我们将如何被记住
How will we be remembered?
是拯救了世界两次吗
Will it be for saving the world twice?
不 是让时间破裂的队伍
Nope, we're the team who broke time.
没错 历史已经被撕碎
That's right, history has been torn to shreds,
也就是说 需要我们
which means it's up to us
一点一点地把它拼回去
to put it back together again piece by piece,
在我们被撕碎前
fixing these so-called anachronisms
修复好这些所谓的时代错误
before we get torn to shreds.
所以请不要叫我们英雄
So please don't call us heroes.
我们是传奇
We're Legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我说了我离开是为了创造一个
I told you, I was leaving to create an organization
代替时间之主的组织
to replace the Time Masters.
-15分钟前 -对你而言
- 15 minutes ago. - For you.
过去这五年
Forming the Time Bureau
我一直忙着建立时间调查局
has been the work of the last five years of my life.
他们不可信赖 不可预测 危险
They are undependable, unpredictable, dangerous.
是的
Yeah.
我决定离开与你毫无关系
My decision to leave had nothing to do with you.
我都感觉到自己失控了
I could feel myself losing control.
是动物在控制 不是我
The animal was in charge, not me.
直接告诉我我们面对的是什么吧
Tell me what we're facing here.
那是按须知密的信息
That information is need-to-know.
欢迎回来 瓜莎
Welcome back, Kuasa.
西雅图 2042年
我们是天眼会
This is A.R.G.U.S.
正在施行反超能力者宵禁
Anti-meta-human curfew is in effect.
请市民们待在家中
Citizens, please stay in your homes.
总部 我是运输队X17
HQ, this is Transport X-17.
正在去监狱的路上
En route to facility.
收到 X17
Copy, X-17.
准备接收犯人
Standing by to receive prisoner.
怎么回事
What the hell?
紧急情况
Code 99.
这里有紧急情况
We have a code 99!
明日传奇
第三季第三集
有这么个说法
So there's this theory
"把培根带回家[养家糊口]"
that the phrase "Bring home the bacon"
起源于旧英国的一个小镇
started in a town in Old England.
能老实交代过去一年没跟老婆吵架的男人
Bacon was awarded to any man who can truthfully say
可以得到培根作为奖励
he and his wife had not argued that past year.
不过你和吉韦小姐不是这样
The same cannot be said of you and Ms. Jiwe, however.
对 因为我正在吃培根
No, because I'm eating bacon.
-不过既然你问了 -我没问
- But since you asked-- - I didn't.
这有点尴尬
Hey, it is a little awkward.
我有点愤怒
I mean, I am a little resentful--
拜托 如果你想跟别人倾诉这件事
Please, if you need to discuss this with someone,
-我建议你去找阿玛雅 -是的 我知道
- I would suggest Amaya. - Yeah, I know.
我们是应该把事情说开 不过
We should talk things out, but--
阿玛雅
Amaya.
急性蛛型梦游症
Acute arachnoid somnambulism.
这太厉害了
Now, this really is fascinating.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她梦到自己是只蜘蛛
She's having a dream she's a spider.
我们得在她爬到引擎前叫醒她
We gotta wake her up before she crawls into the engine.
-阿玛雅 -不能叫醒梦游的人
- Amaya! - You're not supposed to wake a sleepwalker,
尤其是粘在天花板上的人
especially when they're stuck to the ceiling.
为什么不能 阿玛雅
Why not? Amaya!
这就是原因
That's why.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我 我刚才 在做噩梦
I...I was-- I was having a nightmare.
在这期间 你召唤了蜘蛛的艾什
And in the process, summoned the ashe of a spider.
好惊人
Astonishing!
不 马丁 不是的
No, Martin. It isn't.
如果我召唤了一头犀牛
What if I summoned a rhino
撞坏了飞船的船体呢
and I crashed through the hull of the ship?
或召唤出狮子咬伤了谁呢
Or a lion and I mauled someone?
如果受害者是罗里先生 我能想象
Well, if the victim was Mr. Rory, I can imagine--
没事的 我们会搞清楚
It's gonna be okay. We're gonna figure out
你和你的图腾是怎么回事
what's going on with you and your totem.
你以为我过去半年
What do you think I've been trying to do
都在干什么
for the past six months?
以我的经验
In my experience,
只要严格地应用科学
there is no problem that cannot be solved
没有什么问题是解决不了的
by the rigorous application of science.
那是一个神秘的图腾 马丁
It's a mystical totem, Martin.
我想我们应该先去医疗舱
I believe we should start in the med bay.
没事的 没事的 跟我来 跟我来
Please, please. Come with me. Come with me.
紧急情况 我是盖瑞·格林探员
Code 99. This is Agent Gary Green.
华盛顿州西雅图市 2042年
Seattle, Washington, 2042.
我刚刚看到一个来历不明的女超能力者
I just witnessed a female meta of unknown origin.
她杀死了所有人
She killed everyone.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们截获了一个
We intercepted a distress call
时间调查局探员的遇险呼救
from one of Rip's Time Bureau agents.
怎么了
Why?
算了 当我没问 我才不关心呢
Actually, forget it. I don't care.
是那个笨蛋盖瑞
It's the dweeby one, Gary.
还是不关心
Still don't care.
我觉得这次米克说得对
Yeah, I gotta go with Mick on this one.
我们为什要帮那群混♥蛋♥呢
Why would we help those ass clowns?
那不是我们的工作
I mean, that's not our job.
希望那个时间笨蛋这次能学乖
Hopefully that little time dweeb learns his lesson.
同意 不过如果我没记错
Agreed, but last time I checked,
我们帮助有困难的人
we help people who are in trouble.
我不是
I don't.
这地方感觉不对劲
Something feels off about this place.
就说 其他人都去哪了
Yeah. Like, where is everybody?
戒♥严♥令 这是警♥察♥国家
Martial law. It's a police state.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
闻到猪[警♥察♥]的味道
I can smell pigs.
他说得对
He's right.
街上所有的车都是军队的
All the cars on the street are military.
猪[警♥察♥]来了 藏起来 藏起来
More pigs! Get down! Get down!
那是天眼会 秘密准军事组织
That's A.R.G.U.S.--covert paramilitary organization.
是啊 但他们好像忘了怎么隐秘了
Yeah, but it seems they've forgotten how to be covert.
咱们截取的信♥号♥♥来自那里
The signal we intercepted came from over there.
应该就在这附近
Should be here somewhere.
盖瑞 盖瑞
Gary! Gary!
盖瑞
Gary!
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
她肯定会杀了我的
She's gonna kill me.
你呼救的那个妞吗
The chick from your distress call?
夏普探员
Agent Sharpe.
-她恨死你们了 -彼此彼此
- She hates you guys. - Well, feeling's mutual.
你说有一个女超能力者杀死了所有人
Look, you said there was a female meta killing everyone.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不 这是时间调查局的机密案子
No, this is classified Time Bureau business.
张开你的嘴告诉我们
Open your mouth and say some words.
看起来你要决定下
Guess you're gonna have to decide
你更害怕谁了
who you're more afraid of,
夏普探员还是这里的米克
Agent Sharpe or Mick here.
调查局发现了非法的时间旅行
The Bureau got a ping on some unregulated time travel.
但当我到这 我应该逮捕的人却...
But when I got here, the person I was supposed to arrest...
是个对杀人毫无顾忌的超能力者
Was a meta-human who had no problem murdering people?
她有控制水的超能力
Her powers let her control water.
一个水枪人 有什么大不了的
A human squirt gun. Big deal.
不 你们绝对无法想象这女人有多危险
No, you guys really have no idea how dangerous this woman is.
那笨蛋说得对 这妞很危险
Dweeb's right. That chick's dangerous.
她不费吹灰之力就干掉了那帮猪[警♥察♥]
She just blew through those pigs like it was nothing.
其实几年前