有六个男人被从马路上掳走
Half dozen men snatched off the streets
三天后他们的尸体被丢弃
only to have their bodies dumped three days later
体内的血被完全吸干了
completely drained of blood.
吸血鬼
Vampires.
我一直想杀一个
Waited my whole life to kill one.
难道你随时都带着那玩意
Do you just carry that around all the time?
一直带着
My whole life.
吸血鬼这种东西可不存在
There's no such thing as vampires.
19世纪末期移♥民♥增加
Increased immigration at the fin de siècle
惧怕英国佳人会被那些外来掠夺者
and the fear that good English women would lose their virtue
夺去贞操 因此出现那些荒谬的故事
to foreign predators is responsible for these ludicrous stories.
我说咱们去看看这个
I say we go see what's so interesting
时代错误有多有趣吧
about this anachronism.
伦敦 1♥8♥9♥5年
维多利亚时代伦敦 鸦♥片♥窟和低胸束腰
Victorian London. Opium dens and low-cut corsets.
阿瑟·柯南道尔和翻滚的雾
Arthur Conan Doyle and the rolling fog.
梅毒 娼妓 还有吸血鬼
Syphilis, whores, and vampires.
这里有股很浓的大蒜味
There's a strong smell of garlic.
我绑在脖子周围了
It's tied around my neck.
对 你是个合格的范海辛
Yep, you're a regular Van Helsing.
饰演米克的演员在《刀锋战士3》中饰演德古拉
那是《德古拉》里的
That's from Dracula.
我还在读呢 别告诉我结局
I'm reading it. Don't tell me the end.
街上又死了个吸血鬼受害者
Another vampire victim found dead in the street.
还给我
Oy, gimme that.
吸血鬼啊
Whoa, vampires?
他在说什么呢
What the hell is he talking about?
我们来追捕的那种吸血怪物
The blood-sucking creatures that we're here hunting.
不好 短期失忆
Oh, no. Short-term memory loss.
血清的副作用之一
One of the side effects of the serum.
安静 来吧
Shh, come on.
-你们是谁 -伦敦警♥察♥厅
- Who are you lot? - Oy, Scotland Yard.
我们来调查传说的吸血鬼袭击案件
We're here to see about these so-called vampire attacks.
我们是纽约警局的
And we're with the NYPD.
能够获得大洋对岸的协助
Nothing like a bit of cooperation
-总是好的 对吧 -对
- from across the pond, right? - Right.
-这是受害者之一吗 -倒霉的家伙
- This one of the victims? - Unlucky devil.
米克
Mick!
你不想让他复活了 对吧
You don't want him coming back to life, do you?
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
伦敦警♥察♥厅已经来过两次了
Scotland Yard has already visited twice,
如果纽约警局会发行女士警♥察♥证
and if the NYPD is issuing ladies warrant cards,
那我就是女王了
then I'm the bloody Queen.
好吧 是谁把手♥机♥带来了
All right, who brought their phone?
不是我 虽然我喜欢这首歌♥
Wasn't me, even though I do love that song.
那不是电♥话♥
That's not a phone.
那是2016版帕尔默科技7G智能手表
That's a 2016 Palmer Tech 7G smart watch.
交过来
Hand it over.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're on about.
你想试试这个吗
You want some of this?
这手表是谁的
Who does that watch belong to?
不说 好吧
No? All right.
米克 扎死他
Mick, stake him.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
一位牧师正安静地走在街上
A vicar was walking down the street as calm as can be
然后一个死人从天而降
when a dead man fell from the sky.
那尸体也不寻常
It wasn't no normal corpse, neither.
没有身份 奇怪的衣服
No identification, strange clothes,
-那就是他的表 -你偷来的
- and that there watch. - Which you stole.
他又不会想念那玩意 我倒是会
He wasn't gonna miss it. I will, though.
那可是我见过最好的钟表
It is the finest timepiece I've ever seen.
在英格兰的销量确实更好
It did sell better in England.
那么 那具无名尸现在在哪
So, where's our John Doe now?
我把他埋在了空心石那里
Well, I buried him in Stone's Hollow.
第二天第一个吸血鬼受害者
And the next day, the first vampire victim
就被从街上抓走了
was snatched from the street.
因为你埋的那个尸体是来自未来的吸血鬼
'Cause that corpse you buried was a vampire from the future,
-你个蠢货 -好了 该走了
- you idiot. - All right, time to go.
-你们是谁 -今晚 我们是掘墓人
- Who are you lot? - Tonight, we're grave diggers.
好了 我们要在一堆墓中找个无名墓
All right, we're looking for one unmarked grave among hundreds.
我建议分头行动 逐排找
I say we split up. Check them row by row.
或者从已经被挖开的那个开始
Or we can start with the one that's already dug up.
没错
Yes.
吸血鬼一定会在黄昏前自己爬出去
The vampire must've dug himself out before nightfall.
该死 那个时代错误尸体是我们唯一的线索
Damn it, that anachronistic corpse was our only lead.
等下 你们听到了吗
Wait, did you hear that?
杀了它 杀了它 杀了它
Kill it, kill it, kill it!
-里普 -里普
- Rip. - Rip?
-欢迎来到伦敦 -听着 英国佬
- Welcome to London. - Listen, Englishman.
那些时间猪猡可别想抓到我
Those time pigs try to take me,
我会把他们活活烧死
I'll burn 'em alive.
时间调查局其实不知道
The--the Time Bureau are not actually
我现在所在的位置
aware of my current whereabouts.
而且或许这听起来很意外
And as surprising as this may sound...
但我需要传奇们的帮助
I need the Legends' help.
吉韦小姐 我挺意外你重回队伍了
Ms. Jiwe. I was surprised to hear that you'd rejoined the team.
我也挺意外的
It's surprising to me too.
我想我们是没被逮捕吧
I trust we're not under arrest?
-绝不是 -里普
- Far from it. - Rip?
-怎么 -里普 你是从哪冒出来的
- What... - Rip, where the hell did you come from?
他是怎么来的
Where'd he come from?
我们大家都是怎么来的呢
What--where-where do any of us come from?
一个孤独的精♥子♥有多大几率
You know, what are the odds of that one lonely sperm
能遇到一个特殊的卵子呢
meeting with that one special egg?
你知道我们这些搞科学的依然在
You know us science types are always still
钻研这些终极问题
wrestling with the big questions.
我们已经得出问题的答案了 帕尔默博士
We've answered those questions, Dr. Palmer.
我需要杰克斯的帮助 弄这个
I need Jax's help, with this.
这上面有定位数据
There's some GPS data on here,
也许能告诉我们
and, um, it might be able to tell us
那具行尸来自哪里
where our dead man walking came from
还有他或她要到哪去
and, uh, where he's going. Or her.
所以 好了
So, yep.
老天 没想到短期失忆这么严重
Oh, man, the short-term memory loss is worse than I anticipated.
马蒂绝对会注意到的
Marty's definitely gonna notice.
没事的 交给我吧
It's okay. Uh, I got this.
我只要开始写备忘 像是 里普回来了
I'll just write myself a note. Like, uh, Rip's back.
抱歉 这是怎么回事
Excuse me, what's going on?
-什么 没什么啊 -你们的行为很奇怪
- What--nothing, man. - You're acting awfully strange.
是那个...
Oh, it's, uh--
时间障碍
Temporal dysplasia.
你知道 你知道是什么
You know-you know how that is.
莉莉
Lily.
-爸爸 -一切都好吗
- Dad. - Is everything all right?
罗尼不睡觉
Ronnie won't sleep.
只有你的摇篮曲才能奏效
Your lullabies are the only thing that work.
好吧 抱歉
All right. Uh, excuse me.
这个优先 好了 小家伙
Priorities. All right, little guy.
是时候去睡觉了
It's time for you to go to sleep.
*嘘 小罗尼*
*Hush, little Ronnie*
*不要说话*
*Don't say a word*
-求你了 -好吧
- Come on, man. - All right.
我们继续按计划进行
We'll continue with the plan.
得找出这表是谁的
But not until we figure out whose watch this is.
也许会很难
Which could be difficult.
《数码摘要》把我的软件加密技术
"Digital Digest" gave my software encryption
列为五个挂锁级别
a five padlock rating.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰
Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
我不知道你在祈祷
I--I didn't realize that you were praying.
麦加在那边
Mecca's that way.
我只是在找我的耳环
I was just looking for my earring.