我们将如何被记住
How will we be remembered?
是拯救了世界两次吗
Will it be for saving the world twice?
不 是让时间破裂的队伍
No, we're the team who broke time.
没错 历史已经被撕碎
That's right, history has been torn to shreds,
也就是说 需要我们
which means it's up to us
一点一点地把它拼回去
to put it back together again piece by piece,
在我们被撕碎前
fixing these so-called anachronisms
修复好这些所谓的时代错误
before we get torn to shreds.
所以请不要叫我们英雄
So please, don't call us heroes.
我们是传奇
We're Legends.
扎莉·汤马兹
Zari Tomaz?
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
如果想活命就跟我们来
Come with us if you want to live.
够了 扎莉
That's enough, Zari.
你不能离开我们
You're not going anywhere without us.
我的哥哥从这个得到力量
My brother had powers because he wielded this.
他与天眼会的不公正抗争 所以他被追捕
He fought against A.R.G.U.S.' injustices, so he was hunted.
我们都是
We all were.
跟我们一起走
Come with us.
你宁愿怎么做
What would you rather do,
一生都在躲着天眼会 还是时间旅行
hide from A.R.G.U.S. your whole life or time travel?
-莉莉 -我怀孕了
- Whoa, Lily. - I'm pregnant.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
你好
Hello?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫雷·帕尔默
Mine's Ray Palmer.
紧急情况 重复 有紧急情况
52-19. I repeat, we have a 52-19.
常春藤镇 1988年
目标在移♥动♥ 封锁所有出口
Subject on the move. Lock down all exits.
红色警报 启动封锁协议
Code Red. Engaging lockdown protocols.
他从这边走了
He went this way.
抓到他了
Got him.
他跑去实验室了
He's headed for the lab.
不能让你进去 雷蒙德
Can't let you go in there, Raymond.
你不会伤害我的
You're not gonna hurt me.
我 我只是个孩子
I'm--I'm just a kid.
如果你还想长大成人
And if you want to make it to adulthood,
你就要看清现实
you'll start seeing the reality of the situation.
所以
So...
你冷静一下
why don't you calm down
我们好好谈谈
and we'll have ourselves a nice chat?
这就对了
There you go.
跟我们走
Now come with us.
什么造就了英雄
What makes a hero?
是权力吗
Is it powers?
力量 还是勇气
Strength? Bravery?
都不是
No.
英雄是由关系造就的
A hero is forged by his or her relationships.
我们的兄弟情谊或姐妹情谊
Our bonds of brotherhood or sisterhood.
所以我让大家参与
That is why I'm taking you all
当年我在帕尔默科技搞得很成功的
through the ten-step team-building process
队伍建设十步方案
I perfected at Palmer Tech.
第一步 第一部分 破冰
Step one, part one: icebreakers.
伙计 我们这艘船上只有一间厕所
Dude, we've been stuck on a ship that has one bathroom.
我觉得我们彼此已经很了解了
I think we know each other well enough.
而且你选的时机也太不好
And your timing couldn't be worse,
毕竟我们现在被控制水的杀手和
given that we're being chased by a water-wielding assassin
时间调查局追杀
and the Time Bureau.
我们要作为一个队伍成长
We need to grow as a team.
第一步是两真一假
First step is two truths and a lie.
会很有意思的
It's gonna be fun.
假的
Lie.
我还没开始呢 听我说
I haven't started yet. Look...
-我知道你们觉得这很无聊 -真的
- I know you guys probably think this is lame-- - Truth.
但是我们有了一位新成员
But we have a new crew member,
扎莉融入我们是很重要的事
and it is important for Zari to bond with us,
不仅是作为队员 还有作为个人
not only as team members but as individuals.
是的 但我不是英雄
Yeah, well, I'm no hero,
也不是任何队伍的一员
and I'm not a member of any team.
而且我已经很了解你们了
Besides, I've already have you all figured out.
这位老先生不想待在船上
The old guy wants to be anywhere but on this ship.
这两个人之间有暧昧
These two have some will-they-won't-they thing going on.
罗里从早晨就开始喝酒
Rory's been drunk since breakfast.
杰克斯想知道我是不是单身
Jax is wondering if I'm single.
而且你们的飞船
And your ship's still mad at me
还在生气我黑过她的子系统
for doing a teeny hacking on her subsystems.
共用一间厕所又怎样呢
Now, what's this about one bathroom?
各位 各位
Guys, guys.
你说得对 西装头 这很有意思
You're right, Haircut, this is gonna be fun.
我们直接跳到第二步吧
Let's just skip to step two:
信任后仰
trust falls.
为了演示
Now, to demonstrate,
有请从一开始就讨厌我的米克
Mick, who hated me when we first met,
他将会非常信任地倒向我
will fall trustingly into my arms.
你答应过我配合你就给我钱
All right, you promised me good coin for doing this.
你不是说过你会保密的吗
And you said you weren't gonna say that out loud.
好了 倒向我吧
Well, just lean back and let go
因为我会接住你的 伙计
'cause I'm not going anywhere, buddy.
搞什么
What the hell?
吉迪恩 雷怎么了
Gideon, what happened to Ray?
根据公共记录
According to public record,
帕尔默先生在1988年去世了
Mr. Palmer died in 1988.
等等 雷死了
Wait, Ray's dead?
他最好是
He better be.
明日传奇
第三季第四集
雷怎么会死呢 他刚才还在这
How could Ray be dead? He was just right here.
是的 他欠我钱
Yeah, well, he owes me money.
吉迪恩 你说雷在1988年死了
Gideon, you said Ray died in 1988.
帕尔默先生于1988年10月31日失踪
Mr. Palmer went missing on October 31, 1988.
他们两天后找到了他的尸体
They recovered the body two days later.
他在树林被发现死亡 当时才八岁
He was found in the woods, dead, only eight years old.
如果雷是在万圣节失踪的
If Ray disappeared on Halloween,
那我们就回到他死之前的时候
then we'll just go back to before whatever happens happens.
吉迪恩 带我们去1988年10月30日
Gideon, get us to October 30, 1988.
等等 我们要时间旅行了吗
Wait. Are we time traveling?
你最好系好安全带
You better buckle up.
到达1988年
Arriving in 1988.
真快
我为什么说法语
应该先告诉你会有些奇怪的副作用
I should have said there are some really strange side effects.
酷
哥们 你还活着 天啊
Buddy! Hey, you're alive. Aw, man.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我也是
Me too.
时刻准备着迎接兄弟的拥抱
And always ready for a bro-hug.
常春藤镇报 失踪儿童尸体被发现
我上报纸了
I'm in the paper.
我是死了吗
And I'm dead?
还没有
Not yet.
我们在1988年 你失踪的前一天
We're in 1988, the day before you disappeared.
好吧
Okay.
我想我现在还在这的事实
Well, I guess the fact that I'm still here
证明时间还没有永恒固定
means temporal permanence hasn't set in.
也许我们还能拯救我
Which means we can still save my life--
同时享受一下1988年
and enjoy 1988 while we're at it.
相信雷能发现死亡的积极一面
Trust Ray to find the bright side of dying.
你确定这是对的吗
Are you sure this is right?
这毛衣太棒了
That sweater's totally awesome.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
说实话吗
Honestly?
你看着像被木偶缠住了
Like you're being strangled by a Muppet.
真不敢相信以前人们穿这玩意
Can't believe people used to wear this stuff.
那是你 我在哪个时代都好看