他妈的 我是说他喵的
Oh, damn it! I mean, darn it.
有人在上课
There's a class in session.
听好了 小子们
Listen up, punks.
下课了 都走开
Class dismissed. Get out of here.
这肯定是训练演习的一部分
This must be a part of the training exercise.
时间海盗登陆了我们的飞船
Our ship has been boarded by a Time Pirate.
代表时间调查局
On behalf of The Time Bureau,
根据第15章第6段第2节
and in accordance to Article 15.6, Section B,
有关非法劫持时间飞船...
concerning the unlawful seizure of Time Ships--
谁还想试试
Anyone else?
吉迪恩五年来一直处于休眠模式
Gideon's been in sleep mode for five years,
但如果我能把她的电力重新连接核心
but if I can divert her power back to the core...
传奇们好 我错过了什么
Hello, Legends. What did I miss?
我们打算偷走这艘飞船
Well, we're about to steal the ship,
去阿鲁巴抓尤利乌斯·凯撒
go grab Julius Caesar in Aruba,
以免他把历史彻底颠覆
all before history completely collapses.
所以一切照旧
So it's business as usual, then.
没错
Exactly.
吉迪恩 启动引擎
Gideon, engines to power.
涡轮加速
Turbines to speed.
立刻照办 船长
Right away, Captain.
看来这艘老飞船需要润滑
Sounds like this old boat needs a lube job.
他们以为自己在干什么呢
What in the hell do they think they're doing?
机库封死了 他们不可能飞出去
The hangar's sealed. There's no way out of here.
我恐怕传奇
Yep, well, I'm afraid the Legends
从不被逻辑之类的东西挡住
have never permitted something like logic to stop them.
我希望你明白自己的行为 兰斯小姐
I hope you know what you're doing, Ms. Lance.
吉迪恩 穿越时间离开这
Gideon, time-jump us out of here.
你确定能在大楼里穿越吗
Are you sure we can time-jump inside the building?
马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
吉迪恩 现在是什么年代
Gideon, when are we?
我只能带大家穿越到未来的三分钟
I was only able to time-jump us three minutes into the future.
我们还在星城
We're still in Star City.
不知你们注意到没
If you haven't noticed,
飞船亟需维修
the ship is in desperate need of maintenance.
我们不可能到达阿鲁巴
Yeah, there's no way we're gonna make it to Aruba.
我们能去中城吗
Can we make it to Central City?
我认识那里的一位优秀机械师
I know a good mechanic there.
杰佛逊 真是惊喜
Jefferson. What a-- what a nice surprise.
莉莉也带来了一些相当令人兴奋的消息
Lily also dropped by with some rather exciting news.
如果现在不方便 我总是可以...
Oh, well, if it's a bad time, I can always just--
等一下 什么事
Wait, wait. What is it?
出事了 我能感觉到
Something's wrong. I can feel it.
虽然我们只有每周合体时才能见一次
We may only see each other once a week for our bonding sessions,
但是我们依然心灵相通
but we still share a psychic connection.
我辍学了
I dropped out of school.
为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
你本可以在两年后拿到硕士学位
You could have your master's in--in two years.
是的 我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know, it's just...
学习工程学远不如
Learning about engineering is not half as fun as actually,
动手操作时间飞船有趣
you know, being an engineer on a time ship.
你好 杰克斯
Oh, hey, Jax.
天啊 莉莉你...
Whoa. Whoa, Lily, you're...
你...
you're...
什么
What?
我什么
I'm what?
你看上去很健康
Uh, you--you look-- you look healthy.
开个玩笑 我是怀孕了
I'm kidding. I'm pregnant.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我和我男友在罗马休假...
Yeah, I was on sabbatical in Rome with my boyfriend and...
是未婚夫
She means her future husband.
我们决定回到家
And we decided we wanted to come home
亲自宣布这个重要消息
and break the big news in person.
我得把牛肘放进烤箱
Oh, I've got to put the osso buco in the oven,
你留下来吃晚饭吧
but you should totally stay for dinner
是吧 老爸
right, daddy?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
什么情况
Dude. What?
我听到这个消息时非常感动
My heart still melts when she says that word.
简直不可思议...
It's crazy. It's...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没看错吧
Is that what I think it is?
来吧 灰老头
Come on, Grey.
有机会见尤利乌斯·凯撒并且修复历史
A chance to meet Julius Caesar and fix history.
而且还有时间飞船
Look, we have a time ship.
我们能让你赶上回家吃甜点
We can get you home in time for dessert.
上次我离开时就是这样告诉克莱丽莎的
That's what I told Clarissa the last time I left.
而你回家时 多了个女儿
And when you came home you had a surprise daughter.
你想说什么
Your point?
我想说有时候
The point is, sometimes...
不搞砸就不能更好地成事
we screw things up for the better.
这个座右铭不错
That's a good motto.
大家该牢记在心
We should use that.
好吧 不管怎样
Fine, whatever.
-我加入 -太棒了
- I'll--I'll come. - Great.
现在就缺阿玛雅了
Now all we need is Amaya,
我们的队伍就完整了
and we can get the band back together.
-这不可能 -我错过了什么
- That's not happening. - Whoa, did I miss something?
阿玛雅把他甩了
Amaya dumped him.
回1942年去了
Went back to 1942.
她才没甩了我
She didn't dump me.
她才没甩了我
She didn't dump me.
阿玛雅回到赞比西
Amaya went back to Zambesi because Rip told her
是因为里普告诉她在1942年
she has some sort of destiny to fulfill
有使命要完成 仅此而已
back in 1942. That's it.
不像我们这些人
Unlike the rest of us
在现实世界中
who don't have crap
没什么破事要处理
waiting for us in the real world.
说你自己就好了 蠢货
Speak for yourself, numbnuts.
我不了解你们的情况 但我有
I don't know about you all, but I was destined
更高的使命 而非叠毛巾
for greater things than folding towels.
里普觉得有了时间调查局
And Rip thinks he doesn't need us
就不再需要我们了
because he's got the Time Bureau.
雷说得没错
Ray's right.
我们破坏了历史
We're the ones who broke history.
就应该由我们来修复它
We should be the ones that fix it.
我们不能用电锯修补历史
But instead of operating on history with a chainsaw,
这次得用手术刀
this time we are gonna be the scalpel.
这就是你的精细作风吗
Is this your idea of subtle?
入戏一点 行吗
Just try to blend in, okay?
没问题
No problem.
我的个凯撒啊
Great Caesar's ghost.
那就是他
That's him.
在此我想对你们说
So what I have to say to you is this:
你们愿与我并肩作战吗
are you willing to fight with me?
愿意
Yeah!
为罗马帝国征服这块蛮荒之地
And claim this savage land for Rome?
愿意
Yeah!
你还教凯撒英语了吗
What, did you teach Caesar English?
没有 他一出现就会讲
Nope. Just showed up speaking fancy.
时间语言障碍
Temporal linguistic dysplasia...
-什么 -历史错置的副作用
- What? - A side effect of historical displacement.
好惊人
Astonishing!
懦夫苟且偷生
You know, cowards die many times before their deaths.
勇者死得光荣
The valiant never taste death but once!
美国大学精英参加的兄弟会姐妹会
通常用三个希腊字母命名
没错 ΔΝΦ很烂
Yeah! And Delta Nu Phi sucks!
ΔΝΦ很烂
Delta Nu Phi sucks!
ΑΨΓ很烂
Alpha Psi Gamma sucks!