You will be watching us. Yes, yes.
我已经听过了 你不如省掉废话
I've heard this before, so why don't you cut the crap
直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧
and tell me what we're facing here?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你说
You said,
"里普终于会放弃
"That Rip will finally give up
那荒谬的信念
his ridiculous belief
认为你的队伍真的能..."
that your team could actually--"
然后你就打住了
and then you stopped yourself.
所以说出来
So let's have it.
我们在面对的是谁
Who are we facing?
那是按须知密的信息
That information is need-to-know,
你须知的是
and all you need to know is that you
你跟你的荒谬队绝对无法处理
and your "Ridiculous" Team could never handle it.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren't you forgetting something?
盖瑞
Gary.
你要谈谈在那发生的事吗
Do you want to talk about what happened back there?
没有特别想谈的
Not especially.
这可能有帮助
Look, it might help.
我很高兴跟你谈你为什么离开我的事
I'm glad you and I talked about why you left me and...
这让我感觉好点
it made me feel better.
是吗
It did?
一点点
A little.
既然那样 我觉得全队
In that case, I think the whole team
都该听一听这个
deserves to hear this.
从一个月前开始
It, um... it started a month ago.
每次我使用我的超能力
Whenever I would tap into my powers,
我都感觉到
I could feel myself
自己失控了
losing control.
像是动物在控制 不是我
as if the animal was in charge, not me.
有一天
One day,
比利时士兵来我的村子
Belgian soldiers came to my village.
我告诉他们赞比西由我保护
I told them that Zambesi was under my protection,
他们一攻击 我就杀死他们全部
and when they attacked, I killed them all.
好吧 听起来你别无选择
Well, sounds like you didn't have a choice.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
这些士兵还只是少年
These soldiers were just boys.
他们试着逃跑时
When they tried to run,
我追杀他们
I hunted them down
一个接一个
one by one by one
把他们撕碎
and I ripped them to shreds.
那是你回来的真正原因
That's the real reason you came back.
我需要一个地方思考
I needed a place to think.
这个...
This...
这个图腾是我的天赋神权和神圣职责
this totem is my birthright and my sacred duty.
出了很严重的错误
Something's terribly wrong.
如果我在村子失控了呢
What if I lose control around my village?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I...
我想告诉你们
I wanted to tell you--
你们所有人 但我很羞愧
all of you-- but I was too ashamed.
好吧
Well,
我们都干了不光彩的事
we've all done things we're not proud of.
除了西装头
Except Haircut.
好吧 不 其实
Well, no, actually,
我真的不太会
I'm actually really bad at
归还图书馆的书
returning library books.
我不能回家
I can't go home,
还不能 但我也不确定我能不能留下
not yet, but I'm not sure that I can stay here either.
你们看见了我的情况 你们都会有危险
You saw me earlier. You could all be in danger.
你是我们的一员
You are one of us.
尤其是现在
Maybe now more than ever.
我们疯了才会放你走
We'd be crazy to let you go.
而且 我们现在真的需要你的帮助
Besides, we're really going to need your help now.
我们有新麻烦了
We got a new problem.
里普对我们有所隐瞒
Rip has been hiding something from us.
还有更大的恶人会来袭
There's a greater evil coming.
连时间调查局
Something even the Time Bureau
都害怕
is afraid of.
还有什么比
What can be worse
永生的古埃及半神更可怕的吗
than an immortal Egyptian demigod?
还有邪恶的极速者
Or an evil speedster?
我害怕时间超能力恶巫
Well, I'm afraid of the time boogeyman.
我都哭了
I'm literally crying.
欢迎回来 瓜莎
Welcome back, Kuasa.
你是谁
Who are you?
马卢斯的追随者
A follower of Mallus.
我们有活要干
And we have work to do.