迷失在自己的脑海里
lost in his own head.
但愿年幼的你没全都听到
Hey, I hope kid you didn't hear all that.
她总是说她喜欢我的发明
She always said she liked my inventions.
-兰斯船长 -怎么了
- Captain Lance. - What's up?
我探测到另一艘时间飞船正在向我们靠近
I am detecting the approach of another timeship.
如果刺客跟着我们来到这怎么办
What if the assassin followed us here?
我们要请时间调查局
We need to plead for clemency
宽厚处理 帮助我们
with the Time Bureau and ask for help.
不管是谁 可能在跟踪我们
Whosever here could be tracking us.
关闭通讯器 我去查一下
Stay off the comms. I'm gonna check it out.
你们继续在这里看着
You keep watch here.
我会非常仔细地看
I'll be watching very, very closely.
他们知道你的存在
They know about you.
我们要走了
We need to go.
反正没人在乎我
No one cares about me anyway.
你需要一个朋友
You need a friend.
不要
Oh, no.
来
Come on.
这下好了 我有玩伴了
Oh, no, I've got a playdate.
扎莉 跟我走
Zari, stay with me.
我不想吓到支配者
I don't want to spook the Dominator
或是让年幼的我遭受心理创伤
or traumatize my younger self.
我就该待在2042年
I should have stayed in 2042.
雷 等一等
Ray, hold on.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
说来话长 大多都令人烦躁
It's a long, mostly irritating story.
唯一重要的是 我是来救你的
The only thing that matters is, I'm here to save your life.
不 你想抓口香糖
No, you want Gumball.
你不能带走它
Well, you can't have him.
我还以为大人雷已经很烦人了
And I thought grown-up Ray was annoying.
听我说 孩子
Listen to me, kid.
你不会想要和那东西♥独♥处
You don't want to be alone with that thing.
你不了解它 我们是朋友
You don't know him. We're friends.
你的朋友会杀了你的
Your friend is gonna kill you.
除非我先杀了你
If I don't do it first.
什么事 和灰老头有关吗
What's going on? This about Grey?
你说过教授最近一直
You said the professor's been acting all squirrelly
行踪诡秘
about where he's been.
-诡秘 -是的
- Squirrelly? - Yeah.
逃跑的时候 总是有人泄密
When you're on the run, someone usually cracks.
为了自救 把队员推下火坑
Burns the crew to save themselves.
怎么把队员推下火坑
Burns the crew how?
和时间调查局达成协议
Cutting a deal with the Time Bureau.
灰老头向时间调查局告密吗
You think Grey is ratting us out to the Time Bureau?
老头子想离开飞船
The old man wants off the boat,
认为我们陷得太深
thinks we're in too deep.
但是他不会这么做的
Yeah, but he wouldn't do that.
真的吗 那...
Really? Then...
是谁趁我们睡着启动了逃生舰
who's been boosting the jumpship while we sleep?
-吉迪恩 -罗里先生指的是
- Gideon. - I believe Mr. Rory is alluding to the fact
有人抹去了逃生舰航行日志
that someone has erased the jumpship's travel log.
有人偷偷溜下飞船
Someone's been sneaking off the ship
向时间调查局告密
and snitching to the Time Bureau.
如果有什么比猪[警♥察♥]更讨厌...
And if there's one thing I hate more than pigs...
那就是老鼠[叛徒]
it's a rat.
他能跑多远 他只是个孩子
How far could he have gone? He's just a little kid.
如果你没和雷的妈妈调情
Well, maybe if you hadn't stayed to flirt with Ray's mother.
首先 我没和雷的妈妈调情
First of all, I didn't flirt with Ray's mother.
我只是迷住了她
I merely charmed her.
迷人也不是我能控制的
I can't help that I'm charming.
等等 你是吃醋了吗
Wait, wait, wait, are you jealous?
内特尼尔
Nathaniel,
我们还是简单些
I just think we should keep it simple.
只做朋友
Friends.
当做一切都没发生过
Like we were before all of this happened.
挺好的 不是吗
I mean, that was still fun, right?
是的 如果我们有时间飞船
Right, right, if we just had a timeship,
就可以回到过去未曾同居的日子
we could go back to where we never even lived together.
-内特 别 -还有那张
- Nate, don't. - With a Swedish bed
从没组装过的瑞典床
we never quite assembled.
它叫做双道夫
I believe it was called a Double Dorff.
-把一切都抹去... -内特
- Just erased it and... - Nate.
这边有发现
I'm getting something this way.
流动小组正在建实验室
The mobile team is setting up a lab now.
我们要在被发现前找到支配者
We need to find the Dominator before it finds us.
那个孩子怎么办
What about the kid?
把他带走
He comes with us.
这件事不能泄露
We can't have this getting out.
看来是错误警报
Looks like a false alarm.
没有时间调查局的踪迹
No sign of the Time Bureau here.
吉迪恩说
Gideon says the professor's
教授经常待在这里
been spending a lot of time down here.
上次我来
The last time I was down here,
这里还只是个仓库
this place was just a storage room.
看来教授背着我们干了不少事
Looks like the professor's been busy behind our backs.
那又怎样 他可是个教授
So what? He's a professor, man.
这是教授的工作
That's what professors do.
他们发明创造
They invent stuff.
-创造比如... -比如什么
- Stuff like... - Like what?
比如这个
Like this.
我猜
Best bet is,
这是某种无线电发射机
this is some sort of radio transmitter
能跨时间通讯
that communicates through time.
和时间调查局吗
With the Time Bureau?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
灰老头是个叛徒
Grey really is a traitor.
卡米洛特
孩子 我知道你在里面
Kid, I know you're in there.
终于找到我们了
Oh, good, you found us.
别想过来
You shall not pass.
没时间和你玩游戏了
There's no time for make-believe.
你的处境很危险
You are in actual danger.
退下 你个奴才
Step down, you knave.
扎莉 用孩子的方式沟通
Zari, think like a kid.
跟着他一起演
You just have to play along.
我...
I'm...
我来自邻国
I'm here from a neighboring kingdom
亚瑟王♥伟♥大的圆桌骑士之一
来找加拉哈特爵士to speak to Sir Galahad.
和谁
And?
-口香糖爵士 -和口香糖爵士
- Sir Gumball. - And Sir Gumball.
不错很好 继续
Yeah, good, that's good. Keep going.
非常荣幸 我的君主
It's an honor, my lieges.
找到了 重复 锁定目标了
Got it. I repeat, subject has been located.
你说谎
You lied to me.
-不我没有 -他在这里 抓住他
- No, I didn't. - There he is! Get him!
-放开他 -跟我们走
- Hey, let him go. - You're coming with us.
放开我 放开我们
Leave me alone! Leave us alone.
不
No!
小心 支配者的麻醉就快过了
Careful. The Dominator's sedation is wearing off.
别担心 这小家伙逃不掉的
Don't worry, this little fella's not going anywhere.
用不着逃走
Doesn't need to go anywhere.
用它的心电感应能力
Using its telepathic powers,
一个小孩就能凭意志控制我们
even a juvenile could control us at its will,
迫使我们放它走或自相残杀
force us to set it free or do each other in.
我以前见过
I've seen it before.
这个可以抑制它的神经冲动
This will suppress its neural impulses,
抵消它的能量
neutralizing its powers.
也可以阻止它联络它的母亲
As well as preventing it from communicating with its mother,
也就是王后
the Queen.
女生被关在仓库
We have the girl in a storage room,
男孩正在被审讯