll take your curse soon.
毕竟 你那么有说服力
After all, you are very convincing.
我最好还是回去吧
Well, I better head back.
还有好多坏事要做
Evil deeds to do and all that.
不对
No.
真是太险了
Well, that was bloody close.
我在第一间牢房♥ 随时可以 Z
I'm at the first cell. Anytime now, Z.
好的 给我点时间
Okay, just give me one second.
公众并不总是知道什么对他们最有利
The public doesn't always know what's best for them.
所以今晚 我们释放弥诺陶
So tonight we will release the Minotaur
恐吓他们 来让他们接受我们的保护
and scare them into accepting our protection.
已经完成了 亲爱的
It is done, mon amour.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
但你刚刚
But you were just--
是变形者
Oh, the shape-shifter.
有人能拉个警报吗
Can someone sound the alarm?
查莉 塔比瑟和尼禄发现你了
Charlie, Tabitha and Neron are onto you.
我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
你得马上出来
You need to get out now.
把门都打开 关闭力场
Open all the doors, turn off the force fields.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
还等别人来请你们吗
Are you waiting for an invitation?
我们要越狱了
It's a bloody jailbreak!
相信你们在真诚地道歉有好处
I mean, there are pros to trusting your apologies are sincere,
也有坏处
and cons.
要不我列个清单吧
Maybe I'll make a list.
盖瑞 盖瑞 跟随你的内心
Gary--Gary, just go with your heart.
仙女教母
Oh, Fairy Godmother!
诺拉
Nora.
去找约翰 帮他把雷从地狱里救出来
Go find John and help him rescue Ray from hell.
真扯淡
Oh, fiddlesticks.
-等等 等等 -盖瑞
- Wait, wait! - Gary!
盖瑞 你个混♥蛋♥
Gary, you dick!
都快点 快点走了
Come on, you lot. Get a move on.
你不需要催我这个
You don't have to tell me twice.
再快点 小机灵鬼
Faster, sassy!
没事吧 小家伙
You're all right, little one.
食人魔 接住了
Oi, ogre. Catch!
查莉 你没时间了
Charlie, you're out of time.
Z 出来 我们在另一头汇合
Z, get out of here. See you on the other side.
我要去找蒙娜
I'm going after Mona.
蒙娜
Mona.
醒醒 亲爱的
Come on, my love.
我来带你出去
Let's get you out of here.
我讨厌变形者 扭断她的脖子
I hate shape-shifters. Break her neck.
耐心点 亲爱的
Patience, mon amour.
带蒙娜走
Get Mona.
不
No!
看起来事情的进展不如你愿 尼禄
Looks like things ain't going so well for you, Neron.
你想要一个怪物去袭击特区
You wanted a monster to attack D.C.
现在所有的怪物 都在一个人体内
Now we have every single monster... in one.
你向我保证了 会带我去见阿斯特拉
You promised me you'd take me to see Astra.
耐心点 约翰
Patience, John.
我向你保证过了
I made a pledge to you,
我希望你也能信守诺言
and I expect you to keep your end of the bargain.
约翰·康斯坦丁
你到底耍的什么把戏
What the hell are you playing at?
约翰
John?
约翰 真的是你吗
John, is it really you?
是的 阿斯特拉 亲爱的
Yes. Yes, Astra, love.
是我 是我 我是约翰
It's me. It's me. This is Johnny.
感谢上帝
Thank God...
上帝 你知道该感谢的不是祂
God? You know better than to thank Him.
阿斯特拉
Astra?
约翰是来带你回人间的
John is here to take you back to Earth.
你可以走了
You're welcome to go.
对 没事了 亲爱的 是我
Yeah. It's all right, love. It's me.
不
No.
等等
Wait.
等等
Hold on.
你说不是什么意思
What do you mean no?
看起来交易无效
Looks like the deal is null and void.
尼禄是我们的眼中钉 约翰
Neron is a thorn in our side, John,
但是折磨你
but torturing you...
真是太有意思了
is too much fun.
约翰
John?
它在跟着我
It's following me.
让它走开
Make it go away!
求你了
Please!
约翰 放我出去
John, het me out of here!
阿斯特拉 亲爱的
Astra, love.
-这不是你 -当然是我
- This isn't you. - Oh, of course it is.
还是你要我一直是那个吓破胆的小姑娘
Or would you rather I stayed that terrified little girl,
哭着等你来拯救我
crying and waiting for you to come and rescue me?
那我可要等很久了
I would have been waiting a long time.
我非常抱歉 亲爱的 但是
I am so, so sorry, love, but...
这个地方 让你变扭曲了
this place, it's twisted you.
如果有
If anything...
也是让我变得更像你
it's made me more like you.
对吧 约翰
Right, John?
你不像我
You're not like me.
不像
You're not.
你选错了
You chose wrong.
你应该去救你的朋友
You should have saved your friend.
看着点 后退 怪胎
Hey, watch it! Back off, freak!
看起来就像是神经病版诺亚方舟
It's like a demented Noah's Ark.
查莉怎么样了
What about Charlie?
都怪我 是我叫她把怪物都放出来的
It is my fault, I am the one that convinced her to release everything.
别这么想
Hey, don't go down that road.
我们就像往常一样
We will do we always do.
是啊 合体出个愚蠢的碧波
Yeah, forming stupid Beebos.
你去哪啊
Where are you going?
出了这么多事
After everyting,
我猜你们应该不想让我再留在这了
I just figured you wouldn't want to have me around anymore.
是全员出动的时刻了 盖瑞
It's all hands on deck, Gary.
我们需要所有的朋友一起去打败尼禄
We are going to need all our friends to defeat Neron.
好啊好啊
Aye, aye.
你还好吗
You alright?
我没事
Yeah, I'm alright.
你和威克斯基都没事太好了
I'm glad you and Wicksty are okay.
怎么了
What happened?
天啊
My god.
你好 我叫扎莉
Hi, my name is Zari.