Sorry, Martin. I don't compromise.
你可以帮忙劝劝她吗
Would you please help me talk some sense into her?
我喜欢花椰菜
I like broccoli!
吉迪恩 集中全部能量到前进护盾
Gideon, divert everything to our forward shields.
你们可能得坐稳了
You guys might want to hold on.
吉迪恩 呼叫时间调查局
Gideon, hail the Time Bureau.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做回自己
Being true to who we are.
我的队伍不会抛下自己的队员
My team doesn't roll over on their own.
扎莉·汤马兹不是你的队员
Zari Tomaz is not one of your own.
不管怎样 我们不会让你
Either way, we're not gonna let you,
或天眼会 或其他人
A.R.G.U.S., or anyone else
因为她的身份把她关起来
put her behind bars for who she is.
所以你宁愿让你和我的队伍送命
So you'd rather kill your team and mine?
将在十秒后发生碰撞 船长
Collision in ten seconds, Captain.
最后机会 兰斯小姐
Last chance, Ms. Lance!
莎拉 你太疯狂了
Sara, this is madness!
改变你的航线
Change your course!
我很好
I'm good.
撞击倒数三 二 一
Impact in three, two, one.
-我们死了吗 -我们死掉了吗
- Are we dead? - Did--did we die?
时间调查局的飞船穿越走了
The Time Bureau vessel jumped away.
吉迪恩 确保他们不会追上我们
Gideon, make sure they're not following us.
教授 你没事吧
Professor, you all right?
没有一杯茶不能解决的问题
Nothing that a cup of tea won't fix.
马上给教授端一杯络有加根茶
One cup of Lyoga root tea for the professor coming up,
因为你是我最好的朋友
'cause you're my best friend!
你怎么改变主意了
What made you change your mind?
想到我哥哥会希望我怎么做
Thought about what my brother would want me to do.
你的朋友们不该来救我们吗
Weren't your friends supposed to be coming to rescue us?
问得好
Good point.
给过你机会了
You had your chance.
我本来要跟你和解的
I was willing to offer you a compromise.
但现在我要杀死你
But now I have to kill you.
恐怕我们不能让你那么做
I'm afraid we can't let you do that!
西装头是留给我杀的 女士
If anyone's gonna kill Haircut, it's me, lady.
-谢了 米克 -客气了
- Aw, thanks, Mick. - Pleasure.
你以为你能阻止我吗
You think you could stop me?
相信它
Trust in it.
你在干什么
Whoa, what are you doing?
相信它
Trusting it.
怎么会
How?
收手 我可以这么干一整天
Stay down. I can do this all day.
我会杀了你
I would kill you.
但我要把自己杀了
But I'd just be killing myself.
好吧 吉迪恩 我们怎么样
All right, Gideon. How are we doing?
我们从天堂的穿越仍然没有被发现 船长
Our time jump from Jannah remained undetected, Captain.
我们可以安心地说时间调查局这个麻烦...
I think we can safely say our Time Bureau problem is--
说错话了
Oh, bollocks.
-也许我说得太早了 -怎么了
- Perhaps I spoke too soon. - What is it?
夏普探员发来传输信♥号♥♥
Incoming transmission from Agent Sharpe.
接通她
Put her on.
艾娃
Oh, hey, Ava.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你知道你的小把戏
You do realize that that little stunt of yours
会毁掉我俩
could've destroyed us both.
你先想杀死我们的
You tried to kill us first.
不 我先警告你的
No, I tried to warn you first.
但你不接受警告 是吧
But you don't take warnings, do you?
你开始明白了
Now you're starting to get it.
好吧 这不是警告 这是承诺
Well, this isn't a warning. It's a promise.
如果再被我追踪到你
If I ever track you down again,
你和你的白♥痴♥队伍会被放逐到
you and your band of idiots will be exiled
时间的黎明
to the dawn of time.
亨特对你的仁慈已经结束
Whatever leniency Hunter gave you is over.
真是个婊♥子♥
What a bitch.
你抢了我要说的话 吉迪恩
You took the words right out of my mouth, Gideon.
设定航线前往2042年
Plot a course to 2042.
你觉得怎么样
Hey, how do you feel?
好多了 你呢
Yeah, much better. And you?
我以为跟P·T·巴纳姆喝酒的宿醉
Ugh, I thought the hangover I got drinking with P.T. Barnum
已经够糟了
was bad, oof.
我要谢谢你
Hey, I wanted to thank you.
我又能控制我的图腾了
I've gotten a handle on my totem again.
非常好
That's great.
你能不能装作没有那么失望
You can at least try not to sound so disappointed.
没事 我只是以为你会待在船上
It's cool. I just thought you were staying on the ship
因为你的图腾失常了
because your totem was out of whack,
现在它又恢复正常了
and now that it's back in whack...
我不能离开
I can't go.
我从这整个经历发现
This whole experience has made me realize
我的命运跟一个人是缠住的
that my fate is entwined with someone else's.
扎莉
Zari's.
好吧
Well, um...
莎拉说我们送她回2042年
Sara said we're dropping her back off in 2042.
西雅图 2042年
我们本可以送你去任何地方
We could've dropped you off anywhere.
为什么选这垃圾场
Why this dump?
没了天堂 这就是家
With Jannah gone, this is home.
好吧 你背负了很多罪名
Oh. Well, you got a lot of heat on you.
我能应付罪名
I can handle heat.
谢谢
Thanks.
慢着
Wait!
你在这里不安全
It's not safe for you here.
无法确定那个女巫
There's no reason to suggest
会不会回来找你
that sorceress won't return for you.
然而我似乎别无选择
Well, it's not like I have any other options.
那个护身符 不是护身符
That amulet, it's not an amulet.
是个图腾 就像我的
It's a totem, like mine.
我们是缠在一起的
We're bound together somehow,
虽然我还没搞明白
in a way that I have yet to understand.
跟我们一起走
Come with us.
这挺好也挺怪的 但...
That's all nice and weird, but--
图腾 用奇怪的方式引导我们
Totems, they guide us in strange ways.
如果你的在把你引向我们呢
What if yours guided you to us?
你宁愿怎么做
What would you rather do?
一生都在躲着天眼会
Hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life
或者做很蠢的事 比如时间旅行
or do something really stupid, like time travel?
-我不是超级英雄 -我也不是
- I'm not a superhero. - Neither am I.
很好
Good.
常春藤镇 1988年
你不能骑一辈子 你个小书呆子
You can't pedal forever, you little nerd!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
你在哪里 书呆子
Where are you, nerd?
他应该往这下去了
I think he went down this way!
出来 不管你在哪里快出来
Come out, come out wherever you are!
他往这下去了 往这下去了
He went down here! Down here!
你好
Hello?
你好 你叫什么名字
Hi, what's your name?
我叫雷·帕尔默
Mine's Ray Palmer.