好吧 应该很简单
Uh, well, it should be easy.
我们只要等明天我妈在上班和
All we have to do is sneak into my house tomorrow
我在上学时潜入我的房♥间
when my mom's at work and I'm at school
绑♥架♥支配者
and kidnap the Dominator.
我甚至知道备用钥匙在哪里
I even know where the spare key is.
就像从宝宝手里偷糖果
Like stealing candy from a baby.
但没那么欢乐
But not as fun.
你去哪了 老兄
Where were you, man?
-你错过了队伍会议 -你们开完了吗
- You missed the team meeting. - Oh, you finished already?
我正要去 但吉迪恩可以简要说给我听
I was just on my way, but I can ask Gideon to debrief me.
我们心灵相通 我知道你有所隐瞒
Uh, psychic connection, so I know you're hiding something.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're referring to.
扎莉说得对
Zari was right.
你不想待在乘波号♥上 对吗
You don't actually want to be on the Waverider, do you?
太荒谬了
Don't be ridiculous.
我一如既往地对这项任务很忠诚
I am as committed to this mission as I've ever been.
怎么回事
What's going on?
灰老头有所隐瞒
Grey's keeping some sort of secret.
你想知道怎么回事吗
You want to know what's going on?
你知道他怎么回事吗
Well, do you know what's going on with him?
我有所怀疑
I have my suspicions, yeah,
而且我有办法查明
and I have my ways of extracting information.
回家真好
Home, sweet home.
-慢着 -怎么了
- Wait. - What? What is it?
鞋子不能踩到地毯
No shoes on the carpet.
我现在应该不用在意这个
I guess I can probably let go of that now.
天啊 从没想过还会回来
Oh, man, never thought I'd be here again.
我和我兄弟西德尼经常会为这个争吵
My brother Sidney and I used to fight over this thing.
他总是想玩"超级碗"
He always wanted to play "Tecmo Bowl,"
而我只想玩"塞尔达传奇"
and all I wanted to do was play "Legend of Zelda."
我们只有一个视频游戏
Yeah, the only video games we had
就是军事训练模拟
were military training simulations,
对 那对你来说太难了
but yeah, that sounds hard for you.
我们的电唱机
Our record player.
-谁是比利乔 -什么
- Hey, who's Billy "Jo-el"? - What?
《钢琴师》和《梦之河》
"Piano Man"? "River of Dreams"?
真的吗
Really?
你真的活在糟透的社会
You really did live in a dystopia.
没时间慢慢回忆了 雷
No time to waltz down memory lane, Ray.
找到支配者 离开那里
Find the Dominator and get out of there
不要让人看到长大的你
before anyone sees you all grown up.
老兄 我不知道你是比利乔的粉丝
Dude, I didn't know you were a Billy Joel fan.
你最喜欢哪个专辑 大家都说《陌生人》
What's your favorite album? Everyone says "The Stranger,"
但我觉得是《尼龙帘》
but for my money, "Nylon Curtain,"
他的甲壳虫乐队致敬专辑野心勃勃
his Beatles tribute album, is super ambitious.
你出来时通知我们
Let us know when you're heading out.
我们准备好接应了
We're ready for retrieval.
我从没想过我会回到我的房♥间
I never thought I'd be back in my room.
各位 我们在我房♥间里
Guys, we're in my room.
在柜子里
It's in the closet.
好吧 动静小点
Okay, no sudden movements.
年轻的你才能看到这家伙最好的一面
Leave it to young you to see the best in that thing.
虽然你以前很寂寞
Though you were pretty lonely.
什么 我不寂寞
What? I wasn't lonely.
我只是选择专注在学业上
I was just choosing to focus on my studies.
也许是我被对科学的好奇心
This is probably just my scientific curiosity
彻底打败了
getting the better of me...
-很好 -又来
- Great. - Again.
爆米花好了
Popcorn's ready.
你不该在学校吗
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
-天啊 -出问题了
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, this is a problem.
不 昨天我在报摊偷窃
No. Yesterday I'm shoplifting.
今天我旷课 这家伙在把我变成罗里
Today I'm truant. This thing is turning me into Rory.
年轻的你快过来了
Young you is on the way.
不 放开我
Hey, no, get off me!
不不不不不 我不是玩具
No, no, no, no, no, I am not a toy!
住手
Stop that.
玩具是我们的朋友
Toys are our friends.
我怎么不记得你
I don't remember you.
来 这是我的最爱
Come on, this is my favorite.
已经一点半 现在是早上了
It's 1:30 already. It's morning.
是的
Yes.
真是个美好的早晨
And what a lovely morning.
那是音乐声吗
Is that music?
对 《雨中曲》
Yeah, "Singin' in the Rain,"
有史以来最好的音乐剧
only the best musical ever.
不如《屋顶上的小提琴手》好
Not as good as "Fiddler on the Roof."
我很喜欢那部音乐剧
I love that show.
干嘛
What?
我们有新的麻烦了
We got a new problem.
你认识开镶有假木板
Do you know anyone who owns a green station wagon
绿色旅行轿车的人
with fake wood paneling?
我妈怎么回家了
What's my mom doing home?
哥们 你从来没说过你妈长得这么漂亮
Dude, you never mentioned your mom was hot.
我为什么会说这种事
Why would I ever mention that?
雷蒙德·帕尔默
Raymond Palmer!
你得藏起来
You have to hide.
你在哪呢 雷蒙德
Where are you, Raymond?
为什么我接到电♥话♥
Why did I get a call saying
说你今天没去上学
that you didn't show up to school today?
-妈 -对不起 妈
- Mom. - I'm sorry, Mom.
我病了
I was sick.
病了
Si-- sick.
还用说吗 你当然生病了
No kidding, of course you were sick.
吃这些糖肯定会生病
Sick from eating all this candy.
今晚的"不给糖就捣蛋"你别想去了
You can forget about trick-or-treating tonight.
各位 支配者要生气了
Guys, the Dominator's getting angry.
你们要转移我妈的视线
Somebody needs to distract my mom.
好吧 为了队伍我牺牲一次
Fine, I'll take one for the team.
雷蒙德 这是这个月第二次
Raymond, this is the second time this month
我不得不因为你而抛下工作
that I've had to leave work for you.
你先是在科学实验室放火
First you're starting a fire in the science lab,
然后干嘛 现在坐在家里
and then, what, now you're sitting at home
-逃学吗 -学校很无聊
- skipping school? - School is boring.
那些东西我全都知道了
I already know all the answers.
可惜 你要回学校 拿上你的东西
Too bad, you're going back, so grab your stuff.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
那是什么声音
What was that?
是时候出手了 各位
Yeah, now would be great, guys.
又什么事
What now?
屋内有美洲狮吗
Is there a cougar on the premises?
你说什么
Excuse me?
动物管理局
Animal control.
有一个邻居说
One of the neighbors said
他们听到你家里传出奇怪的声音
that they heard some strange noises coming from your home.
原来他瞒着我♥干♥这个
So that's what he's been up to.
我们刚抓捕了一只熊
Yeah, we just got done wrestling a bear
救了整辆巴士的孩子 他们超级可爱的
and saving, like, a busload of kids. They were super cute.
我们只要进去四处看看
We just need to come in and take a look around.
好 进来吧
Sure, come on in.
-随便看 -谢了
- Whatever you need. - Thanks.
随便
Whatever.
是我儿子
It's my son.
他总是偷偷溜进树林里
He's always sneaking off into the woods
把迷失的动物带回家
and bringing back strays.
别担心 我们以前也碰到过
Don't worry, we have seen it all.
我只是希望雷交一些普通的朋友
I just wish Ray would make normal friends, you know?
但是他更愿意和他的动物一起玩
I mean, he would rather spend his time with his animals
把时间花在电影或是奇怪的发明上
and movies or his weird inventions.
有时我担心他会
Sometimes I worry that he just gets...