《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
阿斯特拉 这个地方 让你变扭曲了
Astra, this place, it's twisted you.
也是让我变得更像你
It's made me more like you.
当你接受了魔杖的法力
When you took on the wand's power,
你也要背负它的包袱
you also took on its charge.
仙女教母
Oh, Fairy Godmother.
去找约翰 帮他把雷从地狱里救出来
Go find John and help him rescue Ray from hell.
盖瑞 你个混♥蛋♥
Gary, you dick!
我开♥发♥了一个简单的应用软件
I have created a simple app.
你们可以分享实时的怪物行踪
You will be able to share monster sightings.
作为回报
"In exchange for this service,
用户同意将自己的灵魂
"The user agrees to forfeit their eternal soul
作为回报
用户同意将自己的灵魂
永久奉献给恶魔尼禄
永久奉献给恶魔尼禄
to the demon Neron."
他可能在计划一场怪物袭击
He may be planning a monster attack.
但你得把那些怪物转移出
Get every single one of those monsters
时间调查局
out of the Time Bureau.
我们要越狱了
It's a bloody jailbreak!
不
No!
这是什么蛋
What kind of egg is that?
-这是一枚龙蛋 -我叫扎莉
- It's a dragon egg. - My name is Zari.
抱歉 对了
Whoopsie. Hey!
有没有看到一个四处游荡的食人恶魔
You haven't happened to see an ogre wandering around
大概这么高 喜欢咕哝 爱喝啤酒
about yay high, likes to grunt, drink beer?
去问罗里
Ask Rory.
食人恶魔又赢了
Ogre wins again.
出老千的混♥蛋♥ 没人能喝过我米克·罗里
Cheating bastard. No one outdrinks Mick Rory.
兄弟们
Hey, fellas.
抱歉打断了你们的雅兴 但按理来说
Sorry to break up all the fun, but, uh, technically,
我无权让魔法生物
I wasn't supposed to allow any magical creatures
离开实验室 所以
out of the lab, so...
转念一想 要不你们继续喝
On second thought, why don't you two finish up here?
我去...找弥诺陶
And I'll go, uh, track down the Minotaur.
你不是个糟糕的母亲
You're not a horrible mother.
你只是最近心事繁重
You just have a lot on your mind.
我把我们的龙蛋交给九岁的我照看
I left our dragon egg in the care of nine-year-old me.
你们知道盖瑞在哪里吗
Has anybody seen Gary?
-你刚才说什么 -我一时分心
- Wait, what did you just say? - I was distracted.
当我得知天眼软件在窃取人们的灵魂的时候
I just found out the Eyes app is stealing peoples' souls,
小时候的我又刚好回家了 我 我
and then baby me comes home, and I-I--
你们两个得在龙蛋孵化前把它带回来
You two need to grab that egg before it hatches.
不能冒险让尼雷得到龙宝宝
We can't risk Ne-ray getting his hands on a baby dragon.
查莉在他手上已经很糟糕了
It's already bad enough that he has Charlie.
-好的 -你说得对
- Okay. - Fair.
快起来
Get up.
时光一去不复返
Time's a-wasting.
还有很多灵魂等待着被出♥卖♥♥♥
There are souls just waiting to be sold.
你个疯子 老唠叨婆
You're off your rocker, you old nag.
变形者不听从任何人的指示
This here shape-shifter don't take requests.
变形者 你认为自己只有这么点本事吗
Shape-shifter? Is that all you think you are?
你骗得了那群人类朋友 亲爱的
You may have your human friends fooled, dearie,
但你我都很清楚你的真本事
but you and I both know what you're truly capable of.
-你根本不了解我 -是吗
- You don't know me! - Don't I?
你变成这样 再好看也只是伪装
The shape your wearing, though lovely, is a costume.
并不是你真正的模样
It's not who you really are.
你本不必藏匿在伪装之下 小可爱
You aren't meant to hide, my pet.
你应该让那些人类感受最大的恐惧
You are meant to show humans their greatest fears.
幸运的是
And lucky for you,
帮助怪物激发自己的潜力
helping monsters fulfill their potential...
是我最擅长的事
is what I do.
明日传奇
第四季第十六集
本季完
棒
Yes!
该死的盖瑞
Damn it, Gary.
打扰一下 你好
Oh, excuse me, hey. Hi.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你好 请原谅 我只是 我不属于这里
Hi, pardon me, I just, um--I don't belong here.
对 我是
No? And I'm a...
我是仙女教母被派来寻找约翰·康斯坦丁
I'm a Fairy Godmother sent to find John Constantine!
逗我呢
Really?
怎么 地狱的国王和王后
What, are the King and Queen of hell
还打算隆重登场吗
making their grand debut?
不是我们隆重登场 亲爱的
Not our debut, dearie.
别 别 别 快住手
No, no, no. Stop.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我还打算再阔谈一下
As much as I'd like to pontificate
我这个宏伟的计划
about my grander plan...
我把他教得更好
I've taught him better than that.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
傻吗 穿成这样都看不出来
Really? The dress doesn't sell it?
约翰 你可没说过你有个仙女教母
You didn't tell me you had a Fairy Godmother, John.
不是他的 我是盖瑞的
Not his, Gary's.
我还以为我才是受折磨的人
And I thought I was the one being tortured.
听着小公主 我们地狱自有地狱的规矩
Look, Princess, we got rules here in hell.
知道吗 你不能就这么
All right? You can't just--
我们走
Let's go.
你来做什么
What are you doing?
去找雷 就像找你一样
Going to find Ray, same way I found you.
唯一的区别就是雷没有肉身
The only difference is Ray doesn't have a body.
那就先找到他的灵魂
So let's go find his soul.
他的灵魂硬币 那是地狱里的货币
His soul token, that's the currency in hell.
当灵魂被折磨的时候
While a soul is being tortured,
代表它的硬币像钱一样四处流通
then its token is traded around town like money.
只要你拿在手 就会一直
As long as you have it, then you'll always
可以接触那个灵魂
have access to the soul.
但是尼禄还在上边
But since Neron is still topside,
所以他的硬币多半锁在了他的宝库里
then his token's likely locked in his vault.
那我们去找吧
Then let's go find it.
-这为什么没用了 -抱歉 亲爱的
- Why isn't this working? - I'm sorry, love.
你不可能这么许愿一下
You can't just go poofing yourself
就进入地狱的宝库里
into the vaults of hell.
我们得找人帮我们进去
We'll have to find someone to help us break in.
我想我恰好知道这么一个人
And I think I know just the person.
我没看到她
I don't see her.
华盛顿特区 2019年
你怎么知道9岁的我长什么样
How do you know what nine-year-old me looks like?
我找学校里最酷的那个就行了
I'm just looking for the coolest kid in school.
关于我童年 有很多事
Yeah, there's a lot I haven't told you
我还没跟你说
about my childhood.
那里 在那个地方小孩们经常围住我
There, that's the spot where kids used to gang up on me
说"扎莉扎莉 你的衣服怎么那么糟糕"
and say, "Zari, Zari, why your clothes so sorry?"
我会说"扎莉扎莉 你闻起来像炸鱿鱼"
I would have said, "Zari, Zari, you smell like calamari."
霸凌太坏了
Bullying is bad.
好吧 赶紧分头行动
All right, let's break this up
找出我藏蛋的地方吧
and find out where I stashed the egg.
-他太酷了 -看它多可爱
- He's so cool. - Oh, look how cute he is.
-我也想要只龙 -它可真萌
- I want a dragon. - He's so adorable.
过来
Come here.
我想带它回家
I want to take him home with me.
我的天 它孵化了
Oh, my God, he hatched.
我还把他带到了学校
And I brought him to school.
好吧 我们得去把它...
Okay, so we got to get him before--
等下 看啊
Whoa, wait. Look.
密特拉 跳舞
Mithra, dance.
真酷
So cool.
-真厉害 扎莉 -谢谢
- Awesome, Zari. - Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了 孩子们
What's going on, children?
没事的 那是我的宠物 密特拉
It's okay. He's my pet, Mithra.
-这名字是来自... -快跑 孩子们
- I named him after the- - Run, children.
那是个怪物