Hey, speak for yourself. I look good in any era.
我等不及带你们去我家了
I can't wait to show you guys my home.
首先我们得去披萨大♥师♥
First we have to go to Pizza Master,
镇里最好的披萨
best slice in town.
然后我们得去录像村
Then we have to go to Video Village.
我在那里花了数不清的零花钱
I can't tell you how much of my allowance I spent there.
你总是这么正能量吗
So you're always this positive,
就算你已经死了
even when you're dead?
你怎么假装一切都没事的
How can you pretend like everything's okay?
我不是假装 我是相信
I'm not pretending. I believe it.
我发现如果我相信自己
I found that if I can trust in myself,
我就能相信任何事都会没事
I can believe everything's okay,
通常都会没事
and it usually is.
这叫做正面思维
It's called positive thinking.
你可以试试
Give it a shot.
他是认真的吗
Is he for real?
快放学了 准备好了吗 孩子们
School's almost out. You ready, kids?
是的 我们出发
Yeah, let's motor.
常春藤镇 1988年
这太棒了
This is amazing!
蓝天 微笑的孩子 真正的白尖桩围栏
Blue skies, smiling kids, an actual white picket fence.
我觉得这其实是格子架 不过
Well, I think it's actually a trellis, but...
都差不多
yeah, same thing.
我在那
There I am.
谢谢你的突击测试 嘉文老师
Thanks for the pop quiz, Mrs. Garvin.
真的加深了基础知识
It really reinforced some fundamentals.
没错 那绝对就是你
Yeah, that's definitely you.
现在 要杀我的人可能就在附近
Okay, now, whoever's targeting me could be anywhere,
留意任何异常
so keep a lookout for anything unusual.
各位 我来了
Guys, here I come.
我是说小时候的我 他来了
I mean little me-he's coming at you.
在主街跟上我 然后...
Catch up with me on Main Street, and, um...
让我活着
keep me alive.
看到雷了 开始行动
Got eyes on Ray to make a move.
看起来你绕道而行了
Well, it looks like you're taking a detour.
你小时候常去常春藤镇报摊吗
Did you frequent the Ivy Town Newsstand as a boy?
是的 我一定去买♥♥
Yeah, I must be picking up
新一♥期♥的《科学美国人》
the new issue of "Scientific American."
我小时候更倾向于买♥♥《国家地理》
I was more of a "National Geographic" boy myself.
一朝书呆子 永远书呆子
Once a geek, always a geek.
冲我来的人可能在那里 所以...
Well, whoever's after me could be there, so...
好 我们跟紧他
Yeah, we'll stick on him.
我看到一个人在看杂♥志♥还有一个店主
Okay, I got somebody checking out magazines and one shopkeeper.
我用水枪都能把这地方弄垮
I could knock this place off with a water pistol.
好吧 新任务 让我远离米克
Okay, new mission: keep me away from Mick.
我不想让今天成为
I don't want today to be the day
我开始犯罪生涯的一天
I descend into a life of crime.
西装头
Well, Haircut...
看起来已经太晚了
looks like it's too late.
等下 你这是什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
你在糖果架子旁
You're by the candy bars.
让我离开那 那东西有毒
Well, get me away from there. That stuff's poison.
-这还不是全部 -等等 什么意思
- Yeah, that's not all. - Wait, what does that mean?
-你在偷东西 -等等
- You're shoplifting. - Wait.
-什么 -真该死 西装头
- What? - Damn, Haircut.
你胆子真大
You had balls.
我这辈子没有偷过东西
I've never stolen a thing in my life.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你现在有了
Well, you have now.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-小时候的你走了 -阻止他
- Little you's on the move. - Well, stop him.
我 阻止我俩
Me. Stop both of us.
我不会告密
I'm no rat.
在前门准备好了
Ready at the home front.
看到没 这才是真的时间机器
See, now this? This is a time machine.
我看到小雷了
I got eyes on little Ray.
-有敌人出现 -是什么
- We got hostile incoming. - What is it?
刺客 时间调查局
Assassin? Time Bureau?
差不多一样坏
Almost as bad.
恶霸
Bullies.
帕尔默 我们来玩吧
Hey, Palmer, let's play.
不 就只是格斯和泰 我们是朋友
No, it's just Gus and Ty. We were friends.
真有趣 伙计们
Very funny, guys.
你想让我去教训他们吗
Do you want me to rough them up?
不不不 就是...
Nah, nah, nah, it's, uh--
他们在开玩笑
They were just kidding.
还给我 别这样
Give that back. Come on.
-还给我 -给你
- Give that back! - Here.
我开始觉得他们不是在开玩笑了
Beginning to think maybe they weren't kidding.
真无聊 我们走 泰
This is boring. Let's go, Ty.
我不敢相信他居然认为我们是朋友
I can't believe he actually thinks we're friends.
再见 各位
Bye, guys!
我想不管哪个时代 小孩都很讨厌
I guess kids are mean in any time period.
我们在附近绕了一圈
We circled the neighborhood,
检查了院子 看起来挺正常
checked the yard. It seems normal.
正常得吓人
Scary normal.
也许年轻的雷是无聊死的
Maybe young Ray died of boredom.
不 有事发生 有事不对
No, something's up. Something's wrong.
也许是因为糖果
Look, maybe it was the candy.
也许我吃了过多的高果糖谷物糖浆和
Maybe I overdosed on high-fructose corn syrup
食用色素
and food coloring.
也许你的杀手在我们出现时放弃了
Or maybe your killer aborted when we showed up.
我们回飞船上检查历史记录
Let's get back to the ship and check the historical record.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
晚餐时间
Dinnertime.
给你带了小熊软糖
Got you gummy bears,
甘草糖和奶油果仁糖
licorice, Nougat Nummies.
等明天我们去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
Wait till we go trick-or-treating tomorrow.
到时会拿到更多的糖果
There's a whole lot more where that came from.
我在房♥里跟人说话
I'm talking to someone in my room.
知道你饿了
Knew you were hungry.
这里很安全 口香糖
Coast is clear, Gumball.
你可以出来了
You can come on out.
各位
Guys.
我知道杀我的凶手是谁了
I think I know what kills me.
是支配者
It's a Dominator.
所以真的有外星人
So...aliens are real.
是的 而且那些叫支配者
Yep, and those ones are called Dominators.
它们也很讨厌
They're nasty too.
能够心电感应 掌握先进科技
Capable of telepathy, advanced technology,
而且有趣的是 能撕裂人类的肢体
and, the fun one, tearing people limb from limb.
-很好 -上次跟它们打交道
- Great. - The last time we faced them,
它们差点灭掉所有的超能力者
they almost wiped out meta-humans
让我们互斗
and made us fight each other.
更糟的是 一起战斗
And worse, fight together.
现在小时候的我
And now little me kidnapped one
绑♥架♥了一个来当宠物
and is treating it like a house pet,
虽然很酷 但很致命
which would be cool if it wasn't deadly.
也许支配者宝宝
Maybe the baby Dominator
还没掌握所有的能力
hasn't developed all of its abilities yet.
那个物种的婴儿虽然没有判断力
The infant of the species has the strength of the adult
但有成人的力量
with none of its discretion.
也可以随意控制目标的大脑
It can also mind-control subjects at will.
你怎么会不记得有个外星人朋友
How can you not remember befriending an alien?
因为我没有
Because I didn't.
我从没遇到过
It never happened to me.
支配者是时代错误
The Dominator is an anachronism.
-是时间错置 -对
- It's time-displaced. - Right.
所以我们得把支配者宝宝从雷的卧室
So we have to get the baby Dominator out of Ray's bedroom
带回原处
and back to where it belongs.
我们该怎么做
And how are we supposed to do that?