就像莉莉和克莱丽莎
as Lily and Clarissa and now
还有这个小家伙 罗尼
this little guy, Ronnie.
你现在跟我们一起在这里很完美
It's perfect that you're here with us right now.
罗里先生 换句话说 难以言表
Mr. Rory, on the other hand, is inexplicable.
我想我们应该庆祝一下
I thought we should celebrate.
一根给你
One for you.
-一根给你 -谢谢
- One for you. - Thank you.
-还有一根给你 -老兄 拜托
- And one for you. - Man, dude, come on, man.
不能给宝宝
Not the baby.
很可爱
Cute.
-怎么回事 -负鼠
- What happened? - Possums.
现在是交♥配♥季
It's mating season.
它们跑进你的通风孔里了
They got all in your vents.
所以...
So, um...
我们把它们赶出来了
we got rid of them.
所以不是雷的小宠物干的吗
So you're saying one of Ray's strays didn't do this?
你儿子吗
Your son?
不不不
No, no, no.
而且
And, uh...
别担心 我相信他长大了就不会了
don't worry, I'm sure he'll grow out of that eventually.
你知道
You know, and, uh,
我认为你真的把他养育得很好
I think you're doing a really good job with him.
所以我们现在能走了吗
Yeah, so could we go now, please?
好
Yep.
不敢相信你跟我妈亲热
I can't believe you made out with my mom.
老兄 这是八十年代
Look, man, it was the '80s.
你做得很正确
Did the right thing, you know.
放它回去
Letting him go.
我只有这个真正的朋友
He was my only real friend.
我们本来要一起看电影的
We were supposed to watch the movie together.
我很长时间都觉得很寂寞
You know, I felt alone for a long time.
直到最近
So long that I just figured
我才搞明白
that's how things were gonna be.
结果发现原来我的伙伴就在那里
It turns out there were people out there for me that
只是我不知道我需要
I didn't even know I wanted.
你也会找到你的伙伴
You'll find your people too.
我保证
I promise.
你只要继续相信一切都会没事的
You just have to keep believing that things will be okay
哪怕遇到艰难的事
even when it's hard.
你会陪我看电影吗
Will you watch the movie with me?
好啊 可是我得走了 下次吧
Yeah, my ride's here, but maybe next time.
而且 你不该出去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"吗
Besides, shouldn't you be out trick-or-treating?
我和口香糖本来要一起去的
Me and Gumball were gonna go together.
而且 我不能吃那些糖果
Besides, I can't eat all that candy anyway.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat!
看帕尔默
Hey, look at Palmer.
你这身装束是什么
What are you supposed to be?
我是原子侠
I'm the Atom.
那是世上最酷的超级英雄
That's, like, the coolest superhero ever.
原子侠 很蠢的名字
The Atom? That's a stupid name.
其实 我觉得挺聪明的
Actually, I think it's pretty clever.
不错的装束
Cool costume.
我不敢相信
I can't believe you guys
你们说服我穿这一身
talked me into wearing this.
穿成这样要怎么战斗
How do you fight in these things?
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
我们是他的朋友
We're his friends.
这些人是你的朋友
These guys are your friends?
酷
Cool.
把糖果交出来
Hand the candy over.
还有你的零用钱
And your allowance.
在我的年代 这些全被食管局禁了
You know, in my time, the FDA outlawed all this.
看来他们收到我的信了
Guess they got my letters.
你们的任务都这么差劲的吗
Hey, do your missions always go this poorly?
不 不
No, no.
曾经有一次我们...
There was this one time where we...
不 事实上就是这样
No, actually, yes, they do.
对下一项迫不及待了
Yeah, can't wait for the next one.
也就是我们也许该互相了解一下
Which means we should probably get to know each other.
那么
So...
两真一假
two truths and a lie.
真的吗
Seriously?
现在在做队伍建设吗
Are we team-building right now?
第一个
Number one.
在家乡 朋友们都叫我Z
Back home, my friends used to call me Z.
第二个 我在黑市买♥♥了套"塞尔达"
Number two, I got a copy of "Zelda" on the black market
但从来没赢过终极老大
and never beat that final boss.
加农
Ganon.
还有第三个
And number three,
我喜欢音乐剧
I love musicals.
Z...
Z...
我们看《雨中曲》
we're watching "Singin' in the Rain."
我去拿爆米花
I'll go get the popcorn.
要加入我们的电影之夜吗
Hey, movie night. Want to join us?
老兄 我有活要干
Man, I got some work to do, and...
其实 我想问你个问题
Actually, I want to ask you something.
好 问吧
Yeah, shoot.
就是...
It's just...
早前看见斯泰因跟他的孙子 我...
seeing Stein with his grandkid earlier, I...
我们是他的家人 但这不是他的家
I mean, we're his family, but this isn't his home.
-不再是了 -对 但
- Not anymore. - Yeah. But...
你俩是不可分开的
you two are inseparable.
就是这样 没错
Like, literally.
所以我需要你的帮助
That's what I need your help with.
我要分开火风暴
I want to break up Firestorm.