看起来像什么呢
What does it look like?
牢房♥上锁状态 全部解锁
快点 这边 快快快
Hurry! This way. Come on. Come on.
快走
Let's go!
我以为你只是打开她哥哥的牢房♥
I thought you were just gonna open her brother's cell.
你不知道我们在监视屏上看见什么了
You didn't see what we saw on the monitors.
天眼会在对这些囚犯做实验
A.R.G.U.S. is experimenting on these prisoners.
扎莉在哪里
Hey, where's Zari?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我以为我们是要救出你哥哥
I thought this was just about grabbing your brother.
说到这个...我很抱歉
Yeah, about that...sorry.
-抱歉什么 -根本不是哥哥
- Sorry for what? - There is no brother.
根本不是越狱 是抢劫
There is no prison break. It's a heist.
你利用了我们
You used us.
我们拼命地帮你
We bent over backwards to help you.
在谎言当中 这是相当善意的一个
As lies go, this was a pretty white one.
这本来属于我哥哥 现在属于我
This used to be my brother's. Now it's mine.
什么...
Wha...
天啊
Oh, my God.
-内特 -不该说话
- Nate? - Not supposed to talk.
内特 看
Nate, look.
也不该睁开你的眼睛
Not supposed to open your eyes either.
我觉得我要到极点了
I think I'm starting to peak.
阿玛雅 你没事吧
Amaya, you okay?
[咒语]
Nananom ba ho ban me.
天啊
Oh, boy.
扎莉在哪里
Where's Zari?
-快走 -天啊
- Go! Go! - Oh, man!
你自便吧
Knock yourself out.
是时候了
'Bout time.
内特 兄弟
Uh, Nate, buddy?
我们现在需要你把乘波号♥开过来
We need you to bring the Waverider to us--now.
待着
Stay.
好吧
Okay, um...
我能...我能行
Yeah, I can, um-- I can do that.
我的脸 我的脸
My face! My face!
这屋好大
This room is huge!
起锚
Pulling up the anchor!
升帆
Raising the sails!
全速前进
Full speed ahead!
够了 扎莉
That's enough, Zari!
你不能离开我们
You're not going anywhere without us.
是吗
Is that right?
酷炫的逃走方式
That's a cool getaway.
别担心 我来跟着她
Don't worry. I'll follow her.
美男子呢
Where's Pretty?
内特 你来救我们了吗
Nate, how are we doing with that rescue?
我让她全速前进 船长
I'm givin' her all she's got, Cap'n!
飞船无法再承受更多了
The ship can't take much more of this!
其实 海伍德博士 引擎还在空载
Actually, Dr. Heywood, the engines are still idling.
但为啥我感觉脸好像在被剥开
Then why does it feel like my face is peeling off?
你是嗑药了还是什么呢 老兄
Yo, are you high or something, man?
你想都想不到
You have no idea.
吉迪恩 控制飞船
Gideon, take command of the ship.
我会安排会合点
I'll arrange a rendezvous point.
我们赶紧离开这
Let's get out of here.
斯泰因在哪里
Where's Stein anyway?
我认为她在查看吉韦小姐
I believe he's checking on Ms. Giwe.
她似乎在经历不寻常的副作用
She seems to be experiencing a, well, unusual side effect.
至于海伍德先生 他...
And as for Mr. Heywood, he's in--
先办更重要的事 雷 你盯上扎莉了吗
We got bigger fish to fry. Ray, you have eyes on Zari?
我跟着她尾巴 这么说不准确
Yep, I'm on her tail-- not literally.
我跟她的臀部保持着礼貌的距离
I'm following her posterior from a respectable distance.
我不敢相信她那样耍我们
I can't believe she played us like that.
她哥哥的悲伤故事
The whole sob story about her brother,
只是她要拿到魔力项链的幌子
just an excuse to get her hands on some magical necklace.
我们找到那贱♥人♥ 我会杀死她
When we find that chick, I am gonna kill her.
我喜欢她
I like her.
你说杀死她 你真的意思是...
Uh, when you say kill her, what you really mean is--
杀死她 慢慢杀
Kill her. And slowly.
不不不 我们要重置时间线
No, no, no, no, no, no, we have to restore the timeline,
也就是把汤马兹小姐
which means getting Ms. Tomaz
送回她原本待着的天眼会秘密监狱
back to the A.R.G.U.S. black site where she belongs
然后追捕你的时间刺客
and tracking down your time assassin.
然后清理监狱灾害
Oh, and cleaning up the prison debacle!
别担心 盖瑞 我们能处理
Don't worry, Gary. We got this.
天啊 这灾难越演越烈
Jeez Louise, this disaster keeps getting bigger
更烈 非常烈
and bigger and bigger.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我讨厌这么说 但盖瑞说得对
Well, I hate to say it, but Gary's right.
我们得把扎莉送回监狱
We gotta put Zari back in the bottle.
她现在也不是
Look, she's not exactly
我喜欢的人了
my favorite person either right now.
但你没看见那里的情况
But you didn't see how it was back there.
天眼会对待那些人的方式
The way A.R.G.U.S. was treating those people?
她耍了我们 杰克斯
She played us, Jax.
幸运的是我们没有被关进那监狱
We're lucky that it's not us in that prison instead.
有个水女巫穿越时间追捕她
She had a water witch travel through time to hunt her down.
换作是你 在那种情况下
I mean, did Zari really act any differently
不会做出扎莉的行为吗
than you would've in that situation?
我只是说 我们真的要做那种把她
I'm just saying, do we really want to be the people
送回超能力者监狱的人吗
who put her back in a meta prison?
我们是那种人吗
Is that who we are?
我可以透过我的手看到
I can see through my hand.
你嗑药了吗
Are you on drugs?
你的脸
Your face.
我要你的脸
I want your face.
好了 伙计 那不是个好主意
Okay, buddy. Not a good idea.
吉迪恩
Gideon!
我跟你说过了
As I was trying to tell you,
海伍德先生是受了
Mr. Heywood is under the influence
致幻混合物的影响
of a hallucinogenic compound.
为了帮阿玛雅解决她图腾的问题
To help Amaya with her totem problem.
好吗 非常安全
Okay? It's totally safe.
她村子里的人们都...
People in her village do it all the ti--
我觉得很安全
It's safe, I think.
至于吉韦小姐
As for Ms. Jiwe,
斯泰因教授把她送去医疗舱了
Professor Stein helped her to the medical bay.
马上把他带去他的住处
Get him to his quarters now!
给他喝水 还有他的指尖陀螺
Give him some water and maybe his fidget spinner.
告诉你了 兄弟 走吧 现在走吧
Told you, bro. Let's go. Come on now.
眼镜蛇
Cobra!
好吧 好吧 只是...
All right, all right. Just--
阿玛雅
Amaya.
阿玛雅
Amaya.
这里是哪里
What is this place?
你在世界之间的世界
You are in the world between worlds.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的血液
I am your blood.
先有我 再有你
I am all who have come before you.
我可以感受你内心的害怕
I can feel the fear inside you.
这是你心里沉重的负担
It is a burden that weighs heavy on your heart.
我的图腾 我可以感觉到它越来越强
My totem, I can feel it growing stronger.
我害怕我会失去对它的控制
I fear that I'm losing control over it.
你无法阻止自然的力量
You can't stop the forces of nature,
就像你不能阻止在猛冲的种马
no more than you can stop a charging stallion.
你必须学在它旁边跑
You must learn to run beside it.
但为什么它越来越强
But why is it getting stronger?
图腾的力量增强
The totem's strength grows
是因为你必须面对的威胁变得更强大
when the threats that you must face become more powerful.
但你不能独自面对新威胁