- Yeah. - Yeah, pretty much.
-见鬼 -好吧 很好
- Bloody hell. - All right, great.
既然你们都上船了 我们要做正事了
Well, now that you're all on board, we have work to do.
还有另一个办法
There is another way.
在地狱的时候 我们了解到
Whilst in hell, we learned that
尼禄之所以能占用雷的身体
Neron's possession of Ray's body
条件是内特不被杀死
is contingent on Nate not being killed.
这就是为什么尼雷
Is that why Ner-Ray
本有机会但却没掐死我吗
didn't strangle me when he had the chance?
没错
Yeah.
恶魔必须要信守诺言
A demon is only as good as his word.
如果尼禄违背了诺言
If Neron breaks that deal,
他就会被雷从身体里弹出来
he'll be ejected from Ray's body.
我就能杀了他
I could kill him.
在那之后 所有被他捕捉的灵魂都会被释放
And once I do, all the souls he's nabbed will be released.
那尼禄要做的就是...
And all Neron has to do is, uh...
我
Me?
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
没有B计划 只有A计划 知道了吗
Look, there is no Plan B, only Plan A, got it?
好 知道了
Yeah, got it.
听着 我之前说的是认真的
Look, I meant what I said earlier.
我绝对不能再失去一位传奇
I am not losing another Legend.
忘掉你刚才听到的话
So forget what you heard back there,
因为我们要把胜算全压在海伍德乐园上
because we are all-in on HeyWorld.
我相信你 没错的话
Now, I believe in you, and if I'm not mistaken,
有人需要去建主题公园了
someone has a theme park to build.
对
Yeah.
不敢相信一切都归结到了这里
I can't believe it all comes down to this.
焦虑了那么多年
After years of anxiety of whether or not
我到底能不能达到我父亲的期望
I could live up to my dad's expectations,
我要实现他疯狂的梦想了
I'm about to bring his crazy dream to life...
尽管知道会付出怎样的代价
knowing what it could cost me.
内特 我会陪在你身边
Nate, I'm not going anywhere.
你可以的
You got this.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
【海伍德乐园】
独角兽列车
我现在站在海伍德乐园门前
I'm standing in front of HeyWorld,
一个以超级英雄为灵感的主题公园
a new superhero-inspired theme park
就像魔法一样 一夜建成
that seems to have sprung up overnight like magic.
欢迎来到海伍德乐园
Welcome to HeyWorld,
这个星球上最快乐的地方
the happiest place on the globe.
孩子 欢迎来到海伍德乐园
Hey, kid, welcome to HeyWorld.
去尝尝小油条 不仅仅是因为
Try the churros and not just because the real money
它实惠的价格 它们也很美味
is in the concessions, they're also delicious.
Z
Z, um...
你和你妈妈来了
you and your mom are here.
我看见她们了 我是说我们
I see them-- I mean us.
好 直播开始 顺便说一句 你挺帅的
All right, stream's up. You look great, by the way.
谢谢你的注意 我洗了个澡
Oh, thank you for noticing. I showered.
网络入侵进行得怎么样了
How's the clickety-clackety-hackety coming along?
只要艾娃按下录制键 视频会直播给
Once Ava hits "record," this will stream out to about,
大概三十亿左右的人
you know, 3 billion people or so.
不要有压力
No pressure.
来吧 都来吧
Come one, come all
来看我们刺♥激♥又壮观的演出
to our thrilling stage spectacular--
超级英雄大战怪物
"Superheroes versus Monsters."
好了 动作都记下来了吗
Okay, you got the choreography down?
所有人 都听她指挥
Everyone, follow her lead.
雅加婆婆 记住 那些小孩子是观众
Baba Yaga, remember, those kids are audience members,
不是开胃小菜
not appetizers.
麦克 在外面注意你的言辞
Mike, watch your language out there, right?
我不希望那些播出审查部门的人
We don't want those wankers from Standards and Practices
来找我们的茬
up our you-know-whats.
所有人 他们会喜欢你们的
Everyone, they're gonna love you guys.
好了 表演时间到
All right, gang, it's showtime.
女士们先生们 请别叫他们英雄
Ladies and gentlemen, please don't call them heroes,
称他们为传奇
call them Legends.
现在 让我们看看
Now, let's see what daring do
明日传奇今天有什么伟大的冒险
the Legends of Tomorrow get into...today.
这能让那些坏人们记住
And that'll teach those bad guys
犯罪不会有好下场
that crime doesn't pay.
感谢你的协助 绿箭侠
Thanks for the assist, Green Arrow.
正在广播视频
再见 超女
See you later, Supergirl.
你看见了吗
Do you see that?
是闪电侠 他想要一起玩
That's the Flash, and he wants to hang out.
我们要和他一起玩吗
Should we got hang out?
祝演出成功
Break a leg, guys.
等等 嘘
Wait a second! Shh.
我好像听到了点动静
I think that I hear something.
怪物
Monsters.
你怎么想 白金丝雀
What do you think, White Canary?
给他们看我们的本领吗
Should we show 'em what we got?
等等 别动
Wait, hold on.
与其给他们看我们的本领
What if, instead of showing 'em what we got,
不如让他们展现自己的本领
we ask them what they have?
你是说去了解他们吗
You mean get to know them?
了解他们之后 我们意识到
What if, getting to know them, we realize
我们无所畏惧
that we have nothing to fear.
弥诺陶 你酷爱音乐
Minotaur, your passion is music.
不如给我们展示你的本领
Why don't you show us what you got?
他们说这是超级英雄节目
They said this was a superhero show.
这些屁孩子不尊重艺术
These brats don't respect art.
我们好像吸引不住他们了
I think we are losing them.
那是什么
What was that?
见鬼 我知道那声音
Bloody hell, I know that sound.
终于 一条真正的龙
Finally, a real-life dragon.
那不会是...
Oh, no, is that...
威克斯基
Wicksty?
这才像个演出
Now, this is a show.
你们真以为阻止得了我们吗
You really thought you could stop us?
你们带来的这些蠢货
These fools you brought here
只会给我们的事业添柴加火
will only serve our hellish end.
各位冷静
Everyone remain calm!
这只是演出的一部分
This is all just, uh, a part of the show.
该死 盖瑞
Damn it, Gary.
我现在无力
Now I'm powerless.
看够了这出
Enough-- filling your heads with this
愚蠢的道德剧
silly, little morality play.
现在你们每一位都将见证
Now all of you will bear witness to the birth
新时代的诞生
of a new era.
她想让这里的人感到害怕
She wants these people scared.
他们会在这里直接打开传送门
They'll open up the portal right here.
这边 走
This way. Go, go!
我们得去拿到那根杖
We got to get that staff.
我们得带孩子们离开这里 走
We got to get these kids out of here, go!
追上去
Follow them!
所有人回到里面去
Everybody, go back inside.
回去
Back inside!
没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
烧死她
Burn her.
烧死他们
Burn them all.
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
烧死那个孩子 马上
Burn the child. Do it now.
孩子 你快跑
Kid, you got to run.
密特拉 跳舞
Mithra, dance.
不
No!
塔比瑟
Tabitha!
密特拉 等等
Mithra, wait.