It's a monster!
等下 扎莉 等等
Wait, Zari. Zari, wait!
等下
Wait.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
天啊 我再一次弄丢它了
Oh, my God, I lost him again.
船长 我找到了尼禄
Captain, I've located Neron.
现在从国会直播
Now live to Capitol Hill,
帕尔默探索科技的总裁在
where the Palmer X CEO is testifying
参议院委员会面前阐述证词
before the Senate subcommittee.
我知道惠灵顿议员
Look, I know Senator Wellington
不认为这样史无前例的危机
doesn't believe that it's up to the private sector
应由私人企业进行处理
to intervene in such a unprecedented crisis.
但我要提醒你们 我的订阅者里
But I should mention, not a single one
没人在怪物的攻击里受到伤害
of my subscribers has been harmed in a monster attack.
议员 你想回应吗
Senator, do you care to respond?
这个家伙只是想让大伙惊恐
This bloke is just trying to scare folks
然后下载他那邪恶的吸魂应用
into downloading his evil, soul-sucking app.
这世上没有怪...
There ain't no such thing as monst--
这不是我
This isn't me!
这不是我♥干♥的
I'm not doing this!
就像我说的 它们可能藏在任何地方
Like I said, they could be hiding anywhere...
只有你才能阻止它们
and only you can stop them.
等下 那或许是查莉
Wait, it might be Charlie.
那我该打谁
Well, who am I supposed to shoot?
那边
There.
该死的条子 我是想帮你们
Damn pigs! I'm trying to help you out!
呆着别动
Stay there.
我们得走了
We got to go!
快来
Come on.
让她走 她已经没用了
Let her go. She served her purpose.
深坑
阿斯特拉·罗格 我叫尼禄
Astra Logue. Name's Neron.
听了不少你的优点
I hear good things about you.
现在我替代了你的前雇主 我...
Now that I'm taking over for your former employers, I--
算了吧 约翰
Give it a rest, John.
你觉得我看不透
You think I can't see
你那廉价的把戏吗
through your cheap little parlor trick?
你是怎么逃离折磨坑的
How'd you get out of the torture pits anyway?
不错的亮片
Nice sparkles.
不错的垫肩
Nice shoulder pads.
你想要什么 约翰
What do you want, John?
别告诉我你来这里的目的就是
And please tell me you're not here to make
做可悲愚笨的交易 让我想起我是谁
some sad, sappy plea for me to remember who I really am.
我完全知道你是谁 你是可以和我合作的人
I know exactly who you are. You're someone I can work with.
三巨头 他们太短视了
Now, the Triumvirate, they were too short-sighted
没接受我的交易 现在他们是炖汤的老鼠了
to take my deal, and now they are roasting rats for supper.
但你可聪明多了 阿斯特拉
But you're smarter than that, Astra.
我只需要找回一个卑微的灵魂
All I need is access to one measly soul,
作为交换 我会杀了尼禄
and in exchange, I'll go kill Neron,
你们就能重占上风
and your boys will be back on top.
你在寻找的灵魂想必很特别
This soul you're after... must be pretty special.
没错
He is.
我对你也曾很特别 约翰 曾经
I was special to you, too, John...once.
但这么多年你却把我抛弃在这
And yet, you left me down here to rot all those years.
-阿斯特拉 别 -我已经开看了
- Astra, you can't-- - I'm over it.
我在绝境中活了下来
I made the best of a bad situation,
猜怎么着
and guess what.
活得多姿多彩
I flourished.
本来我在这前途无限
Down here, I had prospects
结果尼禄毁掉了一切
until Neron wiped his ass with them.
那你愿不愿意跟我们合作
So do we have a deal?
我们干掉国王吧
Let's go rob the King.
美国国会大厦发生的袭击
Today's attack at the U.S. Capitol
激起全世界对魔法生物的
has sparked worldwide panic and paranoia
恐慌和不安
over the threat of magical creatures.
够了 吉迪恩
Enough, Gideon.
整件事尼禄怎么都没露面
Where is Neron in all of this?
他怎么没有回应他的魔法生物警报
Why isn't he responding to his magical-creature alerts?
什么警报 魔法生物全在我们飞船上
What alerts? All the creatures are here on the ship.
其实都不重要
You know what? It doesn't even matter.
尼禄让全世界觉得谁都可能是怪物
Neron's shown the world that anyone can be a monster.
人们互相猜疑攻击
People are turning on each other.
人心惶惶
Everyone's terrified.
尼禄不是想收集灵魂吗
I thought Neron wanted to collect souls.
为什么入侵应用程序 只是让它失效
How does hacking the app only to let it fail
反而让他得偿所愿
get him what he wants?
不再是收集灵魂了 情况更糟
It's not about souls anymore. It's something worse.
他们的最终目的不同
Well, they didn't share their endgame,
但据我所知
but from what I could figure out,
他们根本不在乎统治地狱
they don't give a "Fa" about ruling hell.
他们的目标其实是制♥造♥恐惧
It's actually fear that they're after.
为什么
Why?
恐惧是力量 是能量
Fear is power. It's energy.
而多亏了我 他们有了一记重拳
And thanks to me, they have a wallop of it
让全球笼罩在恐惧中
to muck about with.
这或许就能解释
That might explain the strange
特区上空的奇怪气象活动
meteorological event forming over Washington, D.C.
就在时间调查局上空
Right above the Time Bureau.
吉迪恩 有画面吗
Gideon, do you have a visual?
别客气 各位
You're welcome, world.
空气中弥漫着人类的恐惧
The air is thick with human fear.
我们即将加冕了 亲爱的
The hour of our coronation draws near, my pet.
可以通知下面的军团了
It's time to send your message to your legions below.
银行就在转角处
The bank's right around the corner.
怎么了
What's happening?
地狱居民
Denizens of hell,
长久以来 我们一直被迫在地下
for far too long, we have been forced to live like insects
过着蝼蚁般的生活
underneath the Earth.
很快大门就将开启
Soon, a door will open.
仰望天空 等候我的指令
Look to the sky and await my signal.
我作为你们的国王
With me as your king,
将和大家再次把这变成人间地狱
we will make Earth hell again.
所以这一直是他的诡计
So that's been his play all along.
得赶紧行动 亲爱的
We best keep moving, loves,
别让地狱居民真的挣脱出来
before all hell literally breaks loose.
冷静 他们能嗅到恐惧
Stay calm, they smell fear.
如果恐惧是我与生俱来的呢
What if fear is my natural scent?
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everyone.
带了你们最喜欢的
We have your favorites.
我知道这里有点挤
I know it's a bit crowded in here,
但我们已经尽力了
but we're making the best of it.
谁想来些小点心
Anybody want a sammy whammy?
放下那点心 你个混♥蛋♥
Put that in your whammy, you dick.
好
Okay, uh...
用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
它们太野蛮了
They are savages.
冷静点 盖瑞
Oh, calm down, Gary.
把魔法生物关得越久
The longer we keep the magical creatures locked up,
它们会表现得越像真正的怪物
the more they're gonna act like actual monsters.
它们本来就是怪物 傻子 你也是
They are monsters, you twit, and so are you.
我们都是
We all are.
我们怎样才能战胜恐惧本身
How are we supposed to defeat fear itself?
人们害怕超能力者
I mean, people afraid of Metas,
魔法生物害怕人类 而
magical creatures afraid of people, and...
人人都讨厌怪物
Monsters hated by everyone.
不是所有人 吉迪恩 播放
Not everyone. Gideon, play the--
"跳舞的小龙打喷嚏"的视频
The "Dancing dragon sneeze" video.
对
Yep, that.
密特拉 跳个舞
Mithra, dance.
-那是什么 -威克斯基
- What is this? - Wicksty.
对 小屁孩天不怕地不怕的童真时刻
Yeah, this innocent moment where kids aren't afraid,